Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Consilium: (2002) Formal Business Concilium - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2002) Formal Business Concilium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2002) Blank State
Feb 2, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    S
    Shodan

Shodan takes his sweet time to speak, merely nodding in greeting to those who enter after him. He, and probably not only he, was paying particular attention to the exchange between Anima and Winter. Now, the Shaman was his own man and could cabal up with whoever he wanted, but a Guardian? Did he really hope Winter will agree, and if yes - what was he planning?

A Libertine meeting needs to happen, and soon.

"I think we were about to start?" He half-answers Phoenyx "Although I do think food should be a permanent fixture at the meetings. Hence my idea of a pizza oven from last month, but boosting our sugar intake can't hurt either"

P
    Papilio

Well this was rather embarrassing, late at his first meeting as a Councilor. Simple formal attire, nothing fancy. His usual notebook.

Most people had already gathered- maybe everyone by now? He wasn't familiar with every face. No matter, he'd made it in time. perhaps barely.

"Ah- am I late? I apologize for the rudeness." A little bowing gesture- even if his position as 'councilor' might have been given with no better or willing alternatives, it wouldn't do to not take it seriously.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella stands alone at the front.

A smile quirks across his face at Briar Rose stilted arrival.

This smile grows into something much more contemplative as the conversation swerves to food. The Hierarch raises a finger to his chin, accentuating the contemplative look.

"Indeed. Is that a challenge?" @Shodan Pixel

His look turns more sombre and serious when Phoenyx and Papilio make their appearance.

"Not yet. Just in time, in fact."

The Hierarch stands straighter.

"So let us attend to matters of business. This Consilium is badly in need of an operational Council as well as a Herald. Now that the immediate threat has passed away, we can turn to these matters. So, who shall be joining me on the Council? Have Path Councillors been chosen?"

One hand moved, gesturing an invitation to stand at his side.

"And after much thought, I have decided to appoint Magus Pixel as the Herald. A new face and a fresh perspective. Please welcome him and be ready to assist him in his duties if aid is requested. He has my backing and support."

His other hand moved, gesturing toward the Mastigos. The movement was stilted and ritualistic, as befitted a Mysterium Hierarch. And the manufactured pause allowed the new Councillors time to step forward.

"Now. Are there to be trials this day?"

There had been much talk of this over the past few months. There had even been a duel caused in part by such talk. Campanella's words were both open and final. The Hierarch wanted the air cleared as he put the Consilium on an even keel.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes , Cayce, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze glances at Winter, apparently unsure if he's supposed to be represented in some way by his Path Councillor, but decides to speak for himself.

"Sir, I don't need a trial. I plead guilty to talking carelessly about Consilium business in public, in a Starbucks with some new mages... and Star was there too, so he can be a witness to what I said. So, just punishment is all I need to be decided, not a trial. I hope my punishment could be some kind of service to the Consilium, but I accept whatever you decide."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Nah.

'Odd' isn't the word. Rubbing vegetables on people isn't 'odd'. It's 'trying too hard'. But it's not worth the clarification, because there's Magus Inchargeus making an appearance. That mop of a head bobs to answer everything directed his way, because he just knows that if he starts talking, he'd going to lose the conversational musical chairs and be left warbling alone into the silence that everyone else has quietly affirmed as the beginning of the Business.

New herald. No trial for Kaze.

Just getting right through it all. Him? He's just there to eat ice cream and kick butt -- and he's still got a lot of ice cream left.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

8. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

If looks could kill, Kaze would already be six feet under. The Obrimos Councilor steps forward, "We have decided that I'll represent the Golden key. As far as Magus Kaze is concerned, the Council will levy a sanction proportionate to his offense as required by the Tetragrammaton", he then cuts to Kaze himself, "Serving the Community you live in is a duty, whereas a punishment should be a moment of learning", he then scans the crowd, looking for Shodan, "As the accuser, I will also have to appoint a Provost to hear Magus Shodan's case".
    Pixel's appointment was unexpected, but the roster of candidates wasn't exactly thrilling. A shame the Acanthus girl was nowhere to be found, if first impressions were to be confirmed she would have made a nice Herald.

10. Likes Cayce liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima moves to the side indicated by the Hierarch.

"The Shamans have agreed that I will represent the Path of Ecstasy."

His eyes dart to Pixel at the mention of Herald and he offers the Libertine a nod of his head.

"Traditionally, I believe such an offense calls for a mild reprimand. I believe it was stated this a repeated offense, perhaps there is a task around creation that needs doing? Perhaps all the ceilings in the Circle scrubbed and repainted," he suggests clearly hoping to be helpful.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

12. Likes Cayce liked this post

Morgan

PRE

Oh dip, Briar Rose was here! Morgan smiled in response to the wave and sidled closer to the pink haired mage.

"Yo sis, what up," Morgan whispered, for whatever good that did in this tiny gathering of individuals.

"How you been? You hear they're trying to like, stack some kind of lame ass representative council? There's like two people here, we should just all vote."

14. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"The sky." she says with all due solemnity.

Cracks, snorts and grins. Bumping her shoulder into her sister's.

"There is all of thirteen of us.....unless there's a hidden horde I haven't seen yet?" she asks, wishing there was a positive answer, easier to be lost, even as she's seen. "Eh, if people wanna Council party, let 'em enjoy the bureaucracy of herding cats."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

16. Likes Cayce liked this post

Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus Scenes
    Abacus

The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.

PRE

Kaze committed a veil breach? What did Shodan do? Abacus was resigned to hear the exposition once things truly went underway, but the question nagged at him a little bit. Anything that stood to hinder Shodan's activities stood to put his own plans at risk. The Enchanter chose to listen and observe, but not before getting a detail or three.

He made his way over to the Libertine, asking for his ear. "What did you do?"

As for Kaze...there were rules. And he broke them. Abacus wondered how the Councilors would conjure consequence. What message would they try to send? What were the defining pillars that would define this administration of the Wise?
    Acanthus | Mysterium |

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread