THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Honorable Alder Judex Twist, Duchess and Judex of Sacramento,
    With respect, I offer the hope that this finds you well. I am making plans to arrive in Sacramento after the new year.
    I wish to apologize for my abrupt departure from Sacramento years ago. I regret leaving the Domain of Sacramento with more respect for those who offered me both education and opportunity. An opportunity to learn under Alder Lady Notary Chappelle, Priscus of the Mekhet and Successor of House of the Blue Convolvulus arose and I answered the call. I have spent these five years studying under Alder Lady Notary Micha Chappelle of St. Louis.

I wish to discuss serving as Notary to the Invictus of Sacramento with you. It is my belief that is where I can best serve. I wish to inquire after my domain title of Lady. I wish to use these honors to demonstrate the largesse of the Invictus.

My Sire, Mr. Homan, Embraced me to combat the incorrect perception that the Invictus can not change with the times. I have specific knowledge of computers that have been used to help the domain in the past. I plan on continuing to expand on the influence of the Invictus with these skills. I can offer perspective Invictus pages training in these skills of hacking to further bolster the ranks.
    I do hope that we can discuss these matters and any concerns.
    Respectfully,

Jennifer Hazelton, childe of Joshua Homan, of the line Nosferatu
    student of Alder Notary Micha Chappelle

[Invictus Status 2]
    Twist
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes , Vincent liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A return letter is delivered to Jennifer, the words printed on rich card-stock.

Lady Hazelton,

I look forward to your return to Sacramento.

Our covenant remains strong in the city and the addition of a Lady and Notary will only suppliment our position.

If you do not already have the information at hand, the Prince of Sacramento is her Grace Alessandra Antinori. A fellow member of the First Estate and of the Gangrel clan. I will notify her as to your arrival but you will need to seek formal acknowledgement first from your own clan's Priscus, Patience .

If you need of anything prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact me.

Alder Judex Twist

Alessandra -Twist will let Ale know about the coming arrival of Jennifer when they next meet.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes Orianna, liked this post
Closed Thread