Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do not get into.... trouble...." The little Ithaeur watches as the criminal vampire shows off, chewing on her lip hungrily. "That's, um, Really something, Soph." She averts her eyes, concentrating on her beer.

Spirits alive, look at those.
    Um. Mable? Remember her?
    I'm behaving, okay? See me now not doing anything?
    Just drooling and eyehumping her.

She tries to focus back up on Circe. "Aww, thanks babe. Like to think I can make a speedy getaway." The werewolf squirms. "Yeee-ahhhh.... but there's, like, this person that means I have to be good. I'm behaving. Really." She smiles shyly. Sure, the werewolf loved flirting and playing, but there was no way she would cheat on someone. Guess she finally had to reign herself in. She gives a small happy sigh, thinking of the fun her and the changelings had together. "Yeah, good times. Been a long time since I did that."

Emily watches Circe. "Circ, I wouldn't bet against you doing anything." She laughs.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed in amusement at what she heard, "Oh, come on! Emily's middle name is Trouble! She's one of the naughtiest girls I know! And don't we all love her for it?" She grinned towards the young werewolf, saluting her with her half-empty glass.

The Savage Vampire received a nod from the Beast Changeling, "Motels are fun! I mean the beds are usually crap, but you get free cable and all the ice you want. Plus, there's vending machines!" Sonnie had an odd idea on the pros of motels, but she sounded like she had stayed in more than a few.

She was also watching as Alessandra Sophia showed off her form for Emily, and she took a deep pull of her egg nod as her eyes took advantage of the opportunity and scanned the vampire's lovely body, "Um, yeah. Assets. Got those. For sure." She blinked and looked around, "Wait, what were we talking about?"

She tilted her head in curiosity towards the blue-haired woman, "Behaving, you said? Why do you need to behave? Wait... do you have a special someone?" She smiled widely, her eyebrows raising. "Hmmmmmm? Spill the tea, sis!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe belts out in laughter as Emily claimed to not be troublesome. "Thank you Emily, the most wise gambler," giant candy cane twirling resumes, "Especially since I often aim ta misbehave. And while a repeat of that fun sounds nice, ya could still come with while the rest of us misbehave. Ya'd be the audience fer our show," Circe tosses the candy cane up to catch it with an over the top flourish, "And be the one whose car I dive inta while yelling drive at the top of my lungs, oh ho ho ho ho!"

"Don't forget the cute little cockroaches," she snarks about the motels. Her last experience with a motel hadn't been good. Circe then walks over ta Sonja Wu. She uses the cane crook in place of a hand to give an exaggerated stage whisper, "We were talking about sex, trouble, and drop dead beauty like Sophia. Speaking o' Trouble," Circe smiles at Emily, "Does miss Emily Trouble want ta answer that juicy question from the cutie beside me?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A few drops of wine escape as Emily delivers another punch to the arm. "Never know, I am the boring one after all." Then Chris nods to the hesitant women. "Ahh I'm a bit out of practice? I guess is the way to put it. The last serious mischief I got into involved lock picking." As the wind shifts and the Irraka listens more carefully.

"Ah! Congrats!" Is said maybe a bit louder than expected but hell yeah Emily. Also that red dressed women, distracting, wait right Emily.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a small smirk, “Not what I hear.” Replies the Italian. As the eyes avert, she had to chuckle, cattle were so much fun sometimes.

Have to be good? “Oh? Something tells me there’s a story behind that.” She says to Emily, sipping her new beer.

A light shrug, “I can’t say, I’ve never seen her be naughty, so I’d have to take your word for it. And that can be dangerous.” A single nod, you never take someones word for something. Not in her line of work, not in her society.

“Then you’re not staying at the right ones! There are some really nice hotels in the city with beds to die for.” And, free ice? Did people need that?

Cattle could be good for the ego. If their purpose wasn’t as a food source. Still, they were fun.

Wait….a special someone. Was Mable the special someone?! Was Mable dating a mortal?! Oh, this was good.

An eyebrow arches, “Drop dead beauty?” oh, if she only knew. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” Sure.

Looking to the only guy among them, “Lock picking?” interest in her voice, finally, something she could relate to. “Never been very good at it myself, but was always fun to try.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emile waves Sonnie's compliments away, grinning proudly. "Oh, stop... No. Keep going."

She leans gentle on the monkey as they join in staring at Sophia. "It's okay to be distracted, babe." Fuck knows I am.

The werewolf laughs at Circe. "If my baby gets impounded because of something you do I'm sending you the bill."

All the questions actually have the werewolf... blushing? It's a first for most, seeing it on the little punk. Eyes dart around a little and she polishes off her second beer beofre responding. "We-ellll..... we haven't really talked about it yet! We've just been hanging out a bit? And... hooking up... in the summer. And a few weeks later. And Halloween. And thanksgiving. And christmas." Damn. That was more than the werewolf remembered. She squirm under the encouragable gazes. "I don't know what it is! I don't wanna hurt her... She's super sweet! But... get her behind closed doors and she's all... rawr...." The werewolf flexes her jaw and shakes her body like there are shivers working her way down her spine. Emily shakes her head and shrugs, smiling a little shyly. "So, like, y'know. Behaving. Within reason. Dunno what to tell ya..." She waves down the bartender and orders another beer and a double vodka. The shot promptly vanishes.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Lockpicking? That sounds cool! Are you a locksmith or something? Can you open safes by listening to the tumblers? Does that count as lockpicking?" Sonnie asked of Chris, finding the subject unusual and thus interesting.

"Yeah," she responded to Sophia, "but the really nice hotels are out of my price range. Though it is fun to ride the elevators, room service would drive me to bankruptcy. Too much temptation," she nodded sagely, knowing full well the menu would ruin her.

"Distracted by what? I'm never distracted by anyth-- Oh, candy canes!" The changeling bounced over to the bar and grabbed a free candy cane from a bowl, unwrapped it, and stuck it in her mouth.

Treat secured, she turned back to listen to Emily gush about her new girlfriend. Sonnie grins in delight and runs over to hug the blue-haired werewolf, "Congrats! You two are so cute together! I wish you all the happiness and you had better invite me to the gay wedding! I love those!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

9. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiles at Alessandra, "Well jaw dropping is so common and well look at ya, Che io sono totalmente," she motions to the crime queen while biting her lip, "Yer way way way above jaw dropping."

Restraint, exercise restraint. It was really a shame that Miss De Luca was a VERY important client. She was amazingly sexy, especially in that dress, but Circe had to weigh flirting versus what she got from business. Tools for Wrath versus the sexy beauty attracting everyone.

Her commitment to Wrath barely outweighs her libido.

Lockpicking? Well that she could do quite well. "Locksmiths are the masters of unlocking that is true Sonny. I think a stethoscope helps opening safe tumblers in the movies," she shrugs having never done that before. "I know a redhead that can pick a safe with a credit card, eyelash curler, and Scooby Doo's dog tag," the Fairest makes no attempt to hide the laugher in her voice. "Despite how animated her unlocking was I have no idea how she did it, oh ho ho ho ho."

Circe watched Sonja wonder over to the bar. Practically bouncing in place the Larcenist could only think of one thing to say. "Sonny!" She holds up her giant candy cane, "Mine's bigger!"

And thankfully Emily's blushing, adorable, was enough to get her finally distracted from the beautiful fellow Italian. "Oh ho ho ho my, that explains so much about Halloween. Huh," Circe puts her empty on the bar before spinning around as she rubbed the back of her head with the giant candy cane, "Uh, I didn't go overboard on flirting with the both of ya on Halloween did? Sorry if I did."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I hear that," Emily nods in agreement with Sonnie on the temptations of room service. "You barely get any vodka in those tiny bottles anyway - takes three just to make a proper drink. Minatures just seem like a waste of effort."

TThe sudden rush of a hug from Sonnie is returned with a nervous laugh. "Wait, hey! Slow your roll, girl... No bells, 'kay? Let's just see how things go, alright?" She leaves an arm around the Beast's shoulders and tries to tug on the candy cane in Sonnie's mouth.

"You don't know the half of it, girl," Emily replies to Circe. "That green paint was everywhere. Ev-re-where." She shakes her head and slips over to the Italian. "And Circe, How could you not flirt with this?" She gestures to heself, grinning widely. "You're a girl after my own... well, let's say heart, and I'd be more worried if you didn't be your flirty, playful self. Well. Worried, offended, scared you'd been replaced by a cheap replica - You wouldn't be you, babe!" She finishes up the compliment planting a big kiss on the elf's cheek. "Besides, if this goes really badly - or really well, come to think of it - Who do you think I'm gonna call?" Emily grins cheekily and blows her another kiss.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Distracted? “It’s the dress isn’t it?” she jokes. It was way out of her usual leather pants and tank top. In black.

A chuckle, “Someone does something to my car, they best leave town.” A wink giving to Mary, who seemed to be the only one who knew of her criminal business. And that Ale was serious about that.

Seems her Cousin’s been busy. At least it hasn’t affected her ability to do her job at Elysia. Cause then they’d have a serious problem. “Seems my cousin’s been keeping a secret.” She teases. The comment about her being super sweet has her almost spitting her beer out, then laughing. She couldn’t help it.

Then back to lock-picking, and she was curious as to the answer. Cause if he could, then he might be worth doing business with. “That’d be one hell of a useful skill.” She adds, “I need to brush up on my own skills sometimes.” There just wasn’t the need to pick locks much anymore. A lost art really.

“Ah, I can get that. Some hotels are way over priced for what they provide. Seems like you’re paying for the name more than anything else.” And room service was easy for her, just give the Herd a call. Boom. Dinner at the door.

“Well, maybe I’ll have to add more color, and more dresses like this to my wardrobe.” She knew Vivian would be all for that.

Though the mention of using credit cards has the Savage wondering if she could use her Claws to pick a lock? Or would that destroy the lock? It had to be tested now.

How things go? They go as they always went with a Kindred and cattle relationship. The cattle was going to have a broken heart. Which was always fun to watch. At least to her, the cattle were always so fragile with their feelings. Emotions that made them weak, and oh so easy to extort.

Green paint? Weird.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread