Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

There is a spine-chilling breeze and the Dread Lord swans back to the assembled Changelings. "There. All done," the Autumn King says brisquely with a smile. "I hope we didn't miss anything.... interesting?" He asks Seraphina and looking over to Circe, noting the slight change in the Summer's demeanour as if something sore had arising in conversation. His eyebrow arches slightly. Provoking Circe in the wrong way, he knew, was rarely a wise move. Beneath her chirpy exterious she simmered like any summer.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"They are!" Sonnie nodded rapidly in agreement with Seraphina, "Those girls drive me into bankruptcy every time they show up at my door!" Who could truly resist those cookies? "Tagalongs are my favorite!"

She started in on her second burger. While munching on the delicious combination of meat and bun, she raised an eyebrow, "Wait, did I miss something? We're actually going on a Hedge expedition?"

Seeing Circe's mantle flare up, the simian Beast blinked her eyes and then tried to wave off the Summer Queen's building fury, "Oh, it's okay! Like I said, I got him evicted last summer, so he's long gone! Fugly's safe!"

Sonnie's eyes turned to the thankful intervention of Rhodes, "The pledge master strikes again, eh?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's face may soften at the distraction but the eyes are cold rubies in a sea of oil when they turn to meet the curious sapphires, "It is fun. Some good practice but thick clothes are a must fer it. Those pellets can sting a LOT. Not easy ta wash out either," the Fairest is only half paying attention as she awaits Sonja's answer.

Sonja's answer gets the Mantle to be pulled back. And a nod from Circe, "Good job Sonja. If he ever does try, I'll help ya stop him," she kneels down to pet Fuggly, "Yer momma knows I'll crack his skull if he tries, because you are such a cute wuggly Fuggly good boy," smiling as her dulled eyes regain that friendly sparkle as she engages the dog in baby talk.

As for Sonja's other question she gets a flat, "Girl?" she looks to the monkey while still playing with Fuggly, "Me and magic coffee. Nuff said. Plus I've wanted ta experiment with driving somebodies car in the Hedge," she giggles at the idea of such mayhem. She was certain the test vehicle was going to get ruined. Though she does freeze up as a thought occurs to her. "Though, uh, anybody know how ta make a Hedgegate temporary? Not sure something big enough ta fit a car through is one we want shit coming out of. Well," she looks down at Fuggly, "Some assembly required works too. I mean if college kids can do it as a prank, can't be that hard."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Bugul visibly frowns when John attempts to negotiate the terms of Rhodes' Oath.

He himself had done the same, but only because he felt Rhodes had not asked enough from him. From where Bugul was sitting it seemed John was attempting to discuss the need of the Oath to begin with.

Still, he said nothing, letting the Oath come and go unharassed as it went.

Bugul remained as he always did: A Silent Watcher. However, he was not hidden, merely unengaged.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“I mean, it’s not, I just really got into Game of Thrones…”

He said to Rhodes as they re-joined the group, the Oath having been sworn. His hands moved to toss away the paper plate having ate his fill of food for now. A placid look on his face as he watched Circe intently, keeping his eyes close to her as he could feel the bubbling threat of violence in the air.

His lips pursed slightly, this had been what he’d been referencing. If Circe exploded what would happen? Who could even really hope to stop her especially in terms of raw strength, acting Summer Monarch or no they were still Summer.

Then the tension dissolved and a note was added to his mental codex of topics to avoid around the queen of rage. Rhodes was right not to trust him, that knife cut both ways though, it had taken a long time doing this dance to acclimate in Seattle but duty was duty and he’d been called to service.

“Do you routinely take vehicles into the hedge? I’d think they’d attract more attention than you’d want, that’s coming from me so take that as you will but I’d think It’s not exactly low profile. I don’t think I can make one pop out of nowhere but I can usually find an exit or entrance as needed.

“Though my concern is less with magical coffee, we’d just take a road trip up to Seattle the mundane way for that, and more on figuring out our borders…”

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera shakes her head as she enjoys her cotton candy, “Not really.” Obviously not concerned with Circe. She’s seen the Summer act like this before, and it usually didn’t lead to anything dangerous.

Giggling, “I’m a sucker for the mint ones. Oh! And the lemon ones!” she adds, “Have you tried the mint ones after they’ve been in the freezer for a couple hours?! And mixing them into ice cream!” cause they were soo good!

A shrug, “I don’t see why not. If we have enough people, and are careful, it might be beneficial.” Get to know the area a bit.

Was she trying to distract Circe? A bit. “Know any good local place? I’ve always wanted to try it and would rather try it with people I know.” And the Summer seemed like the perfect paint ball partner.

“Driving a car?”
    she asks, “Thankfully, I haven’t bought one yet, but even if I did, I would not be lending it for that.” No way.

“Though I was told about this really fun idea of a hand-glider once. Still sold on it and think it would be a blast!” a sly smirk offered to Rhodes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord gives Sonnie a smile. "I certainly like to think so. Though until one can work out why the Freehold Pledge unravelled, there are still questins to consider of the art of the Pledgesmith. It really is a quite fascinating topic, arcanely speaking."

A polite not is given to Bugul. The Dread Lord sees the watchers as fear comes to all. Those that say nothing often hear the most.

Our borders? Not yet, John. You are a visitor, not yet a member. Oh, how people love to slide their way in with language. Such fun.

It was hard to forget that Sera's sweet tooth could rival the monkey's between the treats laying around at home and the hours she spend working out to stop them hanging around. The Dread Lord permits himself an amused smile as she gushes oves her sweet treats.

He arches an eyebrow at the Spring Queen. "Handgliding? Have you found a way of forcing more hours in the day after all?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Fugly yapped happily in response to Circe, simply feeding off her returning positive energy. He was a happy little wigglebutt.

Sonnie, for her part, had climbed atop one of the stalls and sat on the roof, her feet dangling off the side. Burger in hand, she pondered the idea of cars driving in the Hedge, "I mean... it might work... if you pushed one downhill, right?" Mortal technology was notoriously unreliable in the realms of the fae. "If the doorway was big enough, I don't see why not? Just turn a garage door into a hedge gate. Boom! Done!"

John being officially locked into a pledge put her at ease for now. The Claviger no longer interposed herself between him and the Spring Queen. Instead, she simply kept one eye on his movements. She wasn't terribly blatant about it, but neither was she highly subtle. "Borders? I thought they went out of business. I think Barnes & Noble is still around, though."

She threw a look towards Seraphina, "In... ice cream? How do you come up with these amazing ideas? And why didn't I think of that?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks at John, though still playing with Fuggly, with a shrug, "If yer takin' a vehicle then yer not caring about low profile. Most things dive outta the way of a large fast moving hunk of metal," an evil laugh follows, "Or just add a ram plate ta the front works great. And the engine do work fer a lil' while Sonja," what made him think it was going to be subtle? And why did Sonja think it wouldn't work? Sure it wouldn't work for long because Hedge but you can get a trip and back out of a good truck.

Oh, John meant just buying the coffee beans from the local Freehold. Circe stares at him after he explains this. The, slightly blushing, elf pops out, "Oh, ha ha, that kind of road trip."

Circe looks between the monkey and the dragon, wondering which one consumed more sugar daily given their topic. "Girls ya can put EVERYTHING in ice cream." And sends a concerned look to Rhodes that the Freehold Oath is on the fritz? When had that happened? She needed to pay more attention to the juju crap.

Well that was a little awkward. Oh hey Seraphina was talking about paint ball, lets go to that. "One or two around here. I'd be happy ta give ya a new paint job any day," wink. Then back tot he cars. "Um, I'd probably recommend taking a truck the nobody will miss, a beater or something like that fer a road trip ta the Hedge. Long term vehicle would need a lot of custom work and all that, waaait, hang-glider? Like cloth and sticks with big drop ta the ground?" That caused her to pause her hands in adoring Fuggly. Did she mean in the Hedge or just mundane wise. Was their even an above the Thorns for that to work? And how do you even land those things? Her only experience with hang gliders was the various Hasbro ish toys.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Bugul's gaze on John remained wary. An Oath given did not gift trust, the Oath itself was an exercise to see if he could be trusted. Perhaps he was feeling combative, but Bugul's distrust prompted a response as John again mentioned his ability as assets to be had on the coming expedition.

"My offer remains, Circe,"
    he says, "John seems concerned with hobs. Many see me as kin... I do not share his fear."

The Goatman had made his personal view on the importance of Oaths clear and he was under no illusion that being under one made him a member of the Freehold.

A huff pressed its way from the Beast's snout as his ears twitched.

"You presume much," he said, his usual slow tone now weighed with a sense of seriousness, "These borders are not yours, just as they are not mine. We are visitors here. You should not mistake the kindness of the Monarchs as acceptance."

Blunt? Yes. Rude? Slightly. However, the vine-laden Broadback felt all of it to be necessary. It seemed John needed a reminder of his reality and, if none of the sovereigns were going to do it, Bugul would do so.

"A home is earned, you and I know this. Prove yourself a figure of worth and trust. Then you will gain the place you crave," he said, "By the Thousand's will, I remain apart from your assembled Courts, but it seems fair to say an absent Court grants you no leniency, dear Winter. Nor should it."

Seeing Rhodes' nod, the Goatman returns it, briefly granting the Ashen King his attention before returning his gaze to the greater group.

"Yet I forget myself and I have darkened the mood," Bugul offers, dipping his head in apology, "You have my apologies, but I will not stay silent when another assumes their privilege. Not when I abide by my own Oath to your community."

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread