The crescent paused his mental transcription of potentials dating avenues while Emily spoke. Was he overthinking all this? "Ah. Right- coffee. I'll give that a shot...." Scrap all the other ideas for now. Find a decent coffee place- should be simple enough, there were plenty around the campus.

Right- the shoulder thing. Best to explain that. "Not the touching, the uh... Just didn't expect that, sorry. I'm getting better at that." A nervous chuckle- he HAD been making decent strides at least. That was certain. "Alright. This... Helped a lot. OH! I'll send over my notes on Bindings and Callings anyways, should the worst occur- I also have a few designs and places that could serve as spots to do the rites." Back to what he was good at, now. "And um... I'll tell you how it goes? If it goes?" Wait. That sounded wrong. "IF she says yes, I mean. Thanks sis- this uh... Helped."

Nathaniel stretched lightly and got up to leave, a bit more confident in himself. He was still learning- still willing to learn- and he was making progress, always.

Yep! Sorry for the delays near the end there! Fun scene! ^^