Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit offers a nod to Hector.

"I was among them,"
    she says, reminding the pack of her past among the Izidakh, "If they are behind this, I will see them burned."

Looking to Emily, Brigit listened intently as the Crescent explained things.

"If you cannot hold them, I will hunt with you,"
    she said, "These spirits will be reminded of the path of the People."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Well then. If this thing is safe, tear it down!"

Hector was already turning away, sniffing loudly as he bent toward the ground.

"Then we hunt!"

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-14 20:12:21 Hector to track rolls 7 to Wits + Survival + Dalu (10 Again) 2, 8, 5, 8, 1, 10, 3, 4 3 successes

Hector starts looking for a trail to follow. Hopefully the others will tear the grizzly tree down :P
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, and before I forget - this place looks liek the makings of a Shoal. Don't cross over near here, okay?" The Ithater adds. Then she grins, and takes off her jacket. "You heard the Chief."

Her form ripples and shifts up to Dalu, and she begins pulling at the dead branches.

Emily finally has a dice pool of 6 for shapeshifting, so she can change casually according to the House Rule!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I join my packmate, following her example I take on the Dalu form. Choking back tears and anger as I reach for the the still breathing form of a mangled cat on the tree. It's been crucified, tendons of all four legs severed, as it weakly mews in pain. I give it a quick and merciful death before I begin yanking out nails with my hand.

Hector's nose tells him it's been at least a full day since the sick mind that did this was last here. He's able to determine it's a post-pubescent male from the scent that reeks of decay. The tracks head back towards the 'burbs.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector laughs. It is a sound somewhere between a pant and cackle. Not a nice sound by any means.

The Cahalith waits while the tragic tree is bought down.

"We hunt a man-child. He came from the north. We follow his path."

Once the tree has been stripped of its awful tribute, and the area cleared as best the pack can, Hector will lead them north on the youth's trail...

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-16 05:59:13 Hector to track rolls 7 to Wits + Survival + Dalu (10 Again) 6, 4, 9, 10, 5, 4, 1, 8 3 successes

Thought I'd post now. Tracking roll added in case it was needed for following the trail

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the tree is destroyed, Emily tries to keep a note of the other side for the spirits there to ensure nothing becomes amiss.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-16 16:52:26 Emily rolls 8 to 2-world Eyes - Wits + Occult + Wisdom (10 Again) 9, 5, 4, 6, 4, 10, 2, 10, 6, 10, 3 4 successes

That task complete, the form of Dalu-Emily, still with shocking blue hair, lopes lazily after Hector.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The work was quick and gruesome. I follow in the rear unsure of how to proceed as we move towards civilization.

The pile of animal bodies is a stench that at times overwhelms the week old trail, but the glorious Alpha prevails in keeping on track. During a brief pause in the hunt to bracket the trail as it runs across a small creek, the super sensitive ears of the wolf pick up rustling then voices quickly growing near.

"But Tommy, my Mommy said you were supposed to give me a juice box and cookies and let me watch cartoons until she got home from work." The voice is high-pitched and very young

"Shut up, I'm taking you to my secret hideout. If you don't behave next time your mom brings you over I'm locking you in the basement." The second voice cracks slightly with frustration as the two bodies tear through the underbrush.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit is all to assist in the stripping of the tree, her form rippling to Dalu. She is silent throughout the process, but her gaze is intense and nigh murderous.

Soon after, Hector declares the packs new task and the Redeemed travels alongside her sister, confident her brother will watch their back.

As with Emily, Brigit has a pool of 6 when it comes to shapeshifting

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt arrives in Urshul form, and sees the pack at their task, lending his strength with a will tearing at the corpses on the tree, bringing down the highest ones and whatever is left. Then he moves to join the others in the hunt!

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

And the Alpha stops dead.

His head tilts as he listens. Voices. Voices of the herd! And something is wrong. He picks up on the urgency and the frustration.

The wolf wants to hunt. To track and bring down the violator of the Shadow Realm. But this... This calls to the Man. And this glorious Alpha still views himself as a protector of the Herd.

"Herd. Something wrong," he rumbles quietly as he stalks onto a new trail.

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-18 00:21:19 Hector to track rolls 7 to Wits + Survival + Dalu (10 Again) 10, 2, 5, 8, 3, 10, 4, 8, 1 4 successes

I've added a second tracking roll in case you need this for following the voice's. Also - are there any similarities between the scent's he should be picking up from the people in the undergrowth and the scent he had been tracking from the shoal / pain tree?

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread