In the news following the evening of December 21 2019.

Crime Wave Before Christmas!

Waking the morning of December 22 2019, Sacramento residents were shocked to discover the rampant destruction, leaving thousands in property damage, many were left injured, while many more are still missing.

Early reports indicate of those mutilated, three are expected to survive.

Witnesses are being encourage to step forward.

If you have any knowledge of those declared missing please call [helpline]

Local psychics are overwhelmed as a flood of residents have questions about recent nightmares

Sacramento, CA Local Psychics have reported a recent flood of clients have left them feeling overwhelmed. "I usually only have four to six callers a night, but last Friday, I had ten callers waiting well into midnight!" Madame Kasja, a self described "Telephone Mystic", reported. It seems this was true for local stores, as well, as both Mind's Eye Readings and Purple Door Psychic Parlor have both reported they've had complaints from neighbouring businesses about their customers taking up all the parking. "They're all asking for dream interpretations," Mistress Zolstra, the proprietor of the Purple Door Psychic Parlor, reported. "All for nightmares," she continued. "And I'm not surprised, what, with Australia on fire and Billionaires in the Oval Office."

Bizarre New Gang Initiation

Linked to the rampant wave of property damage, vandalism and assault, experts have found evidence a new gang with a violent initiation process. A witness wishing to remain anonymous had this to say:

"It was messed up. Loud as ****. Saw 'em wearin' costumes, not like clothes. Like, ****ing weird, coulda sworn one of 'em screamin' coulda caused my eardrums to bleed. They were on somethin'. Screamin' for fruit and for ravens and Poe? ****ed if I know.

"Saw one of 'em tag a wall. It was like girly and shit. Flowers and antlers."