Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1912) Winter Solstice

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord looks around as people notice his turn. "A... memory, nothing more," He says seriously. "I was reminded of my own Durance." It was true. Hopefully they could all accept that as enough reasoning.

Rhodes nods in agreement with Circe and Seraphina. "We should check the records, to be sure. We don't want to be caught off-guard if we can act."

He glances between the Spring and Summer Queens. "I.... suppose that would be true, Circe. I personally would not want to avoid the Autumnal equinox if I can. But for a free holiday?" He muses melodramatically. "There are some drawbacks, of course. If I retain the crown, it is likely to be a milder winter - even by California standards. Should Summer rule Autumn, a warmer harvest would happen. It's passable for a season or so, but then the balance can be upset.The key is to focus on restoring that balance when the time comes." He turns to Seraphina, and smiles. "When Spring comes." Which he knew a hing or two about.

He gives the Nix a wink. "Honalulu? A joke, my love. Though if you wanted to go, I know how good you look in a bikini."

We should probably start closing up. It's the month mark in a few days.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

When Circe's burning mantle flared up, the monkey instinctively took a couple steps back. Had she pushed the blue elf a little too far? She remained silent through the Iron Spear's tirade, not having anything else to add. Her knowledge of Summer politics was rather limited.

Blinking her eyes in surprise, she removed the pig-in-a-blanket from behind her ear, still wet with saliva. The Beast looked at it a moment, then shrugged and popped it into her mouth and started chewing.

As for Titania's angry 'I told you so' look... Sonnie didn't get it. She looked at the Bright One in confusion, understanding what the look meant, but uncertain to what the stare was referring. Had they had some conversation about Circe before? Nothing came to mind. The monkey could only shrug again.

At least Seraphina gave her a subject she understood. "Yes!" She smiled and nodded, "Solo cups are the best cups. Though... maybe some mugs for cocoa would be okay."

Like Anatole, Sonnie's hands were groping the buffet table for more foodstuffs. However, she seemed to be stockpiling her plate for later consumption. The coronation ceremony, which featured no coronation at all, felt as though it was reaching a vague end. Time for a doggie bag!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

0 Scenes

One day left!

0 Scenes

The Wyrd is ever a fickle thing, Courts and Freeholds aplenty had always found a measure of assuage the uncertainty bound in their lives. But as the night draws to a close, the Crown of the Leaden Mirror gone from the Dread King's brow, Wyrd claiming it for the Silent Arrow to step forward in the cycle, but the Maze of Mirrors was bereft of Winters. There was as of now, there was no body in the Director's chair.

There were none to claim the Crown. The cycle, broken.

They were no longer hidden.

And with that folks, the Scene's Closed, and we have a new plot.

5. Likes Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread