Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked up at the gentleman in question, "Edward Heinrich. Hmm, First Estate, Daeva. He seems polite and easy to get along with. I don't know much about him as yet. He is fairly new here, relatively speaking." Mable never knows what people want for information so she left it there.

Jennifer's voice was a bit difficult to listen too. It had a way of slithering in her head but then almost disappearing. Mable tried to hold onto the words and follow them. "Other events? I wouldn't know where to begin. What sort of things are you interested in?" Mable answered honestly and smiled.

"After you are re-acknowledged perhaps I could catch you up on the domain in general. at least from my point of view. So, What brings you back to the domain? Are you planning on staying for a while?" Mable needed to ask a few questions while she waited for the Nosferatu Priscus to arrive.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

“Thank you.” Jennifer replied as she glanced to Mr. Heinrich, filing the information away. She would be interested in meeting with him and see that he had sworn the appropriate Blood Oath. The revelations regarding how the Nosferatu Bloodline responded to the Oaths was something she would like to speak with the Archon Twist about. No doubt she had already had addressed the issue in Jennifer’s absence, yet Jennifer wanted every potential problem addressed and smoothed out before it presented itself.

"I plan on staying indefinitely." Jennifer assured. "I was called away due to my mentor entering Sweet Torpor imminently. Imminently turned into years. It gave me time to hone my craft, for which I am grateful. Alder Notary Chappelle had served as Notary for forty years. Some nuances are best gathered from the source.

As to what brought me back – this was where I first settled after departing from my Sire’s hospitality. I have history here.”
    She looked up at the Elysium, amending much of it had been inside the Nox. “This was where I learned many things about myself. I had thought of myself as a researcher only upon my arrival in Sacramento… seven years ago?”
    Jennifer tried to mentally calculate. “I discovered one can rise to the occasion when called upon.”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Interesting." Mable commented. "You thought yourself a researcher? Does that mean you no longer think of yourself as a researcher? Or do you see yourself as more than a researcher now?" Mable was curious about how Jennifer saw herself. "I ask because I understand how our interactions can change and mold us. Sometimes into surprising directions."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considers the question for a moment, considering it from all angles.

"More like when I arrived all those years ago - that was all that I had done," She elaborated, her voice crisp as it slithered around syllables. "- I thought has myself as an observer. One who categorizes and indexes. One who chronicles what has happened in the scope of a study. For example, I have an interest in Botany and how it relates to the First Estate impressions. In my study under my Sire, I would research the different implications of certain gifts and predict how they would affect recipients." The Nosferatu gave a modest smile. "Not very exciting." She lamented.

"I told my Family of my abilities upon arrival and expected to assist in matters that I had experience with in the past. Instead, I discovered a mystery that the Family was investigating upon my arrival. I rather liked investigating," She admitted to Keeper Wood. "I found that others nurtured my participation and encouraged me to learn different roles. Through taking part, I learned that I enjoyed being a Reeve's Assistant, for example. I enjoyed working in teams of like minded individuals towards goals.I may have the core of a researcher, but I am not limited to libraries. Perhaps that is what I meant."
    Jennifer would not normally go on about herself so, giving the Keeper so much information about herself and her past. Yet she was wishing to give the Keeper an idea of who she was and that she was a stable individual for a request.
    She gives Mabel Wood an abashed smile. "Oh, how I go on. I must ask, and please don't think me impertinent," She lowers her voice subtly and rasps. "If Priscus Patience is consumed with important matters this evening, would it be possible for you to introduce me to her Grace, the Prince? I would strive to present myself properly at first opportunity."

@Mabel Wood

Jennifer regrets being so bold to ask for presentation. She enjoyed the Keeper's discussion and hoped that it could continue. But to be acknowledged was a pressing concern, a twisting itch at the base of her spine. To be acknowledged in an Invictus domain and once again try and become useful.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do appreciate how supportive in general the others are here. And all of us have talents we might not realize until they are needed. I'm so glad you were able to figure out a good way to utilize your talents in research." Jennifer would be a great asset to the domain, at least from her own words. Hopefully Mable was correct in this assumption.

Mable smiled at Jennifer, "It's like you read my mind. I was just going to suggest that I bring you to the Prince. I am sure she would love to meet you."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I am glad,". Jennifer responded to Mabel with a genuine smile.
    "- I know that I look forward to assisting Sacramento in whatever way that I can."

Jennifer steeled herself to meet the great Beast, locking hers down within the cage.
    "I will follow you, Keeper Wood.". Jennifer rasps.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

closing thread since we are now elsewhere

Closed Thread