(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It's all in how you use your candy cane, silly!" she smirked at Circe, "Size doesn't mat-- No, sorry, I can't finish that sentence. Size matters." Sonnie nodded, grinning with the candy cane held between her teeth. "And I don't think there's a force on earth that can stop either you or Emily from flirting."

The Beast sighed, "If only I could get approved for a credit card."

"Aww, but I wanted to be one of your bridesmaids! Can we at least have a bachelorette party? Like, an unofficial one?" She wiggled her eyebrows, then growled as the werewolf had the audacity to try and steal her candy cane! How dare she! Clamping down her teeth, Sonnie refused to let go of the treat. This was one girl who did not give up her food without a fight.

When the candy tug-of-war gave her a moment to speak freely, she looked at Alessandra curiously, tilting her head to one side. "Hmm? Mable is your cousin?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is surprised by the kiss but smiles warmly, "Oh." Then she attempts to recover her reputation by turning the smile naughty, "Ahem, glad ta hear in neither of yer hearts do I cause fear. And, uh, feel I should'a stayed around. Could'a been a costumed orgy. Wait," she shakes her head, "No metal plates would'a hurt the rest of ya. Fer that we'd need, hmm, yes that," She looks Emily up and down before doing the same to Sonja Wu, "Veils and bangles? Definitely clinking bangles. Yes, both of ya could rock the harem outfit, dress Mabel up as a sultan maybe?. But what colors? Hmm." She makes a show of rubbing her chin in thought. The fact that she wasn't a Spring was really seeming more odd.

"Sweet merciful Holy Maiden yes it is," Circe answers De Luca's joke. As for the threat to her car that got a genuine laugh from the Fairest, "Given yer car? Yeah. I'd call it a proportional response," and she meant it. It was a very nice car.

"Oh ho ho ho ho! True on both accounts Sonny!"
    And then the Beast reminds her that she is a Beast. Well she could play it up so the mundies wouldn't think it weird, "Oi! Go all Princess and Tramp with that candy cane! It'll be hot!" Someone in the nearby crowd cheered his agreement before the sound of a head getting smacked could be heard. Then a thought occurred, "Oh, Sonny? Scooby Doo's dog tags. The credit card trick is from a cartoon."

De Luca and Mabel were kin? That was a surprise and a small world. Was Fate being weaved by someone to make such connections? Leon let her know of the beautiful mundy, Emily and Sonny knew her through Mabel, and De Luca was probably connected enough to give Them trouble. Such manipulation of Fate could only be having positive results right now so Circe wasn't going to complain. "With all these connections," she points at Alessandra, "If this were a story ya'd be the main character. Or maybe its is just a small world after all, oh dear lord that song is going to be stuck in my head now, gah!" She shakes her head.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh.... Cousin?" Emily hides in her beer glass again. Oh, no...

"Hey, Some things are just fun, okay?" Emily laughs in response to Sonnie. "And sure you can, if I ever do that thing. But we can still go out again and have a party!" The werewolf didn't expect to actually manage to steal the cane. Sonnie was the one girl that Emily would say loved food more than she did. Was that a growl? "Okay, okay, you win, I'll get my own candy!" She pulls the changeling in a one-armed hug before getting her own cane from the bowl, and a second apology cane she offered to the sweet-toothed monkey.

Circe makes her laugh. "I... dunno if May's into that." It was a question for later, though. Rawr.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Laughing, she returned the hug to Emily, and accepted the peace offering without a second thought. "Sweet! I'll start planning! We don't need to wait for a wedding to have strippers!" Poor Emily, Sonnie was going to test the werewolf's faithfulness with naked dancers. Maybe. It all depended on if Sonnie remembered to actually do it.

"Scooby Doo tags? So a credit card doesn't work? Have movies lied to me yet again?!"
    She pouted at Circe, and dipped her candy cane into her egg nog. "Next you're gonna tell me Die Hard wasn't a documentary. It's a Christmas classic!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks between her fingers at Emily, "Right, no reason not ta have a practice bachelorette party, like she said. Also," the Fairest does a full body shudder, "That cursed song is stuck in my head."

As for Sonny's question that got Circe to drop her hand, twirl the candy cane, and laugh, "Oh ho ho ho ho! It should be! FBI incompetence, feet safety, the dangers of overconfidence. Why it is just as worthy of being a documentary as the Ghost and the Darkness was. And nope," she pops the P, "Credit card trick don't work on modern locks, just old school door hooks."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk was offered to Mary. Not just given her car but given her connections. But, none of them knew how deep those went.

“Of course I would. My life is far too interesting with too many twists and turns to be a background character.” A wink was offered.

Back to Emily, “Distant cousins. Like, really distant, so distant it’s probably not really worth thinking about.” As different as they came.

May?! Oh, she could have so much fun with this. But damn Invictus etiquette, though maybe there was a work around?

“Well, with newer locks, no, they don’t work. But older locks?”
    a nod, “You can get them to work.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily stares at the Beat with raised eyebrows. "Aw, Sonnie... does somebody want to go to the strip club?"

She looks to Circe. "What song?"

The beer is finished and Emily covers her mouth for another burp. "She's never mentioned it. The family connection. Though, I'm not sure if she knows we know one another." She gives Sophia a smile.

We should start wrapping up - we're nearly at the month mark.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hmmm, I see," she nodded to Circe in all due seriousness, "What about bobby pins?"

"Oh, distant cousins? It's cool you found each other! I'm sure I've got distant cousins I've never even heard of!" Did she? Who knows.

She blinked at Emily, then looked a little shifty, her eyes darting side to side. "I... don't not want to go. I mean, if someone else is going, I might as well tag along. Just to keep them company. Was anyone going?" Sonnie's innocent act needed work.

Yes, time to finally let the holidays rest. LOL

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread