Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But of course it is certain ta happen! Unless we're literally looking under the hood like before our impromptu road race. Buuut," she speaks sweetly, "I am so sad," Circe pouts, "That ya didn't invite me ta yer battle buffet. I'm sure I could have found a gouda weapon, like combat cold cuts though it'd have ta be low sodium otherwise it could be a salt as a deadly weapon, oh ho ho ho ho!"

"Oh some new friends Sophia, so good."
    She nods before grimacing, "Um mostly good. Uh no problems with business but heh heh," Circe smiles nervously at the crime boss as she rubs the back of her head, "Beeene, Ho qualche problema con le scartoffie del governo. Qualche riparazione consigliata? Oh e questo è un bel colore per te. Um," she looks at the others, "Sorry got distracted after a fashion. That dress is a lovely color fer her complexion, right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

No need to place limits? Well. There was one limit Emily wouldn't cross, no matter how hot Sophia looked. Mable was too sweet to do that too.

"Well, it certainly is fun. I can imagine all kinds of fun with a dress like that!" Emily grins, starting on her next beer. "And yeah, we did! We slayed all opponents! Every plate empty!"

The werewolf stops drinking, and burps loudly. "Awww, sorry Circe babe. It was kinda a chance meeting, but when we plan to go again we won;t look past-a ya!" She sticks her tongue out at the elf.

"Hey, you two. No business tonight! It's a time for fun!" The Crescent chides the Italian pair with a smile. "And yeah. Complexion. That's what I was thinking." She gives Circe a wink and a nudge with her elbow.

"Sooooooooo.... did anyone get anthing nice for Christmas so far?" She looks around the gathering.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"The buffets must be battled!" She nodded firmly towards Emily, "It's good to know I have a fellow soldier in the food wars around!" She then saluted the blue-haired werewolf.

"Yes," she smiled at Alessandra, "Parkour! I've been very well, thank you! And you?"

After getting herself a fresh egg nog concoction, Sonnie smirked at Circe, "So far, just drinking. I mean, it is a pub crawl, right? That's what you do. Drink all the things! Why, what kinda mischief you thinking?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

(-1 Vitae to drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Amused eyes watch the exchange over the rim of her glass, “Road race? Please, tell me more.” She prompts Mary.

“No problems with business are always good. Problems can be so trying and time consuming.” Plus annoying. Dipende da cosa servono i documenti. Forse possiamo incontrarci in un momento diverso per parlare. Sono affari e preferirei semplicemente rilassarmi. Moving back to Italian was very easy. As was moving back to English, “The red?” a quick glance at the dress, “Thank you. A bit more colorful then I’m used to. Maybe I should try colors more.” She wouldn’t be the first to try to get the Savage to wear more than black.

“All kinds of fun? Think you’re going to have to share with the rest of us. Especially the one who has never worn this thing before.”
    Emily was fun to play with.

Her free heavily inked hand was held up in defense, “My apologies.” A nod of her head, “And I agree, no more business talk.” She was stepping out of her comfort zone, so regular topics. She could do this.

“That was the name! I’ll apologize in advance; I’ll probably forget it again.” She jokes with a laugh. “Oh, I can’t complain, just too busy working. Figured my New Year thing will be getting out more.” Maybe. She’d try.

“Oh, is there mischief to be had? Been a long time since I’ve had a good night of mischief.” Kinda.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho, that was such a saucy pun Emily, I look forward ta the pastabilities of the future," she laughs along with the jokes.

"Business and coffee, things I obsess over Emily,"
    she salutes with the cane, "I'll try ta restrain the former but never," she points with the candy cane at Emily, "The latter." She then spins on Sonnie, "Of course ya can count on me ta lead ya into glorious battle," candy cane is raised, "Why the best kinds of mischief, dancing on top of cars after stumblin' out of bars, ya I'm a sucker fer yuuule good time." She put a little twist on the song.

Circe then pauses, "So many options fer mischief too. I don't think I've ever stolen a cake while black out drunk. I've been TOLD I drank perfume but no cake stealing. Speaking of drunk," she shakes her head, "Oi barkeep! Tequila slammer over here!"

Circe nods with a smile and a wave of the giant candy cane as she answers Alessandra, "Certo, certo, grazie per la considerazione ed è davvero un colore incredibile." And gives Alessandra a thumbs up, "I mean no clash like with my cane and dress, cause white is a horrid color on me," she looks to answer one question from the others, "I got and gave some nice things."

Drink arrives and she starts drinking. The road race? Oh yeah that was fun, "The road race was after a road show with our," she nods towards Emily, "cars. Ya know seein' what was hidden under the hood," she points down, "Makes ya want ta get the engine revving. Put some heat on the asphalt with a," Circe gives Emily a naughty grin, "Reward to entice things a lil' more at the end of the road. Huh," Circe rubs her chin with the end of the candy cane, "Given everybody got involved in the reward I'm not sure who actually won that race. Idea!"

Circe points the candy cane at Emily again, "We should have a rematch sometime just fer the helluva it. Buuut not tonight I love my baby too much ta race while hammered."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Even before the conversation continued along its chaotic path Chris had shook his head with a grin at Emily. "Honestly, almost surprised I haven't gotten a call about you being arrested." Teeth flash for a moment in a huge smile before Chris takes another sip of his wine.

It's hard to tell where Emily was before the Red Wolf and how much of who is she is from her Tribe. Either way a finger sweeps the group. "Mischief? I'm down for mischief as Emily has been pointing out I have been rather boring lately. Very little chance of her having to bail me out of jail over the past few months."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"See? Isn't she adorable!" Emily grins at Sonnie and works on her second beer.

Alessandra's comment to her causes the werewolf to choke on her beer. "*SPLUTTER* Ahem.... uh... I, Well. It looks very.... uh, and makes you look very... uh, fetching. REally shows off your. Um. Assests. And there's... fun.... that can be had there?" Emily is going pink, and looks to Circe desperately for help.

"Steal a cake?" Emily sniggers. "You have all kinds of fun ideas, babes." The werewolf adjusts her hat to a jaunty angle. "The Race? Oh, yes! Well. Um. It was a good number of laps, I thought? Everyone finished a few times, didn't they? I know I did..." She sips her beer innocently.

Chris gets another punch on the arm. "I'm not that bad! Not without old smiley to help me out at the other end..." It had been handy having Tristan in the police, keeping an eye on things. She smiles. "O-KAY! Sounds like Chris is up for fun. One of you girls wanna help him out?" She nudges Sonnie towards the Blood Talon, and goes back to her beer.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, no worries. I forget stuff all the time. Last week I forgot my own address and stayed in a motel overnight. Thankfully I remembered the next morning." She nodded to Sophia, "That's a good resolution. I never bother to make any. Just as well, I'd probably break them, anyway."

She raised her glass of nog to Circe, giggling, "Maybe find yourself a nice yule log for the night? Ha haaa! Naughty bits!"

She gets nudged by Emily towards Chris, "Huh? Oh, um, okay?" She turned to the male werewolf, "So, you're up for holiday mischief, eh? Don't fret, we'll have Emily bailing you out yet! Do you have any preferences for hijinks?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mortals and their jokes, thinks the Savage, but smiles anyways. It was the thing to do. Blend in.
    “Wait a second,” begins, looking at Circe, “you seriously drank perfume?” the Italian looked skeptical.

A nod, “Just give me a call sometime. And thank you.” Maybe colors would be ok to wear every now and then. Maybe.

Dark eyes look to Chris, “So are you implying that our blue haired lady gets in trouble?” a sly smile on her red lips. “Do tell.” She liked a good story.

Finishing her beer, “So what counts as mischief?” cause getting arrested wasn’t something someone in her station strived for.

Then Emily. Oh Emily.

“Fetching? My assets?” she holds her arms out a bit and looks down for a second, “You’re too sweet.” The Italian purrs. “But cannot say I’ve been called fetching before.” How far could she push this? “Oh, there could be.” And a blush? Adorable.

Laughing, “Sounds like the perfect excuse to stay in a motel. Not that one is really needed, but it works.” Motel beds were supposed to be comfortable right? “To be honest, I usually don’t either.
    But after a handful of people telling you something, maybe it’s time to give it a go.”
    And there were worst things, like losing weight. But, that wasn’t really something she had to worry about.

She flags down the bartender for another beer. Wishing she could get drunk, figuring it would help her fit in a bit more. This whole social thing was a struggle for the Savage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe tosses up the cane so she can grip it in the middle then shrugs as she looks at the mob queen, "It wouldn't be black out drunk if ya remember it so ya hafta rely on others ta tell ya what ya did. My friends back then told me I spat up puke that was Gucci scented so," she shakes her head, "Either somebody fucked with me, tried ta cover the stink, or they told me the truth."

"Arrested? Dude,"
    Circe looks at Chris then points at Emily with the cane, "Have ya seen her drive? She'd ditch them easy and not wreck the theoretical cake we stole."

"Oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe was helping someone with Emily and Alessandra's conversation. She cooed at the mechanic,"Emily! So forward! But I should have none yer that type," she winks before getting distracted by her drink arriving, "Thanks," and taking a sip. "And such an accurate compliment to the lady too," she twirls the cane so it is is held such that she can give Emily a thumbs up, "Yer doing well, no need ta stop yet if ya ask me."

Then she smirks as she plays along with Emily, "It was such a fun course ta start and finish going at least thrice was oh so nice. I'm sure Sonja enjoyed the exercise, even if all our combined excitement took my breath away so many times. Yule find Sonnie," now directed at her fellow Lost, "That the best bits are always the naughty, which when ya get are lucky could be with someone that is cocky."

Eyebrow waggles accompany the rhyme. She then looks to Alessandra once more, "Well most," she smirks at Emily, "Fetching lady ya will find that mischief is any playful behavior meant ta tease, mock, or instigate trouble. The question ta really ask is," sips her drink while twirling the candy cane, "Whom will we make mischief upon? The bar? Da man? Carollers? Somebody's rival? People glaring at me for being politically incorrect enough ta belt out Southpark's Merry fucking Christmas?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread