Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg - Page 6
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 2, 2020 : (2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg
(2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg
Jan 2, 2020 - Jan 31, 2020
(2001) Shamans Circle
Jan 17, 2020 - Feb 9, 2020
(2001) Warlock Welcoming
Jan 18, 2020 - Jan 29, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Sooo.

This was a lot of noise.

"Yo! Anima ! Suppose I gotta talk to you."

And Rosey Posey wasn't helping.

Side thread?
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Papilio

Whatever business the Hierarch had, it seemed it would be conducted in different circumstances.

A nod at Morgan . "I'll keep it in mind. Were you looking for anything in particular in Sacramento?"

Towards Anima 's comment- "Yes- if you do not have a plan, we could create a group to further examine it." That mirror was still of interest. And with other parties involved, any secrets would easily be uncovered.

At Campanella 's answering on the matter of a Councillor, Papilio raised an eyebrow. he hadn't really given thought to establishing a position here in Sacramento, official or otherwise. Still...

"Ah- if there is no alternative, I would not object to the appointment." A nod towards Pixel . Though, given his particular choices in Arcanum and Legacy Papilio wasn't exactly a typical Mastigos. Not that he'd made it a huge point to express either thus far.

"I also wished to ask about the potential construction of a research space for Mysterium use- ah. I'll pull together any Mysterium members that wish to have a meeting on the subject." This was directed towards the Hierarch as well- the Mastigos was unsure who in here counted among their numbers.

Establishing a proper Scriptorium, improving the Athenaeum- these would serve as a wonderful step towards establishing a greater foothold for the Mysterium to work from.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The eccentric Anima agrees with Papilio with a nod. "We'll meet at the circle later this week."

To @Rose he turns and offers the biggest smile, "Welcome, so happy to meet you! We shall gather this weekend here and discuss "path" businesses." He loops an elbow through his bag to throw up air quotes around the word business.

To Campanella , "Is there other official business for today Hierarch?"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If she was to pick a name, Winter’s would have been it. If anyone was capable of helping Campy, AND keeping things in order, it was him.

“Would that mean you’re stepping down as Sentinel?” cause one position per Lex. “But you have my vote, if my vote means anything.” She did just get back, so her voice might not carry any weight. Which was ok.

A soft chuckle, seems Star was still, Star. Good.

The Enchanters always seemed to have low numbers here. Seemed that hadn’t changed. Which sucked, cause they were super useful.

A nod to Campy. More official was always fun.

Briar addressed Anima, and she watches the exchange. Did she have to talk to him too?

The talk of research space for the Mysterium caught her attention. She hadn’t really had a chance to explore her chosen Order much. “I’d be interested in a meeting of the Mysterium at a later date.” She replies.

Then Anima gets an eyebrow raise, “Is there are reason it cannot be handled now?” she asks, “Have you ever been a Councilor before?” she was starting to think this was his first go at it. “Is there something more important then giving a fellow Shaman a few minutes of your time?” because if there was, she wanted to know what it was. “Especially one who is new. Because it looks like you’re brushing her off and it’s kinda rude.”

8. Likes Vincent, Hades_Roses, Ruach, liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella continued to keep his attention on Papilio and Anima .

To the Shaman: "I misspoke, I apologise. I am a little too eager to get a Herald to assist welcoming new faces to community."

To the Warlock: "Now that would be between you and Pixel ." He gave an encouraging smile.

"As for a gathering of the Mysterium? Yes. I can arrange that. It has been quite some time since we sat together as an Order. As for space? We have space in the vaults below the chapter house, near the cloisters. They just need to be cleared, cleaned, and put to use*"

*merit requests. All Orders have 'facility space' at the Circle. Its just a matter of buying up the Merits to reflect what the space is used for.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze keeps quiet, listening and watching, and with some seeming caution, he is apparently not feeling the need or inclination to speak up about the Herald position or the various paths deciding their representatives, though he nods at the mention of an Obrimos meeting in the near future. He watches the Hierarch and the new people in particular, listening to their introductions and discussions of who and what they are and what they want.

Kaze nods at Pixel's observation on a lack of representation and goals, and the Thyrsus discussing their representation and presentation. He looks interested in the statement that the next meeting will be for official business, suggesting this one is for unofficial, but apparently he doesn't have any unofficial business of his own to conduct this time. Briar Rose's manner is interestingly brash and fresh.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel watched as words were said. He nodded to Papilio before his eyes settled on Aurora. They rolled for a moment as the Shaman cast her vote for the Theurgist Councilor before calling her own rude. Seemed like one of the paths needed to get their ducks in a row before worrying about anyone else.

"Understood." Beady eyes looked up at the Heirarch, clearly appreciative of his aid and support. "So can I consider myself recognized?"

He turns back to Papilio as a finger wiggles back and forth between them.

"Cuz if so I think you and I need to grab lunch sometime and sort out the councilor thing. Make us all official before it's time to be Official."

12. Likes , Cayce, Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Master Aurora's display of faith was much appreciated, even though he was unsure about her own end-game. Was she was suggesting he take over as the next Herald? He frowns, better let somebody else handle babysitting duty.
    Though, he found those talks of voting amusing. No matter how much undue influence the Free Council tried to exert in Sacramento, the Diamond wasn't a democracy. Moreover, on the path of the Mighty, the only thing respected was the Will to power.

S
    Shodan

"Okay. Color me convinced" He says honestly towards Campanella, although it is, probably, redundant at this point. Still - it seemed as though there was some concrete plans for the position to actually do things, which puts the Obrimos' mind more at ease.

A curious/worried look is given to Aurora. Of course your vote doesn't mean anything, it can't: for the very simple reason that you are not of that Path. One has to wonder if the woman was trying to be purposefully rude to assert dominance, somehow failed to connect the dots or just likes Winter so much that risking that kind of transgression is a good gamble.

He has to find something to think about instead "Uh, so. I was thinking that we could really use some cabal bonds around here - and I mean that as cabals, plural. In any case, my old 'mates kind of drifted away over time, so if there are any... academically minded people who are open to the idea of sharing sanctum rent, I'm more than happy to give you my number and we can talk later" Yeah, he's fishing blindly here. But he can try and probably fail or not try and definitely fail. The choice is obvious.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow keeps watch over the conversations unfolding. They were all moving away from any official positions. Cabals were interesting, but that would mean people wanting to actively protect the others again. She wasn't sure if anyone fitted that description.

Still, it was important to make sure the mages were still aware of the dangers in the city. She raises her voice slightly. It carries clearly, if slightly clipped in tone. "Given that there are a lot of new visitors, or perhaps new members, I will reiterate an offer I have been making during my time here. I have offered physical training, self defense and meditation, should anyone wish to learn. I host right here in the Circle, in the quad." She looks around attempting to register interest. "Should anyone wish to take part, all are welcome."

Her piece said, Phoenyx edges back to the wall again.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

16. Likes Ruach, , Cayce liked this post
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread