Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod of understanding, “I’ve never been able to help an animal, but it must be a wonderful feeling.” Smiling as she looks at the dog, “Well, he seems quite happy with you.” Animals were amazing things. “Think you mentioned a fish before,” she says with a nod, “worth looking into. And a nice starter pet.” Something easy. “Koi pond at the coffee shop, and I’ve talked with some contractors about getting one installed in the spring. When it warms up and makes construction easier. But you did say you’d help me pick out the koi.” She adds.

Chuckling, “It might help. But if you’re not comfortable with tell me, we can always get together here or at my house.” She offers, no judgement. Not every Lost liked others knowing where they lived.

“It’s a great Clause, very useful. And I agree, we need others who can heal. Speaking of that, I did promise to answer your questions about these.”
    A free hand was held up, translucent. Opening the floor for Sonnie to ask whatever she wanted.

“Yeah, him learning his lesson is going to be the easiest. Because who knows how many rogue hobs are lurking around out there.”
    A brief nod, “Well, that’s understandable, their kid just had her bitten off. I think any parent would be pissed.” And it usually was the mother that was the worst. Least in her experience.

“Oh wow! Glad you were there to help him! But did he at least get a lollipop?”
    she jokes. “And should I come across a cursed kid, you’ll be the first one I call!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Right! I did say that, didn't I? I mean, I'm no fish expert, but I'll help." She nodded, finishing off the cookie. "I guess we got busy with the Tavern renovations last year and forgot about the koi pond project."

Sonnie set her mug of hot cocoa down and smiled at the golden-skinned Nix. "You've had me to your home multiple times. You've shown nothing but trust in me, Sera. I trust you. You're like my best friend!" She took a pen out of her bag and scribbled her address on a napkin, before she handed it to Seraphina, "We'll try on outfits, play with Fugly, watch movies, order food from the Chinese place in my building. It'll be a great time!"

"Yeah, like I'd ever have a lollipop on me for very long," the monkey girl smirked, well aware of her prodigious appetite.

Her eyes focused on the upheld hand of the Spring Queen, and she nodded slowly, "Of course, the hand thing. That has been bugging me. What's that all about, Sera? See-through hands don't seem to go with the whole gold-and-sapphire theme you got going on," she gestured at the Treasured's form in general.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Well, I have no idea about them either. But I figured we could pick out some pretty ones, and I think I can find some books online about them. So at least I should be able to keep them alive.” A laugh. “The Tavern renovations are a little more important, I think. It represents Spring, and as such, it should look the best it can! And represent each Spring.” That was a big thing for her, that all the Springs felt welcome.

“Thank you, knowing you trust me means the world to me! Though I wouldn’t have held it against you if thought differently.” Truth in her words. Still, she accepts the napkin, “This is going to fun! What should I bring?” her mind already figuring out blankets, pillows and the such.

Giggling, “Ok, true. But maybe you could carry stickers! Those are always fun! So many types.” She liked the puffy ones personally.

“Do you know anything about Entitlements?” she asks. “And you’re right, they don’t. I can now heal others in their Dreams."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Very true," the Beast nodded, "Maybe we should do some more improvements soon? Make the Tavern even better come spring? Crap, that's just weeks away!"

She smiled broadly, pleased that Seraphina seemed so touched by the gesture, "Oh, I dunno? Bring some jammies and your favorite pillow? Oh! If I provide dinner, you wanna bring dessert?"

Sonnie gasped in delight, "Stickers? Of course! That's a brilliant idea!" Was it, though? The monkey running around putting stickers on everything?

"Entitlements? Yeah, I've heard something before." The Steepscrambler nodded vaguely, trying to recall what little she knew. "Like some fancy clubs or something? Exclusive membership?" She peered more closely at the Nix's hands, "Healing in dreams? That sounds useful!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Well, any improvements will have to be made quickly. Plus, we have to decide if we want a theme this year or not. I think it was a hit last year, and I think we should always strive to have the best most memorable Coronation.” That was her thoughts on it anyways. “What do you think? Any exciting ideas?”

A single nod, “Jammies, pillow and dessert! I’ll bring the best dessert!” but what was better than ice cream cake? This was going to take some serious thought.

“Could even get something special to keep them in. You’d make friends with all the kids, and Nix’s alike.”
    She jokes with a wink.

“Kinda, yah.”
    She wanted to make sure, because not every Lost knew about them. “I haven’t used it on any Lost yet, but I’ve been practicing on some humans. I can fix broken bones, stop someone from bleeding out even heal illnesses and toxins. I’m only in the early stages of developing the abilities though. But if I pursue it more, I can specialize though it comes with a price.” The hand held up again, “The more I study and learn, the more of this that will take over. It’s been difficult to get used to, which is why you’ve seen me wearing gloves so often. Having part of me look like this, be less then,” a hint of sadness in her voice, “perfect, has been, well,” a deep breath, “hard. But I’ve been telling myself that the pay off is worth it, to maybe be able to save someones life someday.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hmmm," she tapped an index finger against her chin, thinking on the topic of coronation themes, "Not sure. Lunar New Year is happening soon. It's the Year of the Rat! Though maybe that's not the best of themes for a western freehold." The Steepscrambler sighed, "Too bad the Year of the Monkey won't happen again for like eight years."

After giving it another moment of thought, while she ate another cookie, Sonnie perked up, "Oh, what about a theme based on a form of Desire? Like ambition, or greed? Or my favorite, gluttony? But, you know, in a positive light?"

She smiled and nodded, "Monkey stickers! I'll get a roll of monkey stickers! I'm sure I can find some online." Her smile turned quite mischievous as she began thinking about all the funny places she could plant said decals.

The Beast drank more of her hot cocoa as she listened to the Nix describe the nature of her new Entitlement. She nodded along, not speaking until Sera had said her piece. "Wow. That's incredible! So there's a group of changelings out there who can do this? Translucent doctors? How did you join them? Are you allowed to say? Is there a secret handshake?" Sonnie stopped, biting back any further questions and her own enthusiastic curiosity, trying to give the Fairest a chance to answer.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She thinks a moment of the suggestion, “Not sure many know about the Lunar New Year. So that might make it hard. But,” she begins, “what if we did a fantasy character theme? Let people come dressed as their favorite fantasy character, from whatever. Or, if you wanted to do the Lunar New Year, we could focus on a history of the world idea. People come dressed as their favorite culture? I’ve been a bit scattered on ideas this year.” She says with a pout. “Hmmm, that could be a fun idea! How would you present it?” she asks.

“Are you sure one roll will be enough? Might need to buy them in bulk! And make sure to get all sorts of different ones! Like the puffy ones! You need the puffy ones!”
    a solemn nod.

“Some consider it a group, others a guild. But yeah, there’s enough of us.”
    Though not all made it far, some turning to evil. “How’d I join? They sort of approached me in a Dream. It’s an Order that approaches you, you don’t really seek Them out. Like everything, it’s a choice.” Then a laugh, “If there’s a secret handshake, they haven’t shown me yet. So maybe that comes after a few years?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie pondered the Treasured's suggestions, "Hmmm, maybe? A cosplay convention would be a unique experience. You think anyone would go for that?"

She gave her own idea a bit more thought before she answered, "Well, gluttony could be like a super-Thanksgiving feast. All kinds of amazing food and drink. More than the freehold could probably eat. Maybe a pie eating contest with a prize for the winner?" The Beast grinned, knowing that sort of thing was right up her alley, "Greed could be a casino night! Games of chance, and proceeds going to a charity! Can we hedgespin a roulette wheel?"

The Claviger nodded with enthusiasm, liking this whole sticker idea more and more, "You're absolutely right. It's best to be prepared. Several rolls. Puffy ones, glow in the dark ones... oh, scratch n' sniff! I bet the monkey stickers would smell like bananas!"

"Wow, a real secret society. That's so cool! I guess talking through dreams makes sense, if that's how you do the healing thing. I guess that means you could heal a mortal and they'd never know it was you, yeah? They'd just think they dreamed about some hot chick." The idea clearly amused her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She looked thoughtful, “Not sure. It took me a few years to learn what cosplay was.” She said with a giggle, “But I’m a sucker for a costume party.” She loved putting costumes together. “But even if we don’t go with a Cosplay theme, there is nothing to say we can’t throw a second party after the Coronation! Like the pool party, but hold it here.” Cause yeah, lessons learned from last year.

“Hmmm,” a finger taps against her chin, “I’m kinda drawn to the casino night! Granted the idea of the proceeds going to charity is a huge draw for me, it offers a little something for everyone. Plus, I have a card table in my basement, I made a game room, and have been meaning to practice cards more.” As to the wheel? “Uh, I’m not sure to be honest. If we could, what would the benefit of it be? And I’ve never played roulette, is it fun?” she was learning cards from Rhodes, but this roulette was new. “Maybe, to inspire people to donate, we start them off with so much worth of chips. If they lose them all, they need to donate to buy back in?” she asks, “But I don’t want people to think they have to.” Cause that’s just rude. “We also should see what Titania thinks.” Always important that all Springs were on board.

“Oh! I totally forgot there were scratch and sniff ones! You defiantly need to get those! And if the monkey ones don’t smell like bananas, then someone dropped the ball and it’d be a great way to make money.” Cause hello, monkeys and bananas!

“I don’t have to talk I’ve learned, it’s hard to explain, but it’s just a feeling.”
    It was just one of those things she couldn’t explain very well. “When dealing with mortals, I tend to remain as hidden as I can. As most are the woman from the shelter I volunteer at.” It gave her a sense of purpose. “But I just haven’t decided if I want to pursue it more. The whole thing with my hands happening to the rest of me has me really unsure.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I suppose we could call it a masquerade ball, if you wanted to get fancy about it," Sonnie suggested, nodding her head. "But yeah, we should do it all here. The Spring Court's Hollow should be the premiere party destination of Sacramento, after all."

"Oh, roulette is..." she paused a beat, her eyes on the ceiling as she searched for the words, "...a game? I've never played it, so I got no idea. Is it like Wheel of Fortune? Casino Games for $500, Alex!" Wrong show, Sonnie. She shrugged, "Anyway, card tables are cheap, as are decks of cards. We can do blackjack and poker! If we got some dice, we could do craps. Which I also have no idea how it works. But hey, we could learn!" A nod of her head was given to the Nix, "Sure, sure. Starlight.... should be included."

She very nearly mentioned Abraham's name, but stopped herself. There was a small twinge of sadness on her face, but it passed quickly.

It was then the Beast took her smartphone from out of her pocket, brought up the Amazon site, and started searching for monkey stickers. "Mmm, yes. I shall order them all! Maybe I can get a bulk discount."

"Ah, right. We can stay hidden in there. I don't venture into mortal dreams, much. I usually just play around in my own. Last night I was driving a race car. I even survived the crash!"

She watched Seraphina quietly for a moment, before she spoke again. "There's more to it? Like some sort of advanced techniques? So you could end up looking like a ghost?" She didn't much like the sound of that, and she wasn't used to her friend sounding so insecure. Did Fairest ever feel that way?

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread