Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1912) Winter Solstice

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole ate slowly, eyes narrowing as he listened.

"I dunno about that. It all depends if the Crown manifests. Sometimes it don't. Sometimes, another Court has to run the show - you know: lead; run the passion play. That sort of thing. Or at least, thats how I've heard it."

He addressed Sonnie Wu at first. He ended his little contribution with a cautious glance toward Rhodes . Only the Dread Lord of Autumn knew if the Ashen Court would have to enact the rites of Winter this year.

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But of course I will be Sera!" She smiles at the lighter turn of the conversation but it doesn't last. Where are the Winters? "Well that's great Rhodes," was her reply to the man as even he didn't know the answer. She scoffs at Seraphina's question of luring Bugul out with coffee. Who doesn't like coffee?

So no Byzantine antics between Sasha and Ingrid? Good. Some tension eased up for the Summer. She'd hated that back in the Bay and had no desire for it to crop up here.

"True, with all of Summer being prepared ta aid ya in arming yerself if ya need it," she agrees with Seraphina's words to Anatole before quickly smirking as she verbally appends at disclaimer speed, "Some arms subject ta a payment fer expenses, no credit cards accepted, not FDA approved," before pasting a fake smile on her face for extra fun.

A poor trap if it was. Checking the books could prove things one way or another. Still she was periodically scanning the room for anyone hiding. "It'd be a shit trap indeed. No drugs, mechanical crap, nothing stopped Bugul from leavin', we are suspicous, I'm here. Very bad trap."

She mock gasps and clutches her chest, "Oh my how ya wound me ya cute little monkey," she managed to force her ears to droop as she fake pouted. As for the butter knives, "Well that's logic I can't argue with. But I really like yer fingers," waggle blue ears and white eyebrows, "So be careful Sonny."

And a sea shanty? Really?

The elf starts to nod in agreement with the monkey on the transience being bad, "Yes it is, well not the Generale leaving ta give me back my crown, dude was really uptight," before shaking her head in dislike over the would be general.

Circe nodded with Anatole. She'd heard rumors. Courts not handing over power to others. But that tended to end poorly for them in revolution or Them showing up according to the rumors. But Anatole was lookin towards Rhodes after his explanation? She did so as well, "So is there actually a way ta fake being another season's monarch? Cause I ain't heard o' that before. Singular court dictators, coups, and bad shit but never uh, whatever the word is fer this."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"W-why did you abdicate so hastily then!?", the question escapes her lips. Of course it wasn't something wholly whimsical, she had been mulling over it for a while, but she just can't keep on bottling it up anymore. Somebody had to ask Circe.
    There are plenty of reasons for a Monarch to pass the crown. Death, old age, apathy. But none did really fit the Summer's temperament.
    She just couldn't accept that somebody as fiery and invincible as Circe would roll over for a random stranger.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A simple nod, “It’s important that each who enter the Freehold be given that chance to prove themselves before judgement is passed.” But, that was a dead topic to her right now. One to be held later.

With his arm around her, she returns the kiss with one of her own, sliding her own arm around his waist. “I can’t complain, and you? Though the lack of Winter’s is a bit troublesome. But I did want to see about scheduling a meeting with the other Monarchs, I’ve offered to host at Garden Grounds.” Hopefully the meeting would put the pity things behind them. “Oh, I believe we should be able to. There should be something in either the main building, or perhaps here, in the House of Mirrors.” Then a nod, “And you’re correct, she always had things planned well in advance.” But she did hope her friend would return soon.

An eyebrow raised, “There’s already been mention of that, and it’s gotten a few hackles raised.” So no need for more.

Smiling to Sonnie, “I won’t deny that assessment of you.” With the Beast, what you saw was what you got. Except Sera thought there was more brain there then she let on.

Then a sly smile, “Oh no, not silverware. Though now I’m concerned with your lack of silverware and plates. And might get you some.” Cause no plastic. “A sea shanty huh? I look forward to it.” Games were fun, kept her sane. Ish.

“If history is anything to go off, then yeah, she’ll come back. And I hope she does. And if she comes back, we’ll invite her to girls night, give you the whole night to get to know her.” Might have to start small, something at the house first.

She nods at Anatole’s words, he was spot on.

Laughing, “Does that mean no checks either Circe? Asking for a friend.” She jokes.

“I only had one dealing with him, and he didn’t seem like a bad person then.” But, things change, as do people. “But glad the crown is back with you; I think you do a great job.” She compliments.

“Well, back when the Freehold was rebuilding, and a Season was without a representative, the current Monarch could step in. Or appoint someone to step in until the next Season. In this case, it would fall to the Dread Lord. And I believe this is us simply without any Winters, which could change tomorrow, or next week.”
    Or never.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes paused before responding to his Court-mate, measuring his response. "It is known for the reigning monarch to act in the stead of an absent court," he says slowly, turning to the last of the Freehold's Summers. "Just Circe says, more volatile monarchs have held onto the crown by force for love of power. In essence, the roll is very much the same as Ingrid's would have been when she held the title of Director - should there be a gap in the seasonal rotation, and if collectively approved control were to step into the shoes of the empty court, it would work in much the same manner." He inclines his head to Seraphina's explanation, and sips his drink casually. "The Wyrd is fickle, of course, and might not work with such an action - and the Wyrd is particularly fascinating around here." The fractious Freehold Pledges being the main example. Such power was alluring, dangerously so, to sit oneself as the head of all these little changelings...
    In his minds eye, she was there - hair red as blood and eyes green as emeralds, dozens of lings dancing and worshiping at her feet int he Eternal Garden.
    Yess, my little flower... Rule them... control them.... we love it so....

Rhodes breaths in sharply, and tightens his grip on Sera just a little. She was the one with his heart now. He was not that being any more. "Ahem... th-though, if it were to be that choice, I... I would suggest a pledge of some kind to ensure the crown is p-passed.... as is proper." He seems a little shaken, as if some searing memory had gripped him.

Titania's exclamation was a little amusing, if one did not know the Summer for what she was. The last year's observations had shown the Dread Lord that Circe never wanted to run the show, unless that show was a party or bordello. She partied like a spring, but her fury was like the inferno when roused. "Price was powerfully tied to Summer, Titania," he reminds the Celestial lady. "Sometimes that can be all there is to settle such things. Many who leave have planned to stay, but we must always be ready to flee if we feel our safety is compromised."

He looks to the Verdant Queen, smiling a little, feeling the warmth seep back. "An evening with two lovely ladies? How can I refuse?" he chuckles softly. "We can look into such a thing and confirm where the arrangements were made. It is unnerving." The Dread Lord smiles - to him, a stab of fear at these proceedings was a welcome reminder to the others.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

By this point, Sonnie had resumed eating from the provided buffet, having reloaded her plate with cocktail shrimp, chips, pigs-in-a-blanket and other assorted party foods. After all, nobody felt ill, so it was all safe.

Probably.

I already ate some, so if I'm poisoned, more won't hurt!

Eat up!

"Really?" she looked surprised, "I didn't know the Courts could work that way. I guess there would be a safety net in case an entire Court just sort of dwindled away, wouldn't there? That's reassuring."

After giving the Summer Queen a comedically droll look, she pushed a pig-in-a-blanket against Circe's lips, "Shhhhh, just put this wiener in your mouth."

Meanwhile, the Beast looked to Seraphina and smiled, "I don't know, maybe real silverware and plates would be okay. I like my solo cups, though. Makes every suppertime feel like a game of beer pong!" A grin spread across her face, "I don't actually know any sea shanties, but I'm sure they're on Spotify or something. I'm gonna see that tail yet!"

"Honestly," she said, popping a shrimp into her mouth and continuing to talk while chewing, "I figured Price left to chase after the Glass Man. I mean, they arrived as a pair, didn't they? He probably feels responsible for the Elemental going all psycho. I'm sure he knew the blue elf here already knew how to handle things." She looked down at her plate, "I hope Cole is doing okay."

Sonnie tilted her head, giving Rhodes a look both curious and confused when he appeared to get all shook. Her golden eyes flicked towards Sera, then back to the Autumn King. However, she remained silent for the moment.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's scanning of the room is stopped as wide black and red eyes turn upon the ditzy star girl. That was unexpected and out of nowhere.

She scowls at Titania and points at Rhodes with her thumb, "He beat me to ya Tits," anger boiling up as her Mantle flares out at full blast, "And I fanculo didn't JUST hand it over. First MMPH!" And Sonny manages to flip the off switch to Circe's Mantle by shoving her wiener into Circe's mouth.

This earns the monkey a glare before Circe removes it from her mouth, "Sexy cute monkey," she sings out before dead panning, "Later. Starlight asked a question," turning back to Titania, "The Wyrd is an asshole. He had more Mantle. Second," she narrows her eyes as ears flush against her skull, "This was when there WAS a Court, not just me, we had a pow-wow." Her right hand is moving for emphasis and it is aggressive. "Debate was not calm but rational. Cole and I wanted ta build shit, it was 2 ta 2, but easier fer us ta work if I wasn't tryin' ta wrangle the crazy glass man. Who tried ta murder Cole and would only answer ta Price. So props ta Cole fer being right."

She then looks back to Sonnie while fiddling with the pig in a blanket, "That better have been why Price left." As for her being in charge, "I am me Sonja. Neither the Wyrd nor other Summers tell me how ta be wrathful. I do it my way, let others do it there way, and it has worked fine. Iron Spear stabs the foes of the Freehold, not try ta be used fer dick measuring." A blue hand then darts out towards Sonja Wu. To suddenly stop and rub her on the head, "Thanks lil' monkey. We'll get ya some of the freezer mugs ta keep yer drinks cold." When the hand pulls back, Sonja has the saliva covered finger food tucked atop her left ear.

Circe did wrath her own way.

Circe is back to scanning. "Fingers crossed that Sasha pulls a Santa and brings back some Cole fer us." Then she stops scanning to turn to her fellow monarchs, "Sera, Rhodes? If the files are digital I have Funderland's passwords." Not hacked, she'd help ensure they were more secure. Can't call it hacking if you set up the security.

As for Seraphina's question, that gets the elf to hum in thought. Not fake she is actually thinking about it. "Thank ya too Sera but no ta any American banks, not even bit coin. Caribbean or Swiss accounts maybe. I'll check but, wait, joke? Yes, joking, ha ha. Ignore that, ha ha ha" the Fairest shakes her head pretending she'd noticed it was a joke.

As for the Dread Lord ruling over Winter, "Oh, I guess that'd make sense fer safety 'n all that then. Guess it works fer everybody too?" This makes her wonder if she'd ever have to do that too at some point. But how to phrase it as not a threat, oh wait she knew how to do that! "I mean, Rhodes? In theory if I give ya and Seraphina a honeymoon Honolulu trip at the start of Autumn it'd be up ta me ta run Autumn until ya came back?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The Fairest seemingly lacks the self awareness - or the clarity or the survival instinct - to know when to drop it. Because even if Circe's mantle has her gulping and staggering a few steps back, the way she folds her arms and is shooting daggers at both Sonja and Seraphina, says it all.
    See, I warned you, but you wouldn't listen. The unsaid message was delivered remarkably well in the tongue of body language.

King Rhodes - and it wasn't lost on her that he had been the only Monarch whose crown had been passed by the Wyrd - somehow came to her rescue. Indeed they were constantly under the threat of the Gentry. See, her paranoia wasn't paranoia at all, but just self sufficiency.
    Of course Circe had to interrupt the serious moment.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She feels the grip tighten, though not sure why. Still, she gently rubs her hand along his back. Her other hand resting assuredly on his hand.

A smile was offered to him, “A Pledge is a good idea.” She pulls him a bit closer to her, trying to reassure him.

“Just let me know when you are free,” then she looks to Circe, “and you as well, and I’ll have the coffee shop ready.” Then a nod, “I’ll look into pulling the papers.” She wasn’t quite sure where they would be, but she would look.

The Treasured had to laugh at Sonnie, “Well, I wouldn’t dream of taking your solo cups. Consider them safe.” But what was beer pong?

“Uh, I think they arrived around the same time. And I think, I could be wrong, that Fawkes was living at Prices house or something. But I agree, I hope Cole is ok.”
    He really had seemed to changing himself for the better.

Then the Mantle flare from Sonnie. Not that she could blame her, and as such, Sera remains quiet. Letting the Summer get it all out there.

Once Circe appeared to have calmed a bit, “Circe, I hope you know you don’t have to explain how your Season operates.” It was obvious that Summer worked it out among themselves, and it was not for anyone else to question it.

“Oh! I plan to look for paperwork, but if you could take a look, that would be very helpful. But only if you have time.” She was sure the elf had a life outside the Freehold.

A nod, “Noted. Should I need to write a check, I’ll move some funds around to make the checks more, secured.” Then a wink.

Sapphires widen slightly, “Wait, what?” eyes moving from Circe to Rhodes.

Finally, Titania. The daggers were returned with a flat look.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole grunts while he munches on something festive, watching his Sovereign most especially. The shaken pause Rhodes displayed for a moment earned a narrow eyed look from the dwarf - a reaction to the Fairest's sudden chance of temper more than an expression of concern or disapproval.

He frowned as Circe outlined the ructions within her own Court. The dwarf said nothing, a lazy hand trawling for treats from the table.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread