(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, strings lulling before pulling taut.

"That they have Miss Black,"

Then towards her Cousin, "I have been, it has been an enjoyable challenge to relocate and recommission that which couldn't be found." like that of her splendid desk.

Alice, unmoving, settles as the actors of Court begin their opening moves...

Life's been a lot of blerp atm, so! If anyone wants/needs Alice @ Saber Sloth, and I'll get a post up ASAP But feel free to post around me if you want/need
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods her head slowly at Dirt Nap's statement on Bishop Patience, indicating that she is attending to his words closely.
    "I also was hoping to speak to Bishop Patience," She commiserates. "- as she seems to be such a intriguing individual."

Jennifer is most fascinated by Dirt Nap's word choice. Seizing the Priscus of the Clan position years ago was how she had been appointed to Lady by Prince Asa Clarke. This was an intriguing line of thought.
    "Yes, Dirt Nap, we should speak further." She rasps.
    "I am most curious on what project you are pursuing that involves our Clan," She indicates Alice Hart with a nod, including her. She reaches into her clutch and draws out an envelope in fine stationary in formal style - an outer envelope depicting her mortal address as simply Jennifer Hazelton and a PO Box, the inner a standard AO card within a second envelope depicting title Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton . Within the envelope there is a standard business card with a phone number and an email address. She was the tech savvy White Hat Haunt.
    She extends the envelope to Dirt Nap, inviting "Please feel free to call or to email me directly. I am versed in technology," The Lady assures. "The envelope can be left here in Elysium if you have need to reach me off the lines."

Formal and a private way to state any business.

She notes the Prince's attention with a straightening of her spine. "I must excuse myself," She announces, giving the Seneschal a departing nod of respect. She bids Dirt Nap good bye politely, waiting but a moment to hear his parting words. Lenora is given a slightly warm smile of parting as Jennifer moves from the Kindred.

She approaches the Prince and pauses at a respectful distance from her, making the deep bow of respect.
    "Your Grace," She greets formally.
    "It is a pleasure to speak to you. I must commend the efficiently of your Officers, my experience was delightful after we parted during Formal Court. It is an honor to be welcome in your Domain."
    Dirt Nap Alessandra
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Feb 14th, 2020 at 03:06 AM.  Reason for Edit: tags
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

@Edward Heinrich sorry, I had made a side thread that disappeared on me and I just noticed we can meet here

6. Likes White liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jennifer and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack's entrance catches Lenora's eyes soon after his arrival, returning his nod with one of her own alongside a slight smile.

Returning her attention to Dirt Nap the cordial expression remains.

"I speak only the truth, Mr. Nap," she said as he thanks her for her kindness, "You are a man of quiet sensibility. It is little wonder why others in the Domain find your company to be a comfort."

As Alice establishes herself, Lenora leaves the Seneschal be. There would always be opportunities to speak another time and she seemed content with silence.

At Jennifer's words regarding Patience, Lenora nods.

"She is indeed, but I have not seen her in some time,"
    she offers, "A pity. Her lack of presence at the last Formal seems to indicate she may have left Sacramento. If you see her, it may be beneficial to suggest she speak with Her Majesty to announce her return."

Missing a formal court was a bit of a problem if one wanted to retain their office - and their feeding rights.

At Jennifer's departure and smile, Lenora offers a warm smile in kind uttering a soft, brief farewell, "Be well."

Turning her attention back to Dirt Nap, Lenora's smile tugged slightly wider.

"I'll admit my own curiosity regarding your dealings with Clan Nosferatu, but it is frankly not my business,"
    she says, "Nonetheless, this night is proving you to be most intriguing, Mr. Nap. Tell me, have you been in Sacramento long?"

Open for a sidethread if you want Dirt Nap Ruach unless you have plans for Dirt Nap to speak with someone else!

9. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closing February Court on Saturday

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap sees it is getting late and makes his departure with respectful nods and fare wells to all he encounters as he leaves.

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her brief conversation with Dirt Nap coming to a pleasant, if abrupt, end, Lenora checks the time.

The Savage was right. The hour was late.

Granting a nod to the appropriate figures, with the Prince receiving one deeper than the others, Lenora made her way to the stairwell and back up to the world of the Kine.

Lenora exits the scene

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Like clockwork the gatherings of kindred began to disperse and make their way out into the night. Jacque finished up what little remained of his idle conversations, offered the Prince a respectful bow of his head and departed Elysium.

Jacque exits the scene

Blood Hunt:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE