Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 53 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

West I’m not trying to be herald just helpful.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

...then I have no clue why this is in the Herald thread.

Derailing threads isn't ​helpful at all.

Seriously, why the hell would you even post whatever your post was* in the Herald thread if it wasn't about being Herald?

* Since none of us really know because you refused to clarify for the one person that asked
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I didn't realize I was that unclear. You made the comment about councilors and others being able to recognize people to make the herald's job easier. I was referring to such a post I've written referring to and linking the Lex Magica and the Consilium Charter to ensure I don't make the same mistake I made in this unofficial consilium thread.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

A post about what ? All you've said is "I'm going to make a post and side thread" and nobody has any clue what that means or what they're about.

You just said you're not interested in being Herald and you're not a Councilor, so...?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

W
    Woland

I just realized something, and please correct me if I'm wrong.

The latest Path meetings: New Waves, Shamans Circle and Warlock Welcoming are all in the Consilium subforum. Shouldn't they be in Awakening, instead? From what I could dig up about meetings in past years, that's where they all went.

I realize it's hardly critical, but I figured I might as well point my doubt out Yumyumcrow

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Big OOC Mage Sticky Called 'Guide and Rules'

AKA the thing that everyone is told to read that hasn't changed in years.

7. Likes Xander, Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Last week of January.

Remember to get those lovely XP Reports in

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Puck Scenes

Yumyumcrow

Do you want me to take over opening/closing concilium moving forward as part of being herald? I figured I'd offer since it doesn't seem like any one individual is taking responsibility for it. Also is there any official naming convention moving forward or just the standard (YearMonth) in front with the thread tags when you open the post?

Also reminder for everyone else who wants to write an exit, I'm closing the current thread in about 5 hours. New Concilium goes up February 1st presumably.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

11. Likes , Ruach, West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Yeah.

If you want to Xander

It takes one little job off of my plate.

Standard Year/Month with a name tag is just fine. Also note if its a Formal Consilium or not. Just like in Vampire

13. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    W
    Woland

West

Why was Shodan singled out as the disruptor of Consilium? If it's for speaking, he's not the only non-official to do so. If it's for being 'insulting' - if you can even qualify my post as an insult - he's not alone either. 'Lame-ass Council' and 'beaurocracy to herd cats'? This is not being insulting?

I'm not trying to shift any blame, and frankly I see nothing terrible in any of the posts I mentioned. I'll keepy PC silent unless invited to speak if that's what's required, but I had no idea that kind of hard rule existed in the first place.

Page 12 of 53 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread