Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“It was my understanding that it was decided the previous positions, Director and such, were done away with. Our numbers small enough to govern among ourselves. A meeting Ingrid was a part of. If you believe that system should be used again, it’s certainly something worth discussing.” She didn’t think they needed it personally. “As to Summer and the banishment of Cole, that wasn’t our decision. Are you saying the way a Season handles its members is for another to decide? I didn’t believe Cole should have been banished, but it’s not my place to tell Summer what to do. Unless it puts the Freehold in danger.” Then things needed to be discussed. “Would you want an outside Court to decide what Spring does?” what set this off?

“Far too trusting? This Freehold has always welcomed those who arrive, and without a Freehold Oath, we offer another type of Oath. We should always be wary of new faces, always have our guard up. But once there is a Oath in place, we should also give them a chance."
    everyone deserved that. "And from what I understand about Summer, Fawkes tried to murder Cole. And I don’t want someone like that in the Freehold, so him taking off was for the better. Price leaving is unfortunate, I really enjoy talking with him, he was a nice guy. But people come and go all the time. Ever since I’ve been here there have been Lost who come, spend some time here, then leave. And not everyone who leaves wants to share their reasons.” Why was that a bad thing? “Do you still believe something happened to Ingrid? I said we could look into it further if you wanted, and I’m still willing to do that.” Had Titania always been this paranoid? “As to those of the Onyx Court, John has been gone for some time, and Sasha has only recently left. My calls to her have gone unanswered. But I know she’s left the Freehold before, only to return. So I’m hoping this is one of those times, that’s she gone in search of something and will be returning soon.” She hoped.

This was not a conversation she wanted to have. At least, not here. “An Oath not to harm you, if memory serves me right. An Oath Abraham made. Least that was the Oath in place before they left my coffee shop. I understand your concern, the Hedge is a dangerous place, but a Good Neighbor Pledge doesn’t prevent someone leading you astray. Wording is key with Pledges, which I’m sure you know. But tell me, do you know of any Oath that guarantees complete safety in the Hedge?” cause she wasn’t aware of one. Didn’t mean there wasn’t one, but she wasn’t aware.

“What would put your mind at ease? Dread Lord Rhodes has been going out of his way to make sure those that arrive here are bound to not bring harm to the Freehold or anyone that resides within it. So tell me Titania, how can I help put your concerns and worries at ease.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She follows the Queen, once they've reached a quiet corner, the conversation resumes.

"
    If the previous system is no more, then in absence of Freehold-wide representatives, functions that were delegated to them default to Courtly affairs. And that is exactly my point. If one claims independence from the Courts - thus rendering the Seasons no service, whereas the Courts step in to fill the vacancy of the Freehold - then we're effectively squandering our already meager resources for no return", all the points need to be hammered down, "As for the banishment. The former Crimson King exiled one of his Courtiers from the premises of the Freehold. I wouldn't have objected to that if he had banished one of his peers from his own Court, but by levying such a decree on the common land-hold, he did overstep his Seasonal authority and infringed upon our Season's. Furthermore he threatened sanctions to any offender, something he had no right to", was Sera so moved by her words that she now shared her own argument? Her talk of hopes was so springy, but they could hope a lot of things, reality was different, "As far as our knowledge goes, they could all be dead or have been lured back to Arcadia with us being none the wiser. As I said, you're all too trusting", she says glancing at the two currently fattening over the buffet.
    "We all know that pledges don't work to protect against direct harm. For the matter, no pledge will ever shield us from somebody willing to break an oath. And as much as I appreciate King Rhodes' help, having him swear every stranger into a binding oath is no solution either. I request this Freehold to be more considerate in extending its hospitality strangers. Therefore, I'm calling for a new Director and Notary to be appointed, they will keep a census of the citizenship. Whoever wishes to benefit from the services offered by the Freehold - implied protection included - will have to contribute in a meaningful way", those were all perfectly reasonable requests, at least according to her.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She studies her fellow Spring, “What is it about the Courtless that bothers you?” did a Courtless hurt her in the past? “And while our resources may be meager, they are more than what we had when I first arrived. I have yet to see anyone in this Freehold not contributing something. Some are still trying to reestablish themselves, giving what they can.” And it was odd hearing it from someone she hardly ever saw. “I believe when the banishment happened, and another Monarchs can correct me if I’m wrong, but he let them know. Opening the floor for someone to dispute it if they choose. No one said anything. What did you do or say when you heard those sanctions were made? Did you address it with him? Bring your concerns to a Monarch?” as far as she knew, she didn’t.

“It’s not that I’m too trusting. I’m just willing to give someone new the chance to prove themselves, once they’ve sworn to a Pledge of course. I know what it’s like to be that new face seeking a safe and stable place to set down roots. And I also know we all have to prove ourselves trustworthy, but everyone deserves that chance. The same chance each of us was given when we arrived here.”
    She begins, “So no, I’m not too trusting, I am far from it.” An edge to her voice.

“Well, those positions were put in place when the Freehold was rebuilding and there were not many that resided here. When not, every Court had a representative, which is why it was done away with. The Freehold began to thrive once again, each Court with members. So I see no reason to not bring it up with the other Monarchs. It was very useful when we were rebuilding. I cannot guarantee it, as each of them has their own opinions on the matter. And without complete support, it won’t happen. It is not something that will be forced.” She wasn’t sure where Circe stood on the topic. “How does one contribute in a meaningful way, in your opinion.” Those swearing the Pledges got a benefit from not breaking it. “And who do you see as being ideal to fulfill these rolls?” herself? Perhaps there was anger and resentment at Sera taking the Crown. “Because I feel it should be someone well known, trusted and who is seen as someone approachable. Perhaps level headed and willing to put their opinions and thoughts aside for the better of the Freehold.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I'm not bothered by the Courtless. I'm bothered by people being flimsy about their commitments. If we can barely trust people who have pledged alliance to a Court - and the events of this Summer provide ample evidence of that - whilst their mantle is a solid proof of their vows, go figure how much of blind goodwill I'm going to extend to somebody unproven", it appeared Sera was going to make it personal.
    "The only Monarchs present are yourself - Queen ad interim - the Autumn King and the Queen of Summer. The last two have largely presided empty courts for the past two years. Let it be known that I did indeed voice my concern for the situation, which I made known. I also expressed my reservations for Corporal Fawkes and his anti-social tendencies. Behavior that you willingly covered by keeping one instances of his violent tendencies secret, action that endangered us all, as my words were vindicated afterwards when the Corporal assaulted and almost murdered Sir Cole", now she was annoyed. "Perfectly avoidable mistakes, I dare say. If only you and the rest of the Court stopped treating me like the village idiot and every once in a while started listening to the opinion of somebody who has lived through harsher times", she shrugs, turning her back on the Queen, something uncharacteristic of her, "Decisions are your burden, not mine. Right now, I made my point respectfully clear, I'm not going to assist anybody just because they happened to enter a pledge with King Rhodes", with her lines delivered, she rejoins the party proper.

New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

If Titania wanted to believe what she didn’t understand. Fine. Sera had better things to do. Her ignorance would be her downfall, and the Nix was fine with that.

She simply smirks with a chuckle, and returns to the party.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Closed Thread