(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

Two new chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. A very nice red velvet chair, sat off to the side, behind the desk. In one of the corners, was a seating area. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

The Savage sat in one of the chairs, numerous folders open. Some had real estate information, some had graphs, and one even had some car brochures in it. She wore a leather skirt with a matching top, long hair straight and her lips red. Cain, could not be seen.
    deltadream Twist
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft knock, a pause and then the door to Alessandra's office opened assuming no rejection was given.

Stepping inside, Twist was dressed as though coming straight from the theater. Letting the door close behind her, Twist sank into a curtsy to the woman behind the desk. "Good evening your Highness," she murmured, holding her pose until the Prince released her.

With only Ale to see, the genuflection was a show. But one worth performing for the audience of one.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Without the stirring of her Beast, it was the closing of the door that drew her attention from the folders. Smiling, a genuine smile, “Good evening to you as well, please,” she stands, “join me.” A hand gestures to the seats.

“I have to say, that outfit is bellissima on you.” Compliments the Savage, waiting for the Davea to sit before she does.

“How’ve you been?” she asks, “Seems like it’s been a few times since we’ve talked.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Straightening gracefully from the curtsy, Ale received in turn a similarly warm smile.

Moving to the indicated seat, Twist settled into it with a comfortable ease. ""Grazie," she murmured with a pleased smile at the compliment, "I am surprised to not see scratches on your door though." Her return compliment was accompanied with an appraising review of Ale and her chosen outfit for the evening.

A nod, "It has. My nights have been pleasant. The theater is as strong as ever and I have had the luxury of being able to enjoy my work there." A subtle nod to the quiet nights of the city. She did not mind defending Sacramento, but it was just as nice to not need to.

"And yours?" The surface asking about her nights, the undercurrent asking if there was more to this meeting than just catching up.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light chuckle, “I simply don’t draw the attention someone as attractive as yourself does.” Truth be told, she probably wouldn’t even notice.

“That’s wonderful to hear. Have the evenings been selling out? I keep meaning to come by and take in a show. Though I’ve been quickly learning I spend way too much time here and not enough time out enjoying the evenings.” Habits and all. But maybe with Alice as Seneschal, she’ll feel comfortable venturing out more.

“Oh, well, nothing as exciting as yours. I’ve been growing my investments in various real estate, as well as my influence as discussed previously. I’ve even been considering opening my own business, but, that’s some ways off. Need to make sure it would be a sound investment not only for myself, but the Invictus and Domain as well.” Both needed to grow.

“I was hoping to ask you something, and your honesty has always been something I’ve admired and appreciated about you.” Not many were willing to be as honest as Twist was. “But, has everything been ok with you? With how the Domain is, with your support of me?”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's head dropped, ceding the argument. Not that it was difficult for her to do such of course, but it helped that it was polite to not drag the 'debate' out.

A soft shake of her head, "No, not selling out. The show is a few seasons old and there is no expectation to have every seat filled. But enough to still be considered a success. Enough to not demand a new show yet." Her tone was easy, comfortable with what she was saying. The latest show had been running for a few years now. To expect to have a sold out event every performance at this stage was a fools dream. And despite her high expectations of the Ballo Della Notte, she was no fool with it.

"You must come by though. Simply send word when you have a free night and I will insure that you have one of the best seats in the house. Wisely she avoided commenting on Ale's decision to work rather than play.

"I have faith that whatever your eventual business, it will be beneficial to both entities," Twist said confidentially. And she did believe it truly. Ale was no slouch in securing domains. "But when the time comes, if you wish to discuss the matter further, I can make myself available." She trusted but she would be a fool to reject a chance at seeing in advance.

A sole eyebrow lifted in curiosity. At this point in their relationship it seemed unneeded to ask to ask. But she simply nodded for Ale to ask, a small smile of appreciation at her remarks on honesty.

After Ale asked, she wasn't silent for long. It was an easy enough question to answer.

"It has," she said simply, a reassuring smile for the Prince. "The Domain stands with no threats. My covenant is strong and well respected by the Prince," a wry smile given that her covenant was their covenant and the respect had somewhat to do with the Prince being Invictus. "I do not regret my decision to stand as your Hound,".

Still keeping her tone relaxed and sure, she continued, "Is there something that brought this question up?" Light and easy tone for a question that did not feel light and easy to the petite Daeva.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Are there any plans to change the current show?” it was always curious to her how a theater decided when to switch shows. Was there a set schedule? Or some secret thought behind it?

A bow of her head, “Grazie, you are most generous. I’ve recently picked up some new dresses that would be perfect for a night at the theater.” One should always look their best at the theater.

“I believe I’ll take you up on that. Having seen how successful your theater is, and the stylish it is, there is much I can learn from you.” The Savage was never one to shy away from advice.

“A few things.” She admits, “It had been brought to my attention that I need to let those around me fulfill the roles they are in. I tend to do things for myself and not take into consideration anyone else. Perhaps from years upon years of being on my own.” Or lack of trust, or a combination of the two. “And it just sounded like you had lost some confidence in me. I would hope if you had, that you would come to me.” There was no judgement, she was truly curious.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist considered for a moment and then shook her head softly. "No. At this time I am content with the show. I will make sure to let you know if that changes though."

A simple nod, "I will let Kalos know."

"Ah," she breathed the word quietly. "It is not bad to be hands on but I do understand the challenge you face." Her theater. She had started it. And when it had grown, when it became something that she could not do solo ... it had been hard. But in the end worth it.

A look of surprise flickered across Twist's face, her eyes widening with it. After a moment, the surprise fading, her voice found she continued, "Perdonami, I do not know what you have heard but that is not the case." Dark eyes looked to Ale questioningly, the rest of her face carefully composed to neutrality.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Though still curious how it all worked, “If it’s not too odd of a question, what makes you decide when it’s time to change the show? I’ve often been curious about how one knows when it’s time for a new one.” She couldn’t help it, she wanted to know.

A smile, “Wonderful. It will be good to see a show. And if I was smart, I would make it a habit.” She joked with a chuckle and shrug.

“It was pointed out to me, and I didn’t even realize I was doing it. Stepping in when I shouldn’t be. But, now that I’m aware, I’m going to be working on it. Just difficult when ones spent so much of their Danse alone.” But, she was making an effort.

A hand was held up as she shook her head, “There is nothing to forgive. If there has been something to shake your confidence in me, I want to know. You are the only one I truly trust here.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread