Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well, Ma'am," Dirt Nap says to Alice Hart, looking her in the eyes, "I can't say I rightly know what the city does, but I mostly hear myself called, 'Dirt Nap'. Could be it's more that I don't get much called at all then any kind of agreement on the thing." He observes softly."I do some work with horses, training. The name 'Carter' is for the day folk, leaving me messages sometimes about some work. Some of them call me, 'Clay' which is just fancified 'Dirt' after-all."

Dirt Nap nods in respect for Edward Heinrich and Jacque's acknowledging nods.

"Thank you, Ma'm," He says quietly to Jennifer Hazelton. "Thank you kindly."

Dirt Nap manages a smile in return, nodding to Mable, respecting this isn't the time to visit, he sidles off just a little to clear the way around the Keeper without leaving Jennifer Hazelton or Alice Hart. He looks like he's wondering something, perhaps about to ask a question when he notices Alice Hart's precesce seems to be desired by the Prince and has no desire of his own to interfere.

2. Likes , liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening, Archon," she replied in kind, opting for the elder's domain title considering the function - and her own place outside of the First Estate, "The new year finds me well, actually. Given my move from Philadelphia, the success of my establishment here in Sacramento, and a recent boon of a more material nature, I have had more than enough to celebrate. I trust you have been able to experience similar elation?"

Then came a familiar, if unobtrusive, voice and Lenora's eyes found Edward. The Priscus of the Clan of Kings took a momentary pause, swallowing the instinctual terror of the Beast within, but soon she spoke again.

"Mr. Heinrich! Hello!" she offers, her tone friendly, "It would be impolite for me to assume the thoughts of the Archon, but I for one would never consider your polite company an interruption. Have you been well?"

Then, mercifully, came a sight Lenora had been hoping to see. A cousin. The Herald's nod was met with one of Lenora's own, her expression cordial, albeit with a hint of relief.

We are not a Clan of One after all.

Lenora's eyes lingered on the man only for a moment though, her gaze soon returning to Twist in order to grant the Archon her full attention.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good evening," she returns the greetings, with a nod her head, a jerking strings pulled motion, free of her iron control outside safer walls, though, she hasn't slipped all control. Not here, not Above. "I've not the pleasure of knowing Miss Hazelton before this, no." but any Cousin was worth knowing.

"And, yes, If I have the time I will seek you out Cousin." she says, before agreeing immediately as Lyssa comes to place hand upon her shoulder blade, followed by a careful pattern of pokes. "But my time has been spoken for." she ducks her head, strings pulled and jerking. "Keeper Wood, Miss Hazelton, Dirt Nap, a pleasure. I will see your company when I am able." she waits a beat, but not two before bowing away from the throng, and into the monstrous orbit of Her Majesty.

"Your Grace," Alice curties low, waiting for acknowledgement.

Side thread Orianna @Alesandra
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod was offered to Jacque. Though she would be speaking with him soon, wondering where her Herald had been.

Alice and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shifting to allow room for Edward to join them, Twist granted him a warm smile of greeting, "Mr. Heinrich. Please, join us - I was hoping to get a chance to speak to you anyways."

"The Priscus and I were just discussing last year and its end. I hope that like her, you had reason to celebrate the New Year?"

Giving him a moment to answer, she smiled at Lenora, "I have few complaints to carry into the new decade. And I believe," her smile taking on the hints of shared knowledge with the Ventrue, "That already I know of good things to come."

Her clan may not bear the numbers to demand what she wanted to speak to Edward about, but her chosen covenant did not suffer similarly. Far from it indeed.

Feel free to break into a side scene
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

“Correct, Sacramento was under Prince Asa when I was here.” Jennifer affirmed to the Keeper.
    “That’s when I joined the First estate."

She gave the man a nod as he excused himself from the conversation. Not every one was up for pleasantries, but he seemed polite. She recalled a Daeva or two who had acted like her [i[Curse[/i] was an affront to their gentle sensibilities. Or maybe just the one. Some of the specifics were blurry with the more recent memories of her time in St. Louis.
    “No, I have not met her Excellency, The Prince.” Jennifer confirmed. The Nosferatu gave the Prince a passing look, one of respect. She was careful not to meet her eyes, for she did not want to seem impetuous.
    “I do know the Good Archon Twist,” She nodded towards the Archon. She turned to speak more comfortably with the Keeper. “Perhaps I will speak with her, if she has time. I would hate to intrude on her conversation with Madame Greene and... uh, the gentleman. Do you know him?” She inquires politely, nodding towards Edward.
    “I would be most curious on the events you think I ought to know about, Madame Keeper.”
    Jennifer assured.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nod to the new arrivals. Then watches Alice drift over to Ale. She notices that Dirt Nap is staying near by but off to the side. She gives him a smile and gestures he is welcome to join them.

Side thread here

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Twist , Lenora , and Edward continue here

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Edward afforded his answer Lenora granted a nod.

Lenora joins sidethread

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap keeps his station, a little ways off from the entrance, watching as small groups cluster up. He keeps an eye out for anyone not already engaged in a private looking conversation.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread