Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer remains a step behind the keeper, trusting for introduction to be made. Her Beast fluttered in it's cage at the greatest predator. She smoothed her voice with an effort, perhaps looking reserved. She worked at presenting a respectful countenance.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her awkward, string pulled nod. "If others call for my attention now, I best turn to them, instead of hunting for that introduction to your Herald."

Alice feels the echo of motion unmade. Rolling her shoulders, once had been a way to relieve stress, now, she battled away the Wraith, and felt it thrash in the water as, who she assumes is Mabel came in close, followed by her Cousin, steps quick, Beast hidden.

"Good evening, Keeper Wood, Cousin, Miss Hazelton was is?" Alice greeted and waiting for correction if, needed. In this, Invictus Elysia.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast began staking its cage, demanding the blood of the weak one. But Ale secured its cage, ignoring its wants. Cain simply watched, hatred in his gaze. His body tense, waiting for the word from his master. The Savage nods, telling Mable it was ok to approach.

The other got a look. No real emotion in her eyes, just watching, studying. Thankfully, there was no Beast to wrestle with. Always making for a more pleasant evening. But Beast or not, Cain still turned his murderous eyes to Jennifer.

A smile in her voice as she spoke to Alice, “Seems you’ll get that chance.” As Seneschal, she could take care of the Acknowledgement if she wanted.

Ah, Hazelton. The one that had contacted Twist, another Invictus. But she says nothing yet.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable approached. "Your Grace." She curtsied. Did she hear correctly? She would risk it. "Seneschal Hart?" She grinned brightly, her voice had a slight joyful tone to it. "May I present Jennifer Hazelton, Clan Nosferatu and Invictus member. Miss Hazelton, this is Prince Antinori and you have already met Seneschal Hart." Mable knew she wasn't great with introductions but she tried, she really did try.

5. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Your Grace," Jennifer bowed her body into a respectful curtsy to the Prince. She remains in respect until beckoned to rise by the prince.
    " Thank you, Madame Keeper. Good evening, Ms Hart. " She faces the prince, smoothing her face to one of respect. "I am Lady Notary: childe of Joshua Homan, childe of Lady Notary Gweneth Ward, childe of Libretist James Barlowe. I had departed Sacramento to study under Lady Notary Micha Chappelle for five years. I have honed my understanding of my blood devotion under the Lady Notary. I now plan to join Sacramento and the first estate. "

(Ooc Phone post, apologize for formatting)
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yes, indeed Keeper Wood." Alice gives her battle sister a smile, artificially sharp and mocking.

Quite a resume.

"We are glad to have you with us once again Lady Hazelton." Alice says, taking initiative. "Have you handled her Acknowledgement Keeper Wood?" Alice asks, "I'm afraid to say that I do not think that Priscus Patience is in attendance tonight." which would of course revoke her Acknowledgement within the Domain of Sacramento, this being a Formal Court. Once Court concluded she and the rest of Clan Nosferatu would need to gather and speak. Hopefully nothing untoward had happened to the blunt Bishop.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the grin, there is a single nod, and hearing the question, “Yes, that is correct Keeper Wood.” There would still be a formal announcement though.

Dark eyes turn to the Haunt, curious to her titles. If any. The last Invictus that came in boosting titles not only lost his tongue, but was taking a nap. Would this one prove different?

And there were the titles, complete with Sire information. Not something she could use herself, her Sire was not Invictus and wasn’t really worth mentioning. “Pleased to meet you Lady Hazelton.” Though that voice. It just withered and slithered. “Departed Sacramento? Welcome back. So you wish to reestablish yourself?” asks the Italian. Nothing wrong with that.

Her voice turned toward Alice, “Without Miss Patience here, the Acknowledgement would fall to me. Or to you, Seneschal Hart.” A hint of pride and a smile in her voice. But yes, she said Miss. Missing a Formal Court was not acceptable. “If you wish to speak just the two of you, please, feel free.” No offense would be taken on her part.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, your Grace." Jennifer rasped as she straightened. "I found Sacramento to be an excellent city in years past, remembered fondly."
    She remains in submissive pose to the Prince, in respect.

Her voice dips and slithers. She evaluates Seneschal Hart with admiration. A wonderful achievement.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Alice a smile, "Congratulations." Mable was going to add that she was not allowed to acknowledge but the Prince took care of that sparing Mable the embarrassment. Mable then just stood back listening quietly. If they wanted to be alone she would move off also, until then she was there is needed for anything.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Shall we move aside to see to your Acknowledgement Lady Hazelton?" Alice asks, head tilted, strings pulled taut to one side, while slackening on the other. "I would not wish to prevent Her Grace and Keeper Wood from continuing a conversation while we see to business."

I am so, so sorry I didn't realize that this updated!

Anywho, side thread for Jen's Ack Seryna

12. Likes Psychangel liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread