Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctuary (2001) Shamans Circle - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2001) Shamans Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 2, 2020 : (2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Sorry for the late reply, life is hard yo

Briar Rose slides into silence as she snorts at the man's words, a return for her barb, covering his ass. Since, what was spouted sounded judgey, then marinated in platitudes.

Though she offers smiles, and warmer eyes towards Madison CrossAurora, compliments to her ink, and then the big reveal of their shared hair past/present. And some people didn't believe in Fate.

Offering an unseen shrug as the topic on Councillor came and went, she didn't want it. Seemed confining, with the added bonus of eyes on you. Which, no.

Then on their learnings, and what they just wanted out of this cesspool of the Lies and Liars.

"Do agree with the Spirit man, a Master of Life, the Truths you know, the things you've seen and.. done." she can't articulate, wondering what sort of art and life and wonder could be created when you achieve so much. "I'm on the Life train too. Can only glimpse a peak at the Spirit side of things, focused more on other things then just primarily of our Path."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Mark liked this post
    Bump Mark "Bump" this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Being a Master of Life does not mean I understand anything about life. It means I can manipulate it and create it,” or end it, with the blink of an eye, “but not understand it.” Somethings were beyond their grasp.

“The power a Master wields is not one to take lightly. And it’s not one that will grant you enlightenment. Knowledge is power, and it’s a power that needs to be treated with respect. I will gladly help those on this Path, but I won’t lie and says it’s wonderful. Or the power of the gods, because to me, it isn’t.” was she still struggling with what happened? Defiantly. The Shaman was bitter.

Tired eyes look to Briar Rose, “I’ve done things that I shouldn’t have, used spells out of anger.” It wasn’t a gift to her; it had become a curse. One that had turned her into a murderer. Shown her her own hubris.

“Spirit can be a rewarding arcana. Actually, found a Spirit at a building that just wanted someone to talk to.”
    A small smile, “Was nice to be able to give that to her. Or it. Not sure what it was. But it loved to talk. Maybe I should swing back by there soon.” Then a nod, “I’ve been doing the same.”

4. Likes , Mark liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima listens raptly as Aurora explains life as a Master. His expression becomes a blank mask as she looks at Briar, but softens as she speaks on the Spirit.

"That is the best part of working with Shadow. There are so many Spirits that can helped or uplifted just by listening. That tree back there, her spirit is awake, you can look if you want. When I moved in here she was so sad, she'd been alone and neglected for so long. She missed the children that used to play in her and enjoy her fruits. Their joy here had birthed spirits of joy that nourished her. It made her spirit strong and in turn she grew stronger. But they grew up, lost interest and moved out. The parents retired and left the state to retire in Arizona. And she was alone, this house was alone. It's such a gift to see what an impact our lives have not just on the world we are used to exist in, but the world beyond. We don't just leave a mark here, but every action we take lives on and resonates in Shadow. That realization has led me to a Truth. Though we may hold specific events in higher regard than others, if we live our day to day lives well and with good in our heart, it will far out way our mistakes in the great scale of life."

Embarrassed as the heartfelt speech fills his own eyes with moisture, the doctor stands and turns away from the two Shamans and to refill his tea.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose nods, content to the quiet until curiosity wakes, "Spells in anger?" she asks, but lets it hang. She wants to know. To poke and prod, but she wasn't reckless in her curiosity, it wouldn't kill her yet.

A soft sound, "You've both had more varied and in depth interactions with Spirits then I. Which is to say, any at all. I'm just beginning along that path, so to speak, mostly I look and wait for inspiration."

Sorry it's not a lot, I just wanted to make sure I got something posted for here

8. Likes Mark liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Really? Again with the tree?

Shaking her head, “I’m good. I only speak with Spirits when it’s necessary. And speaking to that one was to gain information for an investigation. It’s not something I go around and do all day.” If he wanted to talk to trees, more power to him.

Looking back to the other Shaman, she nods, “Spells cast in anger rarely leave us time to think about the consequences for our actions. At least, that’s how I view it.” Everyone else could do as they wished. She still had a lot to learn and grow from.

“I haven’t actively gone out to seek Spirits, just gotten lucky. Have you found any inspiration?”

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The doctor has said his peace piece, he awaits Briar's response to the question, curious himself.

Let me know when ya'll wanna wrap this one up. We can open another for February or wait until April if you prefer to do path meetings quarterly.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Uh, I don't like go looking for a Spirit of, I just turn on my peepers, and look around. They are so alien, their anatomy is divine."

We should have had this wrapped before Consilium, since that's working off of Anima being Thyrsus Councillor, and I know it's not marked 'Sticky' but, normally the Formal Consiliums are stickies, so *shrug*

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, "Interesting. Maybe we should head out sometime and see what we can find. Might be good to get out, and a chance to get to know each other better." but if not, that was cool. She wanted to try.

I'm good to close whenever

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

"Excellent! I've been planning a sojourn to look for more powerful spirits and get the lay of the local court. Next meeting we'll journey into the shadow!"

Anima politely shows the other Shamans out.
    Con Spells Cloaked

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread