Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grunts once, softly as others are released to move into the darkness, and the first moves on his own initiative, the way Matt did Before He Learned to be Pack. The thought quiets him, and Matt goes still, straining his senses for any reason to make the plunge into the black hole, and waiting on his Alpha in the meantime.
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-15 09:17:46 Matt rolls 4 to perception (Wits 2 +Composure 2) (10 Again) 10, 6, 7, 3, 1 1 success

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

That scent... It was horrible. It was...

Oh Luna was that...
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-15 09:31:58 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 5 to Seeing a Body for the First Time (Willpower) (10 Again) 10, 6, 7, 7, 9, 4 2 successes

Nathaniel had never encountered something so rancid before... But Luna's Children were meant to be strong, of Will and of Force. A light whimper at the scene was all that arose as Nathaniel relayed the information back quietly

<<Bad Corpse... Caution...>> Ushul didn't allow for much in the way of the First Tongue, but it was simple enough. Nathaniel cautiously went closer to the meat pile, steeling himself, and tried to check for anything significant in the muck... Shuddering lightly.
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-15 10:22:15 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 4 to Examine Bodies (Wits + Investigation) (10 Again) 7, 8, 8, 2 2 successes

He wasn't even sure what he should be looking for in that mess, and he dared not get any closer to attempt a more 'thorough' examination.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Hector's motion is all the Talon needs, slinking low she aims to follow Bleeds Well.

Despite their past... conflicts, the pair were of the same pack now... and tribe.

More than this, it was Bleeds Well who would be the closest to Glory and Brigit would ensure the Rahu had at least one sister at his side when the Hunt began. Nonetheless, Bleeds Well had already gone ahead and decided to slink low. Thus, the Pale Wolf would do the same.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-15 18:59:22 Brigit rolls 7 to Stealth (Dex3+Stealth2+UrhanDex2) (10 Again) 2, 9, 1, 1, 1, 7, 6 1 success
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-15 19:00:21 Brigit rolls 9 to Perception (Find Bleeds Well) (Wits+Comp+Urhan) (10 Again) 7, 3, 3, 2, 6, 7, 3, 2, 8 1 success

4. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Exasperated I turn to eye my fellow scouts. At least my sister was attempting to walk softly, but the little one wasn't just thumping down the hallway on heavy feet, but speaking. I give his muzzle a nip, maybe he'll get a clue. I turn my head toward Brigit, raising a wolfish eyebrow in a very human gesture. Ahh, the young, what can you do.

I grow to Urshul, muscles tensing, releasing fight pheromones, confident Brigit will understand. I nip and glower at the pup one more time, letting him know his place is behind me before turning once more toward the light. I continue my cautious, stealthy approach. Muscles ripple and roll under heavy fur, showing my pack my eagerness to pounce. We all know what lies beyond this tunnel, the only question is how many rat ridden we're hunting.

Once we are close enough to leap into the lit area I activate my Hummingbird's Heart, prepared to leap into combat with the Beshilu and do Father's work.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-16 11:08:35 Bleeds Well rolls 6 to Stealthy like (10 Again) 2, 7, 3, 7, 3, 10, 7 1 success

PU: 4

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Past the remains the tunnel continues for what feels like quite a longer time than it should. One source of light and the sound of three wolves breathing gives the tunnel an air of tightness to it. Though at times each of the trio feels like they are alone with sickly green and purple light filling the tunnel for a heartbeat. Then the relative cacophony of two other beings breathing pounds into their ears.

Landing in the lit area Bleeds Well finds himself in a well lit room. The grey, formerly white, walls are lined with shelves full of tools and machine parts. Behind Bleeds Well is the hole in the wall, more of an entrance really, back to the tunnel. In front of the Rahu the only door in the room hangs partially open. Faint voices can be heard somewhere beyond the room.

Anyone walking through the tunnel can roll Occult + Wits. On a success the wolf realizes that this tunnel is a Verge, there is no Gauntlet between the worlds. All it takes is a thought, intentional or not, and you can cross to the other side.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector slowly eases to his haunches, watching and waiting for the scouts to report back.

He has still left space for the other wolves to slip by if they so desired - a silent permission from the Alpha if any wolf wished to join the scouting party.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily trots forward a few paces past the Alpha, looking back and forth between the tunnel and her fellow Iron Master. She really wanted to fight - it had been too long - but it was not her time yet.

Exhaling with a sniff, she sits and waits, ears pointed down the tunnel.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit recieves the signal from Bleeds loud and clear. If they are to be the vanguard of the pack, it is best that they make good account of themselves. The Hunt is truly beginning.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-21 11:33:50 Brigit rolls 6 to Shapeshift (Urshul) Sta+Surv+PU (10 Again) 10, 8, 10, 9, 7, 6, 4, 3 4 successes

Given the Brigit is shapeshifting, I am making the assumption that she is too preoccupied to make the Occ+Wits check

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel had a bad feeling about all this. He barely suppressed a yelp at his muzzle being nipped, already on edge.

A slow walk through the tunnel, slightly trembling, that scent still fresh in his mind. It felt like all his hairs were on end- seeing Brigit shift into Urshul just worked to encourage a growing dread in his mind.
       Something's Not Right Here.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-21 14:01:12 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 5 to What's Up With This Place? (Wits + Occult) (10 Again) 1, 8, 2, 9, 7 2 successes

A flicker of realization as the wolf shivered, stopping, shaking his head briefly wildly towards everyone. Should he speak? How else was he supposed to tell them??

They were trying to be stealthy. But if this was what he thought it was... Any moment they could be swarmed. Nononono he couldn't risk that. He had to tell them.
      Speak First Tongue Good
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-21 14:08:09 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 5 to Speak First Tongue (Manipulation + Expression) (10 Again) 8, 3, 6, 1, 7 1 success

<<V... Verge... Thin Place... This is bad... What do we do?...>> Should they destroy this place? What were they supposed to do in a space like this? One that might very well be controlled by malicious spirits that could pop out at any time. This could change everything.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Emily

Brigit can easily make it to the room that Bleeds Well stands within. If she does move there she'll also hear the faint voices from beyond the room.

Surprisingly or maybe not? Nothing appears when Nathaniel speaks. Instead the tunnel remains just as loud and quiet and claustrophobic as it was before.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last