Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

In preparation for the Spring meeting, Sera had been busy brewing tea. There was the oolong that Sonnie mentioned enjoying. Something Sera was new to, but she still managed to get it. Then for Titania, she remembered back to when they had tea at the coffee shop, and brewed the same one. Rose.

She brought a tea set she had recently acquired for the meeting. The light teal color and gold detail really jumped out at her.

There were also some sandwiches and cookies. Cause you always need cookies.

The Nix also had folder with some ideas she had found online and sketched. Visuals were sometimes a good thing. There was also a container set aside, it was for Sonnie, well, Fugly. It had various treats in it, some chicken, some ham, but she wanted to make sure he had something if the Beast brought him.

Tonight, she was wearing a white pant suit with a belt to show off her tiny waist. The diamond ring was on her left middle finger, standing out thanks to her translucent hands. Her long hair was pulled back in a low pony.

Humming and singing here and there she moved around the Tavern arraigning things on the table. Vibrant wild flowers growing wherever she stepped and moving out.
    Sonnie Wu Titania Vincent Abyssalstar
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

When Sonnie arrived, she entered through the Tavern door that led into the Hedge, rather than the one to mortal realm. No Fugly with her, this time, either. The dog was likely safe at home and was not trouncing around the wilds with his simian mistress.

She was dressed for the outdoors: blue jeans, hedgespun boots, green flannel shirt over a black tee, red beanie. Her messenger bag and staff were slung over her shoulder. The Beast looked sweaty and dirty and smelled like the woods, but she was not even slightly embarrassed over showing up to a Court meeting appearing as if she'd been free running in the Thorns all day.

"Aha! I'm not late!" She grinned as she dropped her bag and staff on the floor and waved at the Queen, "Waaaaay too easy to lose track of time out there! Wait, this is the right day, yeah? I haven't been out there for a week, have I? Oooo, cookies!"

Sonnie reached for one of the jelly-filled ones, then winced and shook her hand. Her thumb appeared to be bruised. She simply switched hands and grabbed the cookie, anyway. Flopping into a chair at the table, she took a bite and chuckled as she eyed the Nix's folder, "Trapper keeper on back order?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

It's not that she dreads spending time with them - well, perhaps a little, and it's excusable given how the past meetings have gone - it's just that she's poured all her enthusiasm into her new projects and she doesn't have much time to pursue other ventures.
    Besides, isn't that the core tenet of Spring? To follow one's desires to their full extent, in that case, she's just being truthful to her own vow.

Nonetheless, there's another, deeper reason to her absence. With the Court down to the three of them, it was hard to imagine that such a meeting wouldn't turn into a memorial service. No matter how much Springs convinced themselves that they could move on, jump from one fulfilled desire to another, some bits still stung.
    So, it's not with a carefree mind that she enters the room, but with a bag of books and a somewhat lower-powered than usual smile.
    Even her wisps are more subdued than usual, they cling to her black jacket like Linus did with his blankets (how does she know this?), atop her head the midnight rose is into a deep slumber, leaving her flawless makeup intact.
    It's Winter.

"Greetings", she says entering through the door, attracted by the pleasant smell of brewed rose-tea and announcing her presence with a small bow, "Your Highness", she says nodding to the Queen. "I'm very thankful for the present. You shouldn't have, though the tea was exquisite. I apologize for not having reciprocated, as I was out of town", she says with a smile and sliding her bag - with a curious constellation sticker attached to it - over one of the free chairs.
    "Lady Sonja"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Was the Nix sad to not see Fugly with Sonnie? A bit. But she knew the Hedge could be a dangerous place.

An eyebrow was raised at the Beasts appearance. But not because she was judging her, but simply because she was curious. “Looks like you’ve been busy! Hope it’s all been good.” Given that Sonnie was alive in front of her, it seemed to have gone well enough.

Waving back, “I’ve never seen you be late. But yes, it certainly is.” Then a shake of her head, “I don’t think it’s been a week, though I’m not sure when you went in.” so, no way of knowing.

A frown, “Are you ok?” concern evident in her voice, "If it's really bad I can fix that right up. But that means me going into your head." she offers, knowing her Entitlement wasn't for sore fingers. “They’re actually on the way! I found a few online!” and they were so cute!

Spotting Titania, she waves happily, “Love the coat! Very stylish!” she coos.

“You’re most welcome! And I’m glad it was good.” Then a small shake of her head, “Nothing to apologize for. I saw it and wanted to get it for you, there is no need to worry about getting me something in return.” Her tone truthful. “Out of town? I hope everything is ok.” She wondered if that’s why they rarely saw her.

“But it’s great to see you, how’ve you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hiya, Starlight! 'Suuuuuup, girl?" She grinned at the Bright One, her highly informal greeting a sharp contrast to Titania's.

Upon seeing the constellation sticker on the British Fairest's book bag, Sonnie laughed and immediately started digging into her own messenger bag. After a moment, she came up with a paper roll of adorable monkey stickers! She waved the roll happily, "They were delivered yesterday! These are the puffy ones. I got the glow-in-the-dark and scratch-n-sniff ones, too! Want one?" She generously offered the Telluric, already peeling the first sticker off the roll without waiting for an answer. "Do you have more of your star stickers? We can trade!"

"Oh yeah! It's all good! Just busy busy busy!" The Beast nodded enthusiastically to the Spring Queen without elaborating. "Well, since I'm not late, then it's the same day. I went in this morning. Once, I was gone all night and didn't realize it 'till I came out. This time I did better!"

"Hm?" She blinked and then realized Seraphina was referring to her thumb. "Oh, it'll be okay. Just hit it with a hammer, is all! Carpentry is not my strong suit, but I didn't hit it too hard." The Steepscrambler had sworn up a blue streak when it happened, however. She waggled the thumb in question to show it still worked as it was meant to. "Besides, I got the Spring magic to wash away a few bruises."

Sonnie giggled on the topic of trapper keepers, "I got one ordered that looks really similar to the one I had in high school!"

Like the Nix, she was curious about Titania's statement, "Where'd you go?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Oh, thank you. Yours is no less enticing, your Highness", she says, trying to hide the blush with one of her hands as she has certainly caught a glimpse of the ring.
    Then she sits besides the ladies, crossing her legs at the ankles. "Yes, it was much appreciated. I have spent some time consulting the libraries at Stanford, I needed a change of pace. How about you, hope all is well; we should start preparations soon", at Sonnie's request she retrieves a bundle of stickers from her purse and lays them on top of the table. Those were a gift from Circe, though it was like trading Victorian stamps when she was little, quite the competitive hobby. Given the Summer's competitive streak, she was sure she wouldn't complain.
    "Let's see", nodding, she thanks Sera for the tea. Carpentry, bruises? Now that was going to be an interesting conversation. Was Sonnie spending too much time in the Hedge?
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She quickly claps her hands, excited to see the stickers. “Oh! They’re adorable! And they’re puffy!” she pokes at one, a child like grin on her face. “I totally want to see some of these up at the coffee shop!” cause, hello, cute!

“Oh wow! Must be something important then.” She says with a nod, not pushing the topic.

“Hmmm, ok. But if you need me to fix it, let me know.” She offers. “Plus, might be fun to poke around in your head.” There was a wink and a laugh. “Just kidding, I wouldn’t do that.” Nope. Peoples heads were their own, and it was rude to poke around without permission.

“Really? I ordered a few different ones. In case you couldn’t find one and in case Titania wanted one.” A big smile offered to her.

“Thank you!”
    she said graciously.

With clear interest on her face, “Libraries at Stanford? Researching anything special?” what did Titania do with her free time? The Fairest was still an unknown to her. “Sounds like it would be a remarkable library.” The Nix loved to read and learn.

“Oh, I’ve been working on a few things myself, mostly self-improvement. Though not sure if some of the side effects have been self-improvement.” A shrug. Maybe.

“Sonnie and I have a few ideas, but we of course wanted to talk with you. See if there were any ideas you had, anything you’d like to see. As Spring, we need to make sure our Coronation is the party of the year.” Though how to top Autumn showing off a brand new Hallow wasn’t going to be easy.

Then Titania had stickers too?! Chuckling, “Seems I need to get in on this whole sticker thing. For now, I shall have to live through you guys, and place stickers all around my shop.” A warm smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could only squeal in delight as Titania produced her own roll of stickers! A puffy monkey decal was placed upon the Bright One's book bag, right next to the constellation, and one of those was taken and stuck onto her own messenger bag. Right next to the glow-in-the-dark monkey emblem she already had there. "Yay! We're sticker buddies!" She grinned at Seraphina and nodded, "Yes, you should. Get mermaid stickers!"

Once the Beast was done acting like they were all still in elementary school, she put her sticker roll away and settled back into her seat. She folded her hands on the table before her and smiled, "Stanford? You went all the way there? Cruising for hot college guys, right?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Spotting the oolong tea, Sonnie happily poured herself a cup, "Very important. I'm building a Hollow! It's gonna be the coolest joint ever!"

She nodded in agreement with Sera, "Yup, this coronation needs to be the best event the freehold has ever seen. Naturally, you should be included in the planning, Starlight."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Just working on my admission", she replies absentmindedly as she peruses Sonnie's wares.
    "Hmm, I can give you a Saturn in exchange for a gorilla, a Capuchin and a chimpanzee", she taps her fingers on the table, "It's a fair deal, you're getting all those rings", woefully ignoring Sonnie's racy implication, even though there's the seed of a smirk on her face.
    "A private hollow? I suppose since we're in the building mood, we could have a plant themed party. You two have anything sketched? Any theme you wish for in particular?", last year she floated the idea of a contest of the arts. Perhaps they could revive that idea.
    She raises the cup to her mouth, wetting her lips with the tea.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix had to laugh as she watched Sonnie, who seemed positivity giddy with the stickers. “I’ll get some ordered. Then I can join this amazing sticker club you two are starting.” She reaches for the rose tea to pour a cup.

Seeing Sonnie go for the oolong, “I’ve never brewed oolong before, so if I got it wrong, I’m sorry.” But, she could learn from her mistake and make it again.

“Admission? Are you going to school there? What are you studying?” the questions tumbling from her lips. “I’d never dare to apply to such a prestigious school; I went for the state college myself.” Book smarts were not really her thing. “Please keep us updated!” good for Titania!

Then the serious business of sticker trading. “A very fair deal.” She agrees with a nod.

“A plant themed party? What type of plants?” because everything else depends on the variety. “Well, I think we talked about a casino themed idea, with the winnings going to various charities. Though we could always try and focus on a more Spring driven theme. Play on the desires of the Freehold.” Which would allow for more cool ideas. “I don’t have much sketched myself, just clothing ideas.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread