Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Nothing really, I just like mentioning it," he smirks. "As long as you take care of yourself too, sweetheart."

Leaves rustle slightly at his temples. "How far you take it is up to you, darling. Always."

An eyebrow arches on the Flower's face, and he chuckles. "True, I suppose. But I thought it went quite well. I looked rather rakish, if I say so myself. And you... well. I'm not sure how I would encourage you out of your comfort zone. Probably enforced relaxation or something."

Fingers tickle lightly over Sera's ribs. "Really? You really want me to resist? It does make you so put out when I do. Old thing?" Rhodes laughs. "Has always looked youthful to me. Everything in the right place, the perfect cut." He savors the kiss, reluctant to let go. "And can you blame me? You have seen you? People would kill to be where I am, right now." Eyes dance, lingering on her chest. "I suppose it depends on what you want to do. You know when you wear this particular outfit we always end up doing one particular activity. Lady's choice....." He smirks leaning back against the headboard.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She knew it was up to her. But it was an odd place to be, “Do I keep going, grow my healing abilities? Which means more of me looks like my hands. Or be content with what I have now.” A helpless shrug. She wasn’t sure. That drive to help those around her was strong. And deep down, she knew where it was going.

Beaming, “Oh, it did! And that costume looked amazing on you! Was quite a surprise to see you dress up. I personally think we were the best-looking couple there.” She sounded quite proud of that. “And my comfort zone?” another shrug, “I can’t really say. As someone willing to try anything at least once, and loving new things, it’s hard to take me out of it.” Just how she was.

There was a giggle as she playfully slapped his hands away, “We can play that game again. But I have another trick up my sleeve that will greatly shift the odds in my favor.” Was it mean? Maybe. Would it be fun? Oh yah. “I’m so glad you’ve noticed! I make sure to keep it in shape.” Though she hadn’t been training as much lately. Just couldn’t find the time, though she had to change that.

She follows his eyes, “I think you’re exaggerating on that one.” Sure, she knew she was beautiful, but he was just be crazy. “Again, with this ladies choice thing. You know, you can’t always fall back on that one.” she points out, “Because then things are one sided, and that’s not good. Plus, I already choose where we’re going to dinner.” As he leans back, she moves her hands down his chest, “Hmmm, I kind of do have some assignments I could work on.” She says casually, “Or this theory could be tested with other outfits, I did get some new ones.” The Treasured looked thoughtful as her hands gently massage his chest. "Or we could simply stay in bed all day." a sigh, "Such tough decisions." but from the glimmer in her eyes, she was just having fun with him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes pauses for a moment. "Well, there is no rush to decide. All I can say is my love for you is more than, ah, skin deep. Whatever you choose, I'll be here."

"Oh, without a doubt," he smiles. "Well, it's so hard to surprise you, I just need to keep thinking of these new ways." It was true, she was so eager to explore and try new things, it was as if there was no comfort zone there. It was almost enviable.

"Perfect shape. Do my actions not show my notice, or my adoration?" The Flowering asks lightly. He chuckles. "Perhaps, a little, but I would if I knew another man were here." They didn't share. It was a little joke, but like all Fairest their jealousy could be dangerous. "Oh, I won't. It's just a reminder to make sure you enjoy your desires as well. And I suppose you did choose the restaurant, of course, so I suppose I should choose something for us to do. Though you won't need to change outfits, for what I have in mind..." Hands begin to slide up her body again, and there is a glint in his verdant eyes..
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was for her to not doubt what he said. Her mind was programmed from years of hearing differently. Years of being told your worth is based of your looks. Maybe someday that thought process would change.

“It’s not that hard! And you manage to surprise me all the time!”
    she protests with a smile. “You surprise me all the time with things. It never has to be something large and extravagant, you surprising me at work with flowers always makes my day. And is the most wonderful thing.” It always meant the world to her when he surprised her.

“Perfect huh? Guess I’m doing something right!” she teases before laughing, “But blood is so difficult to get out of carpet and off walls. Could you at least do that in the garage or something?” more teasing. Leaning forward she gives him a sensual kiss before pulling back, “Oh, I always do. And I’m not bashful about making my desires known.” Not in the slightest.

“I won’t huh?” there was a sly smile as her eyes sparkled. As his hands explored her body, she leaned over, long hair falling over him, lips brushing against his ear, “So glad our minds think alike.” She whispered.

Probably best to either move the scene forward, or fade. I'm good either way
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

A shrug. "I suppose I do. More I meant if there is no comfort zone to move out of it's hard to find something you won't try."

Rhodes chuckles. "I suppose not, thought it's always nice hen you, ah, initiate things?" He smiles.

"Always."
    Lips kiss along her neck.

Yes, I think we fade to black here.

Some time later....

As breathing slowly returned to normal, the Dread Lord leans over and gives Sera a long, sensual kiss, and wraps his arms around her. As they break apart, he smiles adoringly at the Treasured laying beside him.

"Well... that's one less thing to do this morning...." He chuckles lightly. "Yo know, I sometimes wonder what people would think if they ever saw these sides of us. Me, the passionate man, and you, the lusty maiden..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was more than happy to fall asleep where she was. Though the kiss and having his arms around her were welcome as well. The smile on his face brought one to hers, “You know? I’ll never tired of opening my eyes to see you. It’s perfect.” Propping herself up on her arm, “Or just one of many. Still have the rest of the day until dinner.” She replies with a lustful smile.

“Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that’s expected of a Spring. So I don’t see many being surprised. But you? I think you’d get a few surprised reactions.”
    She leans over and gives him a soft kiss, “But I’m ok keeping that part between you and I. Because then I’m going to have no friends and lots of bodies to hide. And that’s just all kinds of inconvenience and moving my schedule around.” An exaggerated sigh as she places a hand on his cheek, “So lets just keep that between us.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "Nor I you, my wonderful lady." He rolls his eyes, smiling. "Eager or something? Let me get my breath back first, would you darling?"

He lays back and ponders. "Expected, perhaps a little, but in public you always conduct yourself with such grace, such decorum.The pinnacle of elegance. I'm sure that were someone discover that the demure Queen of Spring has an aggressive libido and fucks like it's her last night on earth would raise a few eyebrows." The Flowering laughs to himself, and kisses her head affectionately. "Not that I would ever complain, of course. But I suppose you're right - should they see this side of me it somewhat ruins a carefully crafted image. But it is so nice to have things just we know about one another, isn't it?" He holds her tightly. "And I would so hate to inconvenience you,
    sweetheart. So of course. You always have my word, and a bound one should you ever wish."
    The Fairest wasn't sure what he'd do without Sera. She had his complete confidence.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her head tilts with a slight smile, “And if I am?” she asks, “Can the Autumn not keep up with the Spring?” teases the Treasured.

An eyebrow raises in amusement, “Me? The pinnacle of elegance? Demure?” a shake of her head, “No.” certainly not demure. And then the burst out laughing, “And no one would believe me that the Dread Lord, with all his manners, can swear like a sailor.” She adds, “I would hope you wouldn’t complain, you always seem to enjoy yourself.” Points out the Nix with a wink. “But I can certainly try and work on a more, demure and less eager approach. If you prefer.” Her voice nothing but playful.

A solemn nod, “It's a very well-crafted image.” She agrees. As he holds her, she kiss his cheek, “It is, we need more of them.” Then she thinks, “At some point, when we’re both ready of course.” Cause more secrets meant knowing more of each other. More fears, more of the past. “It’s not so much an inconvenience as it is figuring out how to fit everything in my schedule. I would do it of course, because sometimes a point needs to be made.” It was how it was. “Oh, even a bound one? Now that’s tempting. But I trust your word.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"This Spring has a hunger that would challenge any of her kin," Rhodes quips back, tapping her butt playfully. "I like to think I rise to the challenge."

He watches her shaking his head. "Yes. One day you might realise how high an opinion you are held, not just by myself but by your Court and the Freehold as well." A laugh matches hers. "One much keep up appearances, darling. But in private - well. You know I love it when you let out your assertive side." It was well hidden under her longing to see other's desires fulfilled, but definitely there.

The Flowering looks her deep in the eyes. "Would you really kill so that no-one would see a tarnished side of me?" His poker face is excellent. "That's so sweet." It's hard to tell if he's joking or really think's that is sweet - Fairest had their flaws, after all. He offers a smile, then kisses her. "And you know I trust yours too. But if you ever wanted it, it would be there. Just as you did for me." The time the swore their words of love were sincere. It was still something he considered a tiny debt to her, for keeping him collected.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A look of surprise appeared, “I do not!” she protests, “I believe it is quite healthy. Though if you want to say that, then I place the blame squarely on you.” Yup. His fault. Totally. “Oh you more than rise to the challenge. If you weren’t so good at it, then I think this would be a different relationship.”

Sapphires look thoughtful as she was quite for a moment. Would she realize that one day? Could she realize that? Accept it? Or see it as a way to use her. Get what they needed and then leave her. She blinks a few times, looking to the Autumn, “Maybe.” Was all she said, no conviction.

“Oh, of course. We all have different faces we show the world and different faces we show in private.” She just felt more comfortable as herself in private. “Really?” an eyebrow raises in amusement, “Might have to let that side out a bit more then.” But only because he seemed to enjoy it.

Was he being serious? It was so hard to tell sometimes. So she does what she does best, plays along. Her own eyes looking deeply into his, “For you? Of course.” She replies, “But I warn you, it’s been some time since I’ve killed, so I might be a bit rusty.” Which was true. The kiss was returned as she laid her head on his chest, thinking over his words. She remembered that day, the day they first said they loved each other. But also, what happened. Seeing him like that terrified her, but it also made her want to protect him more. “And I would do it for you again in a heartbeat.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread