Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I wait for Hector near the site were tree turned grey.

A new day has dawn, a new hunt is upon us, a new mystery to unfold.

The entire tree has turned grey in the passing days. More corpses and dying animals attached to it. The animals have gotten larger... cats, raccoons, even a large dog have been strung up now in some gristly sacrificial manner. A few feet around the tree has greyed out as well with the shoals expansion. Inside the grey area small spirits of disease and death hovers listlessly. Ant spirits fill the grass, as they have marched in over and over again, only to lose focus, wandering around the site with no destination or goal.

PU: 4

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector lopes to the site in his Dalu half-man form. He has acquired oversize khaki shorts and a garish hand knitted jumper that would have been much too big for his Hishu man shape, and which was now straining and unravelling with his new bulk and muscle. The Alpha moves on two legs, then four, and then back on two; at ease with his beastly shape and its unusual locomotion.

He comes to a crashing halt near the tree and the first sound his makes is a vicious snarl of disgust and anger. The rumble in his throat continues, turning to something more human and contemplative as he looks at the state of the Hisil. His monstrous face contorts into something between a snarl and disgust.

"We wait for others." Hector's voice was thick.

"I want the others to see. I want to end this... So we must do it right."

This Alpha did not want to rip down one abomination only to discover he'd released something else.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

le BUMP
    Anyone else coming for this PrP?

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

@rauch Xadun @Typhuzuzu13 Brigit

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a hint of stale smoke and alcohol on the air as the wind carries the scent of Red Wolf's Crescent on the breeze, momentarily mingling with the death that permeates the tree. Emily slouches up the hill in her leather jacket and jeans, her human form made up with eyeliner and lipstick. Last inch of a cigarette in hand, she looks up at the tree of corpses.

"Well... fuck.That shit ain't right." She takes a drag on the cigarette, and moves over to the wolves already in residence. "Chief. Bleeds Well." She gives he Alpha a smile, and nods up at the Rahu. "Y'know, that's really hard to make into a snappy shorthand. I thought about 'Bloody' but that just gives the wrong impression, know what I mean?" The Ithaeur shrugs ad ruminates on the failings of language to abbreviate a deed name.

Emily yawns loudly. "So, uh.... what do you reckon we got here guys? Lemme just check the other side."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-11 14:49:32 Emily rolls 8 to 2-world Eyes - Wits + Occult + Wisdom (10 Again) 3, 2, 7, 8, 8, 5, 10, 4, 4 3 successes

One of the pale blue eyes glitters purple as she looks over the tree's reflection across the Gauntlet.

Sorry both, completely forgot this was a thing going on
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit's form is seen not long after Emily's trudging up the hill in her usual jeans and red flannel shirt.

She stops a few steps behind Emily.

"Pestilence," she says without so much as an introduction, her tone quiet as she looks upon the dead, "There is one among the First who favors that gift and He is not among Luna's Loyal."

A serious glance is afforded to her Alpha.

"Whether it is the work of His followers or something even he fears, it must be Cleansed," the Redeemed concludes, her voice and expression showcasing a zealotry Brigit rarely allowed to surface. There was a hatred in those eyes and, if her suspicions were proven right, Brigit would have no mercy.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's eyes move when the other wolves arrive. They lock onto Brigid totally when she offers her insight.

"Good to know."

He turns his gaze back to the tree, then at Emily when it is clear the Crescent is doing something.

"So. Can we rip this thing down without setting off a booby trap? I'd really like us to be in top shape when we take down who made this. Its gotten worse since last time. I want to end it. I don't want to unleash something when we clean up this shit. And last time we was here I got a scent. Its enough for us to hunt."

He turned to the others.

"So I want to clean this mess and shred the fucker who put this thing up."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

le BUMP Stray Xadun

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles as Brigit arrives, and cocks her head listening to the former Pure.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-14 06:28:05 Emily rolls 6 to Pestilence Gifts? = Int + Occult (10 Again) 6, 1, 3, 1, 9, 6 1 success

"Yeah... they're a Fire-Touched thing."
    The Ithaeur confirms to Hector. She shivers - Fire-touched were loco. "Dunno if this is that or it's something else, but I can't see anything unusual over on the other side." She shrugs. "Probabaly be fine. I could try binding the spirits inside, but they grow big here and it's a hell of a trick. Dimes to dollars I might not be able to hold them in."

Well, it was best to be honest. Emily sucks the last bit of her cigarette and grinds the stub into the cold ground. "But if it's a chase, I'm you're girl, Chief."

I figured the success was enough to connect Pestilence Gifts to the Fire-touched - that was all I wanted really.

Also, who is STing this plot? Just so I know who to ask about successes and things?
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Emily’s eyes in both worlds yield no additional information thus far, but her knowledge reminds her that it could be a number of things this could be, Pestilence gifts among them. It does look very deliberately done. Emily also recalls that entering a shoal in the spirit world is very, very dangerous.

ooc

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread