(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Alice approaches, Ale offers a smile and nod to Lyssa, her way of thanking the Ghoul. Some Kindred may view Ghouls as tools, and while they were, the Savage still liked to acknowledge them. After all, Lyssa assisted the Haunt, and Ale had some respect for that.

The smile was then turned to Alice, “Miss Hart, I must say, that dress is simply stunning on you.” Compliments the Italian.

“I promise not to keep you too long, as it appears you have a new Cousin to speak with.” New family was always exciting.

“But I wanted to talk with you about something.” Begins the Savage, “How’ve you been settling in? How are you?” Ale had been watching Alice in Court, how she acted, spoke. Torpor could severely alter a Kindred.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Her smile, sharp and too-too wide. "Thank you Your Grace," Alice bows her head, stilted and jerking. "And given your tastes, I'm sure you are a divine dream." Alice compliments, though, she wonders after the shade of red. Remembering what Mabel had said of the Prince and of her Hound.

"Yes," another jerking nod, "Was a pleasant surprise to hear that I had one more Cousin within the city."

Alice tilts her head, strings gone taut on one side, as the other loosens. This didn't sound like something that Ale should have subtly demanded her presence for, more like a moment that they could have alone without the straggling rules and hungry eyes of Court upon them.

"I've refound my footing within the Domain, I haven't had many nights yet to truly relax, but the Necropolis' reconstruction has progressed well. Though still nowhere it had been."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a light laugh, more entertained then anything, “Why thank you. It was certainly a very different look then I usually go with. But, I figured a new year, maybe try something new.” A shrug of one bare shoulder.

“I’m pleased to hear you’ve refound your footing, not that there was any doubt.” She compliments. “I hope you’ll be able to take some evenings to relax. As someone who doesn’t relax often enough, it’s always important to try.” Always all work with her. "I'm sure with time it will be restored to its beauty." Alice had done it once.

“Where I don’t want to keep you too long from your new Cousin, I’ll get right to the point.” Alice should remember that Ale never liked to beat around the bush.

“You served the previous Prince as Seneschal, and quite well. Madame York has left the Domain, why or where, I don’t know.”
    A slight bit of agitation in her voice. “But I’m in need of a Seneschal, and I would be honored if you’d be willing to step into the role once again. Of course there is no worry if you don’t want it, I wouldn’t hold it against you.”

4. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"My thoughts we along those same lines," Alice admits, as a hand passes along the fabric of her dress.

An awkwardly stilted, strings pulled nod, "My thanks, Your Grace. It is both easier and harder then I thought when I woke." But Alice, no matter the hardship or difficulties, she was never one to shy away. Not anymore.

Alice nods, her awkward nod, smiling her too-wide, too-fake smile. Her mind turning to what, exactly Ale had called her over for.

"Your Grace," angling her limbs into that of a low curtsy, "It would be a singular honour to become your Seneschal. I will serve you as I served Asa Clarke before you." she raises out of the frozen stance after a long moment more. Her held tilting, trying to catch the sound around, her, mouth frozen. She thought she knew what she wanted to say, but the words wouldn't come up, staying locked within her throat. Instead, after a long moment, "Thank you." Thank you for trusting me, that you for believing in me, thank you.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile, “Seems we’re both looking to make some changes in the New Year.” For her, minor.
    Easier and harder, yet she knew Alice would see it through.

“I look forward to working with you. We can have a private meeting later to discuss things further, and to get you the keys to the office.”
    Things would begin to fall into place. Alice had been an excellent Seneschal for Asa, and she knew she would get the same.

Then confusion, “You’re most welcome. I know you will fulfill the role of the office with grace and elegance.” Replied the Savage, “Did you have any questions? Concerns?”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"It seems so, Your Grace," Alice murmurs, was it only fashion though, or more? Thoughts to ponder.

A nod, stings pulled and jerking, "As do I." a beat, "Will my office be located where it had been? Or has the rooms been changed?" She would need to find out what happened to her furniture and her magnificent desk especially.

"My thanks, once more." A bowed head, "I will strive to live up to your expectations, and exceed them." another moment, before she shakes her head, there was nothing she wanted to ask during Court.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Out of habit, the Savage shakes her head, “Nothing has been changed, it’s where you remember it to be. Since the previous Seneschal left, I’ve kept the room locked. So if there is anything you need, please let me know.” She didn’t remember how Alice had it decorated; it had been too long. Hell, she didn’t even remember how Vivian had it decorated. Well, too long for someone who didn’t notice those things.

“I don’t foresee that being a problem. I’ve worked with you in the past, and know you are quite capable.” A few minor missteps along the way, but what Kindred was without those? “I’ll have the Herald make the announcement, that way there are no questions.” Not that she expected any, but, you never know. “Speaking of Herald Jacque, I think you’d enjoy talking with him.” Plus, it was important they were able to work together.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, mind turning to her new-old office. She'd need to clean, to find out where her desk had gone too, and if her cane was indeed salvaged from her desk. Reset up her binders, the incense....there would be much to do. Or rather, much for Lyssa to do.

"My thanks," Alice ducks her head, unused to Ale being so free with her praise, especially within the bounds of Court...

"Ah, Herald Jacque? Should I make my way toward him now?" if, the kindred was indeed within these Elysian walls.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes catch Mable Wood , and she simply nods. Giving the ok to approach.

“That is up to you. I don’t want you to feel you have to speak with him Jacque this evening. But he is someone worth speaking with. If you wanted, I could let Miss Lyssa know which he is, or invite him over to make introductions.” She offers, “Or you can simply speak with whom ever you wish.” A smile in her voice, “I won’t dictate your evening.” Of course she wouldn’t. She could. But that wasn’t her way.

“Keeper Wood has indicated she wishes to approach with your new Cousin.” Both letting Alice know of the approaching Kindred, and to offer her another one to speak with if she wanted.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stands with Jennifer quietly waiting for further permission to approach and speak.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread