Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

More nervous laughs and back-of-the-head scratches as she bluntly describes such acts.

"Ah... I've learned enough about the physical matters I think." Nathaniel cleared his throat, not keen to go into detail on what exactly he'd been 'taught' by such a spirit. "But it didn't teach me much about how to get to that point. So, pointers I guess?" Granted he could certainly have found that sort of information- but for some reason Nathaniel thought Emily might be a better teacher in such affairs.

"Thanks, by the way? Um. And sorry if this whole thing is awkward."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

See, this is why subtlety doesn't work.

Emily locks eyes with her Auspice-mate. "Nate, this is why I don't do subtle. People don't respond to it, like you haven't. So I'm asking you. Do. You. Have. A. Preference? And is it actually preference, or are you cis, bi, pan, what? is it just... spirits that get your motor running? Do you have someone in mind or are you just looking to work out some of that tension now and then?"

She takes another puff on her cigarette. "Thing is, buddy, people are just... people. All these things I just asked are factors, but what you want ultimately shapes how you approach and what form you want the interaction to take."

The stub is squashed out int he ashtray, and she sniggers. "Awkward? Do I look awkward to you? You're the one that looks nervous and goes pink, buddy." She brings one foot up onto the soa and leans her head against her knee. There's a genuine smile. "Any time. I know you haven't exactly had the best teachers for this stuff, and.... well, I'm not exactly a relationship wizard but a lot more people leave my bedroom satisfied than not." She grins, her memories drifting back to Mable's last visit. "I know I joke around a lot, but that's just me, okay? I can be serious but I'd rather have fun. Cuz, like, who knows when we'll get torn apart by some slobbering Azlu, right? Carpe diem, and all that. Just because I make fun never means I won't help." Admitting that may have been the limit of her serious, because she punches him on the shoulder mockingly - her fist barely makes contact with Nathaniel's jacket. Emily grins.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh. Of course- how could he have been so dense?

"... I like girls. I haven't met a guy that made me think of them that way? I also like spirits... So, whatever that's called. as per his options? "I'm thinking about a few people.."

Right. People are people. Herd is the herd. And now more pink. "Well how would you be if you'd just confessed to laying about with a spirit? Wait don't answer that." Still, he was smiling through the whole affair. "I'm uh-.. Thanks. Again. A deep breath- he had to start somewhere right? "Do you remember Mary? From that club meeting? She was um... nice?" Maybe the pup just enjoyed the company of blunt and boisterous individuals. "I don't think I have a type yet. But she was interested in the Occult, and we talked about making powder devices to affect Others, and she seemed into it? That's kinda what started all this."

Because naturally. Maybe Nathaniel just had a thing for the Occult? He returned the punch playfully- he was getting stronger. It was starting to show.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Riiiight," Emily says, finally getting a response. "Well, it's not a thing that I've ever heard of. Just be careful with that, buddy."

She smiles, but is still a bit confused about the Spirit thing. Wait... Mary? "Mary? You mean, uh... yeah...!" The Crescent suppresses more laughter. "She's... well. I gotta be honest, she runs with a pretty rough crowd some of the time. And she's a hell of a lot of fun. Good kisser. Um... Let's see. How can I put this delicately? Um... Nate... she would eat you alive." It was true. Then again, maybe he was into that? "I mean, it that's what you're interested on, I definitely know a few tricks that she likes!" Emily makes a licking motion with her tongue.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will. Promise." Well, as careful as one could be with viceful spirits involved. Which probably wasn't very.

Oh good. She remembered Mary. And.... Luna ABOVE. "EM! I... Don't need any instruction into that. I learned plenty, thank you very much." He folded his arms- it was a spirit of Lust after all, not that he'd admitting such. Oh the things that could be taught. No, that kind of experience wasn't really the issue here- just a lack of comfort on his end when it came to applying it to actual humans.

"Look- the whole idea of doing that Stuff... Having sex, having it mean more-" As opposed to a partner rather limited in it's expression. Cold and shallow, behind the mask. "- With people? It's easier to think of it like Mary, because she likes some of the stuff I do. It's not just sex I want then, I can attach stuff to it and it's easier to get comfortable? if that makes sense? Ah... And yeah- I guess I am kinda into people like her. If that's not also weird." Nathaniel had no clue how to explain what he was looking for. Was it supposed to be that way? And from what she'd said, maybe Mary had more going on that just occult stuff.

Ok, maybe instead Nathaniel was just attracted to risking his life endlessly on self-fulfilling larks? Trying to Awaken a ley-line spirit was hardly the peak of that iceberg- heck, given the sliver of what he'd said of his past so far...

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily is still grinning. "C'mon, man. You're asking for help but not telling me what you already know, which means I get to make assumptions of your perceived innocence." She arches an eyebrow, and the grin fades a little. "I'm also saying what pleases one is not guaranteed to please another, and I know What Mary likes. Girls talk." She smirks to herself. They do other things too but that might just break Nate's mind.

Her moon-brother seems all over the place in his feelings. "Mary feels like sex the way I do buddy. Plenty of it and make it clear you're interested. Or.... do you mean you find her attractive because you have common interests? Because a), that sounds like pansexuality, likeing the person more than the gender, and b), because she will joke about being offended that it's not her boobs. Or her butt, depending on her mood."

She leans back and adjusts her bathrobe. "Let's start at the beginning, simply. What do you want? Do you want to ask Mary out? Or just ease yourself into something casual with Someone?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

That... Was fair. He'd allowed his own anxieties to drag this conversation down this path. "Right. Ok. So, I know how to have sex, alright? And other stuff. It taught me plenty- things I um... Thought weren't all that known at first, until I looked them up. And other things you and Mary have probably never experienced before? It was a spirit you know..." His fingers fidgeted throughout the process of explaining. "...I'd like to think I'd be um. Flexible."

Another clearing of his throat "But it was a spirit. It didn't feel real, near the end." If that could even make sense. "It could personify everything I was looking for, and helped me learn. But it was cold or hollow some days- it felt... Shallow."

A sigh- he had an idea now, of what he wanted. "So, I guess now I want something that isn't hollow or shalllow? Something with a person. And I'm uh- I don't know what that entails." It seemed all Nathaniel wanted was something that ended up being fulfilling in the end- but the crescent was unsure what he would find so. "I'm looking for a place to start along that process. And I'm not just trying to find something physical... Um.. Even if she does have assets I find appealing..." Ok, it was a very VERY vague idea, but it was there.

"Ugh... Relationship 101 I guess? Casual stuff." A laugh there at how ridiculous this all sounded. "If this is all getting too weird, we can cut it short? If I start classes full time I'm sure I'll probably have opportunities to practice. Just wanted to know if you had any words of advice is all- didn't mean to throw all this stuff at you..." Well, not to this extent.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cut the kid some slack, bitch.

Emily smiles, and nods. "Flexible is good. And shallow.... doesn't have to mean bad. Sometime sex is just sex, and I've had a few guys just because... well, they were really hot. And it can be amazing because it's meaningless... uh..." listening, this probably wasn't what Nathaniel was after. "Err, scrap that. Sounds like it's not what you want. Sounds to me what you want is a night where you aren't figuring out the way to slip out once the feeling comes back to your legs."

She sniggers, "Oh yeah, she's got appealing assets alright." An eyebrow arches. "You keep doing that. I'm not bothered, am I?" She pats him lightly on the shoulder. "I know this stuff and you don't. Try something small. Invite her for coffee. But make it a good place. She loves coffee. See if you get along alone. Keep up with her jokes, dish them out at the same rate, and she'll let you know if she's interested. Or, if that all sounds daunting, we could have a party here or something. Less pressure." Could even find him multiple options, if the boy was lucky.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nodded along, trying to understand- he was glad she seemed to get what Nathaniel was looking for. "Yeah- um. Something more serious. Not a lifelong commitment or anything..." He wasn't anywhere close to being ready for something like that. "...But something that lasts. And not necessarily just because of their uh... 'Assets.' But for other reasons? If any of that makes sense."

He still wasn't quite used to that kind of simple physical contact- he didn't flinch or anything, but it was clear he didn't know how to respond to it. "Right. Thanks. And coffee sounds... Nice. Think she'd kill me if I had tea instead?" She knew this stuff. "We could also explore a 'haunted' place or something. I could use the eyes to make sure there's no real danger before then?" Haunted houses could be romantic right? Regardless, with Spirit and Ghost eyes searching beforehand any chance of risk could be accounted for. And he was more confident in such pursuits.

"She also talked about making and testing a 'Variant' powder bomb? A bit of everything that we discussed. She seems to be very uh... Hands on." He had options. He just wanted to ask Emily about a few of them- get her suggestions.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily stretches, cracking her neck again. Her robe falls open and she adjusts herself for Nate's delicate senses. "Look, honestly? I think you're planning waaaay too much, man. Don't look too far down the road when you're starting out. You don't wanna box in a wild girl, trust me, cuz you get a fight on your hands. Just try coffee. see hat happens." Hell, Circe may drag him into the back seat of her car if he was lucky. The Ithaeur really couldn't tell.

She cocks her eyebrow as his expression. "Sorry - you not like being touched or something? Some people don't. It make the sex really awkward." She smiles. "I'm sure she won't mind. Just offer to buy hers and relax." Emily shrugs. Haunted House? "It's a big first move.... she might be into it. Can;t say we've talked about that but she's always been an adventure gal. Just with what she does I dunno if a haunted house might be a bit tame, y'know. But if you've talked about it and she seems interested, give it a shot. Worst she can say is no, right?"

We're nearly at the month, wanna start wrapping up?

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last