Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily bundles huge piles of clothes into her closet, trying desperately to finish tidying her room.

When will you learn, Emmy? Tidy up before the day.....

The lounge was clear, but with Mable the werewolf fully expected to head to the bedroom at some point. Or, ideally, first. It had been a few weeks.

The last of the stray clothes (that she noticed) was hurled into the closet just as the timer began to beep on the oven. Wearing only matching blue knickers she dashed out to the kitchen, turned off the alarm and finished off the glass of wine. She headed back into the bedroom and pulled on a fluffy robe, and looked in the body-length mirror.

Totally hot.

Emily finished off her lipstick (A deep blue to match her eyeshadow and underwear) and blew a kiss at her reflection.

Mable was due any minute.

This is a private scene approved by the Werewolf storyteller as long as all rules for Shards are maintained.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush and to eat/drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable arrived at the door with a bottle of red wine. She had on a fuzzy red jacked and a pair of spiked heeled black boots that met the red jacket mid-thigh. She had her hair down in soft waves around her face and red lipstick which matched the jacket.

She knocks on the door.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily opens the door to the flat, her robe just open enough to see the pale skin beneath. She breaks into a wide smile when she sees Mable. "Hi babe! Come on in." Pale blue eyes look her up and down, leaning in close and smiling. "Love the boots...." She bites her lip before spinning and sashaying inside, swinging her hips more than necessary.

The werewolf slides into what Mable might remember as the kitchen. "Do you want to eat now? Or later?" Her voice calls from the room, before the blue mop leans outside the frame. "If not we could always do something else to pass the time...." Of course she had an activity in mind, but playing was fun.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable followed Em into the flat. "Thanks, I feel so sexy in them."

As em walked away she says quietly, "Beauty in Motion." Then she follows em towards the kitchen.

"Whatever you want." She smiles at the blue headed girl. Out of her bag she pulls the wine. "Hope this tastes good. But first..." She stepped closer and gently rubbed Em's face before pulling her into a passionate kiss. It was warm silky and built into a slow simmer. Mable released her and pulled a small box from the bag. "And this is for you." (in box)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily moans lightly as the vampire pulls her into the kiss, sliding one arm around Mable and another unside the fuzzy coat. "Mmm.... dinner can definately wait..." she purrs, looking for another kiss before glancing sideways at the box and back to Mable. "Aww! I didn't get you anything, babes..."

One hand glued to Mable's ass, the other slips out of the jacket and opens the box. The werewolf cocks her head slightly at the piece. "Wow, pretty..." she picks it up and eyes it carefully, watching the red sparkle in the dim light. "I'll have to find a chain for it." Red always clashed with her hair, but it was a sweet thought, and Mable loved red. "You're the sweetest." Emily kisses her on the lips. And again, longer and slower. When she pulls away there is a very hungry look in her eyes.

"Come with me."
    She gently pulls the vampire towards the bedroom.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I hope you like it. It kinda represents me. The pomegranate and the moon." Mable kissed Em again.

When asked to follow, she did. At some point maybe they would stay out of the bedroom long enough to... oh who was she kidding, with her sex drive she could stay there for years. Mable laughed out loud at herself. "Glad we are like minded people. Did you need a snack before hand? Would hate to see you get all cranky from hunger." She teased knowing what Emily was hungry for.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf growls happily. "And.... why do they represent you, exactly?" She stays very close, breathing heavily.

"Well, it's been a couple of weeks. I have needs, I'm only human." Well, ish. She smiles playfully. "One of those needs is far more pressing, cutie." She lets the dressing gown fall to the floor, revealing her matching blue underwear. "I'm sure I'll manage. Now...." Emily traps Mable against the wall and begins nibbling her neck, "Why don't you show me how much you've missed me...?"

We can skip ahead to the "after" part - we probably should!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My wicked pagan ways....Persephone and moonlight...." Her thoughts drifted to Em's body. "MMM. Nice bod babe. How about this?" Mable dropped the coat... and this was what she had on.

Skipping to after is fine

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh. Come show me your wickedest ways." Emily's grin widens, and then she pulls the vampire eagerly towards the bedroom door.

Quite some time later....

The werewolf dozes naked on her bed. She sighs happily and rolls over to kiss Mable on the lips. "Mmmm.... Looks like I've left a few marks.." she gently rubs one of the hickeys left on Mable's chest. "Sorry about that. I can kiss it better though..." she plants a kiss on the bruise, before laying back with an arm around her lover.

A loud growl rumbles from the Crescent's stomach, and Emily blushes a little. "Oh. I guess I worked up a lot of an appetite..." she giggles.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable kneels on the bed naked. "I demand you kiss and make better each bruise before you eat." She tried to say it with a straight face but couldn't. Instead she grabbed Em and kissed her with a deep hungry kiss. "Sorry, I seem to be insatiable. But you need food."

Mable walked naked into the kitchen. "What are we eating?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread