Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Despite the crumbs, the Nix laughs and offers him another one. The crumbs didn’t appear to be a big deal to her at all.

Laughing, “Sonnie! Wordsmith of the Emerald Court!”

Sipping the cocoa, “Oh I agree one hundred percent! I love hearing their stories, I could sit all day and listen to them. How people live their lives, what they’ve seen, so fascinating to hear!” but, Sera loved people.

Giggling with a shrug, “Well, art is subjective, so you never know.” That was true. “Oh?” she leans forward slightly, one arm going around Fugly to make sure he didn’t fall. “How can you tell?” and why be curious about it?

An eyebrow raised, “Gossip? About who? And spill!” gossip could be fun when not used to hurt someone.

“Well, that’s good. Wouldn’t want it to be weird or upset him. Cause he’s such a sweetheart.”

Laughing again, “The Fairest ones build upon what you already see. I can make myself more attractive or awe inspiring if I need to.” Yeah, Sera can be more attractive than she already was. Fairest don’t play fair. “The ones with the flowers doesn’t have to be used just on flowers. It’s just what I use it on the most, cause the ceiling of Garden Grounds is mostly all live flowers. So it saves me money. But it can also make old things, well, new.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The adorably ugly mutt was happy to keep devouring the offered treats from the lovely Nix, and continue to make a mess along the way.

"I rode a lot of buses and trains my first year or so back," Sonnie's eyes grew distant as she spoke, recalling the memories, "I wandered from freehold to freehold, all over the country, met a lot of people. Some were normal, some were weird, and some were changelings." The Lost really were probably a degree of weird beyond weird.

She laughed and waved it off, "Oh, you know, just subtle little things. The way she blushes or stares too long, especially when some skin is on display. I mean, wouldn't you be interested if you came from that era, and found yourself in a more open-minded time?"

The Beast kept grinning, amused that she had Seraphina on a hook now. So, she played coy. "Well, I might have seen someone in a rather compromising position recently."

She nodded, "He is the sweetest of sweethearts! And the bestest of bois!" Fugly looked back and forth between the two women, as if he could tell they were discussing him. His tail was going at about eighty miles per hour.

Her reaction to the idea that the siren-like Fairest could make herself even more enthralling, at first, is a deadpan expression, "Of course you can." Then the monkey shook her head and laughed, "And that's a Unicorn contract? It sounds like Spring magic."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The crumbs continued to be ignored.

“I did that for a bit as well. I wonder if that’s something we all do, or if there are some who know where they want to be. I know it took me a while to find a place where I felt really comfortable.” But now she never wants to leave.

“Huh.” Comes a reply, “You know, now that you mention it, I have noticed that. It must have been quite a shock at first. I wonder if that’s why she didn’t come to the pool party.” Too much skin? “Sort of makes me more curious to see her reaction in a strip club.” Being honest and all. It’d be funny.

Might have?”
    she says, “And a compromising position can mean all sort of things, some perfectly innocent.” The Nix points out.

“That he is!” you had to agree with that assessment.

An innocent shrug, “It could come in handy someday. And maybe save a life. Or be enough of a distraction to get out of a bad situation.” A nod, it could. “Haven’t used it yet though.” But she had been tempted. Maybe times. Just for fun. “But it might be fun to randomly use it sometime, see what happens.” Cause of course a Fairest would want to do that for fun. “Yup. It’s the only real unicorn one I’ve really worked on. So not too exciting.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Kind of feels like it," she pondered, holding her mug in both hands and gazing up at the hanging plants overhead. "Given how many of us come and go. Maybe we're just always on the run, trying to stay one step ahead of Them."

Sonnie snickered at the thought of Titania at the pool party, "She probably would have shown up in one of those old fashioned bathing suits!"

"Oh," she grinned, turning her eyes back to the Treasured, "trust me. There was nothing innocent about this!" Sitting up a little straighter, she leaned towards Sera conspiratorially, "So, you know how I said me, Reed and Titty were all busy trying to save that hobgoblin at the dog shelter? Reed was with the boy, Starlight was putting on a song and dance act for the little girl, and I was practicing my B&E skills outside, right?" She quirked an eyebrow, "Where do you think Circe was during all of this?"

She could only double-agree with the praise for Fugly, King of Good Dogs, with a firm nod.

"I'm sure you could bamboozle the mortals without breaking a sweat," The Beast paused to consider something, "Do Fairest sweat? Or do you all just glisten magically, like morning dew?" She giggled at the teasing. "Oh yeah! If you do, I wanna be there to see it!" After draining her second mug of hot cocoa, she set it aside. "So you can, what? Renew stuff? Is that what it is?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She looks down at her own mug, then slowly nods, “That’s an excellent point. Though I wish so many wouldn’t go.” But she got it, understood.

Smirking, “I’ve seen some pictures, and some of those look comfortable. Cause I don’t know about you, but I hate having to always adjust my top.” It was annoying.

Leaning in, she listens, nodding, “Uh huh.” She remembered. “Where Circe was? Uh, not sure. Figured doing whatever it is needed to be done.” She replies, a bit unsure. Where was Sonnie going with this? But clearly the Beast had the Nix hooked.

Laughing, “Oh yeah. Mortals are easy to manipulate without batting an eye. It was how I survived when I escaped.” Sometimes you do what you have to. “Sweat? Of course, we sweat!” another laugh, “I just happen to hate it. It’s all gross. And maybe? I’m sure with my scales it kinda glistens?” maybe? “I will make sure you’re there. Maybe I could do it for the Spring Coronation? Not tell anyone else but you, and see what happens.” There was mischief in her eyes. “Uh, kinda, yah. Like, if I found a show that had holes in it, was all broken and useless, I could make it new. I just like to use it on flowers, they wilt, and I breathe new life into them. Though I’ve been using it more on flowers Rhodes brings me.” A shy smile and shrug. Those were very special ones.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Maybe she'd have one of those frilly shower caps on, too?" Everything about the British Fairest's old fashioned origins seemed to amuse Sonnie. "Tops are annoying," she nodded in agreement, "That's why I go topless if I can get away with it." Was she kidding? With her, who knew? Beasts weren't exactly know for their modesty.

"Well, you see..." The Steepscrambler tried to find the words, wanting to build the story properly, but her own impatience got the better of her, and she just blurted out the punchline. "Circe was banging a cop!" So much for being a wordsmith.

"Ah, I like working up a good sweat. I feel alive like that: sweaty, breathing hard, heart pounding! How do you think I maintain such a trim figure, especially with how much I eat? It's all in the full body workout," The Beast did have a highly active lifestyle.

She perked up even more at the suggestion of the coronation, "Oh? I do love some good hijinks." The monkey was a mischievous one, after all. She smiled warmly, "I bet you do. What kind of flowers does he bring you?" Sonnie looked around the cafe, "Are any of these his?"

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“The ones with flowers on them? Cause I would totally wear one with her.” She exclaims, “Because all this,” a gesture to the long hair, “is a pain in the butt to dry.” Let alone wash. An eyebrow arches in surprise, “Really? I wouldn’t have figured you the topless type. But you go! And it’s a lot more freeing and comfortable. Plus, it means no tan lines!” She certainly wasn’t kidding. Her backyard had a high fence and was quite happy to swim and lounge in the sun topless.

Eyes widen in disbelief, “No!” she says, mouth hanging open. “Circe….and a cop?!” blinking a few times, “Really?! I mean, Circe is beautiful, but with a cop?!” then a laugh as she shook her head, “But good for her!” not that she’d give the Summer a hard time about it.

“That is a very valid point. I work out all the time, had a mini gym installed. So I totally get working out and looking fit. I just hate the sweat part of it.” She looked good sweating, cause she looked good all the time. “If I could get the whole workout thing without the sweating, that’d be great.”

Smirking, “Well, it wouldn’t be a Spring party without some form of hijinks. Either from me, you, Titania or all three of us, we need some.” A sage nod. “It’s a requirement.” True story. “Different ones. Sometimes roses, sometimes ones he picks himself. I just enjoy the thought.” That meant more to her then anything. “But no, there’s nothing in here right now. I tend to bring them home after a few days and dry them in my office. Well, not really an office, but where I do homework and sketch out Hedgespin ideas.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hmmm," Sera's appreciation made her reconsider her opinion on the bathing caps, "I guess they are kind of cute." With a shrug, Sonnie smiled, "When you spend years naked in a jungle, you learn to stop caring about that sort of thing. Heck, the first couple days after I crawled out of the Hedge, the local Lost had to keep reminding me to put something on. It took me a while to realize the mortals would freak out if I didn't get dressed."

She nodded enthusiastically, "There were some cops there, 'cause of the riot." The Courser realized she needed to explain the riot, so she backtracked a little. "There were these protestors, because of the hedgebeast. Some wanted him put down for biting the girl, others were trying to save him. We needed a distraction to get inside the shelter, so Circe did some kind of Summer magic and got the protestors so pissed off, they rioted. We got inside just before the cops showed up. After that, we kind of lost track of her." The Beast was giggling at the memories, "So, when I was trying to climb up to the second floor, I had to go around back so no one would see me... and back there was Circe, getting it on with one of the cops!"

Her giggles kept going, "I'm sure neither of them saw me. They were too busy to look up! So, I just continued on my way!" As she got her giggle-fit under control, she glanced at the door and windows of the Garden Grounds, perhaps checking to be sure the Summer Queen hadn't suddenly made an appearance. "Um, maybe don't spread this around? Circe's got a great sense of humor, but she's still an Iron Spear. I just had to tell somebody!"

"Well, that's why showers were invented!"
    Sonnie nodded, resting her hands in her lap, "I wonder if there's some goblin fruit that can clean away your sweat?"

"Then hijinks we shall do!" Grinning, she rubbed her hands together as she considered the possibilities. Her smile was less devious and more kind when Sera talked about the flowers Rhodes brought her. "You two are so cute together!" A tilt of her head, "Oh, so you have a crafts room?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, “Oh! What if we made our own?! We could each design it with little decorations and colors that suit us! Or have fun with it and see how ridiculous we can make one.” A shrug. “You know, you can get a fine for walking around naked.” Then her eyes shift away, “Not that I’d know for sure about that or anything.” A hint of a smirk. Wait, had the Nix been busted naked in public?!

“Wait, riot?” Then Sonnie explains it. “Oh. Well, that’s one way to distract a crowd.” Not one she would have picked, but, it seemed to work. The Nix joins in, giggling as well. “Not sure I could have contained myself from saying something. Or at least snapping a pic.” Hey, maybe Sonnie would appreciate a memory if the night!

The giggles kept being contagious, shaking her head, “Won’t hear anything from me!” a hand placed over her heart. “I would want to be in the next state if that got out.”

Shrugging, “Or maybe a Goblin Fruit that could make me not sweat.” A nod, “That would be great! Think they have those?” if so, she was buying them in bulk!

“We’ll have to ask Titania what hijinks she’d be ok with helping us start. Don’t want to make her uncomfortable or anything. It should be fun.” That was very important. There was a bit of a pink flush to the Treasureds cheeks, “Think so? Thanks.” A sweet, but shy smile appearing. Then a nod, “A crafts room or sorts, not a crafts room in the traditional sense. But fabrics, sketches of things I might want to make, homework. Just a room where I can focus. I can show you sometime if you want.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had nothing against the idea of making swim caps, and Seraphina seemed quite enthusiastic about it, so she nodded along, "Sure! I'm sure I could make a completely ridiculous one. More ridiculous than yours!" Her eyes narrowed at the Fairest, suspicious of those little facial movements. "I sense a story there..."

"Yeah, in hindsight the riot may have not been necessary. Looking back over it, I think we could have just walked in past the crowd. We might have made a big mess of things for no reason." Too late now, though. She shrugged, then snapped her fingers in annoyance, "Dammit! I should have gotten a pic! Where was my head at?"

"I knew I could trust you," the Beast smiled happily at her friend. "Circe's a lot of fun, but I wouldn't want to embarrass the Summer Monarch like that. My survival instincts say as much."

As if you always listen.

Shhh! I do! Sometimes.

Another shrug, this time on the subject of Sweat-B-Gone goblin fruits, "I have no idea! In the Hedge, I suppose anything is possible. All kinds of weird stuff grows out there. There's probably goblin fruit that tastes like cappuccino."

"It shouldn't be too hard to get her to loosen up. I suspect Starlight would like to join in the fun," she nodded in her expert opinion. "Yes, I do. You guys are the best fae couple I know. Also the only one, but that doesn't diminish the quality!" She was quite certain about that. "Homework? Do you attend classes somewhere?"

Fugly had fallen asleep on the Nix's lap.

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread