THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I think this scene has been superseded . Shall we wrap it up?

2. Likes Stray, Mark liked this post
    A
    Allen Brackett

Seems Clarion Call was busy gathering information, and has quite a few trophies to show for their effort. The picture brigit paints is a grim one, with spirits and the Pure running amok, potent rituals spreading fire across the Shadow... looks like they'll have their hands full.

"Curious, most curious indeed" He sums up calmly when the Redeemed finishes, showing no hint that the news unsettles him in any way. In fact, he looks eager and excited "Although it does seem that if the Pure went to the trouble of scouring the Hisil only to leave as well, this would indicate a powerful foe coming from beyond the Gauntlet. Or maybe the strike came from somewhere else altogether" In any case, for them to abandon an otherwise uncontested territory, something major must have happened "No matter. I will converse with the Ithaeur, as you said" If only he knew their names, that would've been easier. But if Brigit, or anyone else, wanted Allen to have them, they would've already spoken up.

Ah yes, about names - it seems the big one is unusally secretive about his. But again, if Allen finds any offense in his refused handshake or the adamant silence, he doesn't show it. His mind is already at work trying to figure out what kind of issues this man has.

"I'm well aware of the Pure's misguided beliefs" He says when Brigit mentions Pangaea "It's just one more venue to exploit in our campaign against them. In the meantime, however, I bid you all good night. It seems I have exhausted the patience of Bleeds Well, and I'd hate to try yours as well" The Storm Lord says to all the wolves gathered "I do look forward to further discussions, though"

And so, after being excused, Allen withdraws into the night to meditate on today's events.

I think the Scene has ran its course, so I'm just going to get it into continuity. Thank you all!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.