Black market deals were meant to be made in dark alleys, warehouses, docks, or penthouses according to the idiots down South. With at least one man with an Eastern European accent present and everyone with obscured faces in shadow. Making the phone calls, the Summer Queen did not adhere to these stereotypes.

3 successes
Date Action Roll Result
2019-12-26 20:15:32 Circe rolls 9 to Manip + Persuasion + Allies (10 Again) 8, 9, 6, 8, 2, 6, 4, 7, 6 3 successes

Though Circe had conceded to a hoodie out of need for replacing the suit. But save for that a park near an Autozone. Circe was waiting for Ajax to show up.

Circe didn't particularly like Ajax. The woman was just horrible in her tastes. Her perfume could kill dogs and her hair was always oddly styled in a different color. Not in a disguise kind of way but more like I'm an anime character kind of style.

Finally Ajax arrived in a beat up Focus. She got out of the car with orange hair in a beehive style, "Hey Ital," came the thick Canadian accent.

Circe had parked so she was upwind. "Ya know what's up Ajax," Circe held up an envelope between her fingers, "Got what I owe ya. Did ya get the replacements I asked while ya were goin' past that store?"

Ajax nodded as she took a bag out of her car, "No fun. You being direct, eh? How do you explain losing so many road flares anyway, eh?" The bag had several road flares and the dynamite with Styrofoam wraps around an end. And this was the other reason, Ajax liked to play as Circe did. And she didn't have the time.

"Ugh, just picture me reenacting that coupe soup insurance commercial. And I really need this shit fast so can we pick up the pace and play later,"
Circe really hoped that Ajax would get she'd no patience tonight.

Actually Circe was sure of it. Ajax walked over to hand off the bag and take the envelope, "Fiiiine. Just be careful eh," she winks at Circe, "Some of these are almost as hot as you are eh."

And that was why Circe had been certain. Ajax needed to get rid of the sticks. Circe let go of the envelope and made her way to her trunk. Loading in the "flares" before slamming it shut, "Thanks frozen bitch!" She yells at Ajax. The Canadian responds with a cheerful, "You're welcome you sunburnt bitch!"

Next would be stopping by her hollow for a few other things before heading back to Rhodes. Circe gets in her car and thinks aloud, "Hacking depends on how fast Rhodes works I guess," before driving off into the night.