Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

A perfectly good trash bag found balled up by the river is salvaged and reused, his part to help the environment. A nice fat Chinook Salmon snatched out of the river. And a ragged looking Bleeds Well follows his nose to find Hector 's dumpster diving trail for the evening. The 45 pound fish all wrapped up in the bag and thrown over his shoulder is a monster. Far too much for him to eat on his own tonight, and a far fresher, tastier meal then the processed dumpster herd "food" that his Alpha commonly ate.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-10 23:03:54 Bleeds Well rolls 7 to Dinner time (Dex + Surv +Spec) (10 Again) 7, 8, 8, 5, 10, 4, 4, 3 3 successes

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is running.

His human legs pump in wild abandoned as he tears through the alleyways of the city. Today he has purloined a ragged coat that is too thin to offer much protection from the elements - but does still retain a variety of suitable pockets.

Pockets for carrots. Pockets for apples. He hugs a watermelon - hey! It is not his fault the stingy chain supermarket was dumping vegetables out the back in its bins. The herd had gotten soft and had it too easy: the apples were bruised and blemished, the carrots were each unique in deformity, and the watermelon had been neglected on a crate - so fair game as far as the Farsil Luhal was concerned.

The chain supermarket employees did not...

He dashes down an alley - this way, then that!

Leaps behind some neglected trash can's and mouldering old pallets.

The enraged but lathargic store employees gave up the chase. But Bleeds Well came down the alley - and found Hector's head sneakily popping up from behind the cover of the old trash cans.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

3. Likes Kelreth, Mark liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The mountain man spies his Alpha and offers a wolffish grin. The sole of his left hiking boot flopping as it is only half-glued now, talking, announcing his presence wherever he goes. His black jeans are black jorts now, ragged and frayed. His black t-shirt might be stylish in LA, or perfect for a night in WEHO, it has so many holes, if it wasn’t for the blood stains.

He jogs over, flop, flop, flop; and drops the package at Hector’s feet with a grin, before kneeling down.

“You like fish right?”

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's face runs through a series of emotions.

Surprise.

Anger.

Laughter.

Beatific calm.

He looks down at the fish - and his mouth stretches into a horrible smile.

"Oh yes!"

He reaches out, hand hovering over the fish.

"Here. Fair exchange."

He dug into his pockets for some apples and carrots, quite willing to share.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Ralunim gratefully accepts the offered fruits and vegetables, he hasn't eaten anything but fish in days. He motions towards the fish, "Eat already, I'm hungry."

A carrot hovers near his salivating mouth, his mind's eye picturing the crispness as he bites into the flesh of the root vegetable. But he waits, they are beyond the customs of wolves, but they are still pack. He'll start eating after Alpha does.

"How long have you been Alpha?"

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Watching Hector eat... Is a reminder that he is not human, but werewolf.

He grasps the fish in both hands and tears into it, raw, with ragged teeth; there is an exuberance to the action that belies its barbarity. And it will take a while for Hector to chew through the white meat before he can respond.

"Oh. Um. A couple of years now. I forget. I... kinda fell into the position as no one else felt they could manage it at the time. So I became the ring master of our little chorus. I guess it has worked - I get to sing everyone else's praises to the Mother and the Lunes that dance with her."

He grinned around a mouthful of fish.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Once Alpha begins devouring the fish, BW chomps down on the carrot with a snap. He crunches slowly, enjoying the texture of the vegetable while he was awaits the Cahalith's reply.

He nods thoughtfully, "You and Em were the first? Then Brigit and Matt came along?

Crunch, crunch, crunch. He rocks back from his kneeling position to plop unceremoniously on his ass. "I'm not sure about this new fellow. He seems too eager for glory. He talks all these tactics and questions everything. He has an honor filled past, but attitude now makes me think he seeks glory. Like he wants to be some great messiah." Shrug, "Pot, kettle I'm sure. I preach enough to the pack about what is pure...."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"No."

Hector shook his head vigorously as a sliver of fish lodged in his teeth. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Different crowd back then. I was one of the first to arrive here. Em... I don't know how she made it alone without a pack but she is local and was here long before any of us. I was told the city was empty. It's why I came here - someone has to keep the fires of a legend burning."

Chewing slowed his speech.

"We went through quite a turn over of People in those few years. Em, Chris and me - we are all thats left of the first wave... first generation... of the pack. I guess. We started out at the rail yards - back then it was the home of a Magath. A beast of steam and dominance or some crap. We bested it, destroyed it, took its territory and went from there. Originally we wanted to bring some order to the local Hisil as there was a lot of work going on there - a lot of change. But we kinda grew to lay claim to downtown. Natural growth I'd say."

He wrestled with a particularly tough or chunky mouthful.

"I think the other guys had a run-in with some other shifters at one point. Then we put a murder spirit in its place once it got too cocky. Bishelu tried to make a pact with us at one point... They claimed there was a bigger Spinner problem just south of our territory... We took a vote on that one, and as you can guess we said no."

"But we don't range that far south any more. So who knows if it was true or not?"

He carefully placed the savaged fish before him and dug out a heavily bruised apple.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

He finishes his fruits and vegetables while Hector tells his tale. His view of the vagrant takes on a new life as the rich history has been divulged.

It sounded like the wolf had lost a lot of people along the way. That might explain the hesitation to enforce the Oath, but it didn't excuse it.

"Sacramento has been a battleground for several wars it sounds like."
    He reaches for the fish, ripping open the chunk that Hector had worked at he pulls out a chunk of the white meat begins working at the 'fillet' with his fingers.

"Have you had to war with the Aneshga?" BW is almost reluctant in his asking, his stance on the Oath is clear and it's obvious he'd prefer to avoid conflict with other Uratha if possible.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector hunches over, and destroys, the apple.

"Mmmm. Yah. Legends speak of the People slaying one of those Idigam near here."

He chews on the still tasty, if soft, fruit.

"No. Not really. I mean... they're building up around the Rocky protectorates like moths to flames these days. But while I was there I didn't have no trouble... Never saw a Pure pack. Just as well given the way I was initiated."

He slowed down his eating to savour the fruit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last