Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I know you are, I've noticed the progress. You even let me make you tea occasionally now," Rhodes says with a smile. "And it's a very select group, I assure you. Just one or two very lucky ladies." He gives her a wink. Of course it was only her. "And I will find a way of making you take care of yourself. Even if I have to tie you down to do it."

He rests his head on hers, the winds lazily twisting around them. "Really? I suppose I helped a bit - I just thought you loved the holidays - which I know you do. Giving, sharing and pleasure? Ticks all of the Queen of Spring's boxes, I hear, as long as she gets a little satisfaction at the end of it." The Flowering chuckles, then nods. "Really? I do need to do another class some time. Did you know Titania and Sonnie have been doing some experiments of their own in Dreams? They seem to be having a lot of fun with it. I may have to remind them of the more serious side to Dreams."

Emerald eyes look deep into her sapphire ones, and Rhodes smiles sincerely. "Of course I'm sure! We deserve a break, and there's nothing wrong with doing something you want, sweetheart." He chuckles. "You seem happy enough to do things you want with me.... just think about it. Garden Grounds is flourishing, the house is fully sorted. If it helps, think of it as a new outfit. You love shopping! This is just like changing the whole environment around you." He shrugs. "We may be part-fae, but we are far from immortal. The world has so much to see, and I would love to see more of it with the woman I love." Rhodes kisses the Treasured lady softly on the lips.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “You’ve become quite skilled at making tea, it’d be a shame to not take advantage of that.” She teases. “One or two huh?” sapphires narrow, “Interesting, this second one will have to be sought out and destroyed.” The wink returned. “Oh, we’re back to threatening that huh? Though it was decided you’d enjoy that too much?” she says innocently.

“I haven’t always loved the holidays. But this year just feels different. I have so much to be thankful and happy about. So I’ve just gotten carried away.”
    She laughs. “Well, I’ve heard it’s always better to give then receive.” A slight innocent shrug. “And you’ll notice one of the closet is a bit empty. I decided to donate some of the clothes to woman’s shelter.” It had been hard to do, but once she did, she felt amazing. “You know I could listen to you talk all day. Especially about something you’re passionate about, you’re a great teacher.” And she meant it. “No, I didn’t know. But good for them! Dreams can be fun, nothing wrong with that. But I sort of agree with you, maybe a reminder it isn’t all fun and games wouldn’t hurt. I know I’ve actually been enjoying going into others Dreams, it’s been a welcome break.” And being able to help others was a bonus.

“I know, it’s just not something I’ve ever done, or had done for me. So it seems a bit surreal.” And part of her still thought she didn’t deserve it. The trip, the happiness. When would it crash down around her? But she had to laugh at how he put it, like changing an outfit. “Well, when you put it like that.” She teases, returning the kiss. “And I’d rather see these places with you then anyone else.” Seemed they were doing this.

“But I got something for you as well.”
    She says, giving him another kiss before getting up and going into her closet. A few minutes later, she comes out with a red box in her hands and excitedly she bounces over and puts it on his lap.

Inside he will find a wooden box containing a whiskey. A long awaited 40-year-old whisky from Bunnahabhain. It's limited to just 750 hand numbered bottles and features an intricately designed label showing off the history of the distillery that's signed by the illustrator. The tube is made from heavy wood and features a hidden compartment in the bottom.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"So nice to be appreciated," comes the dry reply. "And you never seem to have the patience for being tied up darling. You tend to slip past any pretense of foreplay when it is mentioned." The Dread Lord chuckles.

"Well, if that is the case, may you get carried away all the more," Rhodes says with a smile. Then a look of surprise. "Oh really? Well, you rarely wear an outfit more than once, and if it feels good? All the better." He leans back against her again. "It is something of a knack of mine, isn't it? Yes, Sonnie was saying. How are you finding entering the Dreams across the skein? You must enjoy soothing the minds of people you come across."

His hand slips into hers. "Well, there's a first time for everything, dear heart. Let's go on an adventure together."

Rhodes' eyes roam over Sera's curves as she heads to the closet, drawing a happy smile and he brings his legs up on the bed. He is clearly intrigued by the red box, and slowly opens it. "Darling. And you think I hold things out on you," he jokes softly. The Flowering's eyes go wide as he sees the bottle. "A forty-year single malt? Sera, this must have cost you an absolute fortune! Well. Now I simply have to take you away. No question." He sets the box to one side and gently pulls Sera onto his lap. "I love you so much, Seraphina."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There were a few blinks, “Well I’ve never heard you complain.” She tosses back, “And I have patience, but there are always factors to be considered. One being incentive, the other being that I don’t believe that’s be a serious topic of discussion. Though it can be.”

Laughing, “I’ll try to keep that in mind.” It could be a more regular thing. “It did feel good. And most of the clothes are great for job interviews, so it’ll give them a leg up.” Help the woman restart their lives. “I find it wonderful actually. It was scary at first, but once I got used to it, it’s become like second nature. Though I haven’t decided if I want to go the route of healing the mind, or continue with healing the body. Both are useful.” But it would be something she would have to figure out at some point. "But I've learned I can't use it on myself, which is good to know now and not in a dangerous situation."

Squeezing his hand, “Then we will.” Maybe she could learn to relax more.

Sapphires light up as she watches him, “So you like it? I know liquor can be a hard thing to buy for someone, but I’ve noticed you tend to drink whiskey more than others.” Then a shake of her head, “It wasn’t too bad.” That wasn’t a price she was sharing. “You don’t have to, I enjoy being able to buy you things.” Like he said earlier, the coffee shop was flourishing.

Sitting on his lap, she wraps her arms around him, “I love you too.” Placing a kiss gently on his forehead. “So tell me what you’ve been up to.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest laughs with his lover. "I promised not to restrain you. Sounds a little too like old times best remembered and never replayed." Fingers run through her long golden hair.

"Interesting... perhaps there are a few things you may be able to teach me instead." Entitlements were steeped in secrecy, so Sera wouldn't be able to say much, but they were so fascinating.

Warm emeralds look up at her. "Sweetheart, I love it. It's perfect, just like you." Pale fingers gently caress her back and thigh, feeling the scales and jewels that make up her skin. "And I may not have to, but I want to as well. I always feel like I should pull my own financial weight int his couple, no matter how well you might be able to take care of me. One has one's pride, after all," he smiles brightly, eyes roaming appreciatively over her form before looking her back at her face. "Study, mostly. I've been looking into some of the more offensive contracts Autumn possesses. As you know, I have very few such curses; everything I do to suggest otherwise is a grant misdirection - but with our numbers few and Summers all but gone, a few more trucks up my magical sleeves felt a good idea." His palm rests in the small of her back and kisses her shoulder."I thought we might go out for dinner this evening. Lady's choice, of course. What we do to pass the time until then, I really couldn't say." Rhodes' fingers run lightly from knee to hip.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A thoughtful look, she didn’t remember the conversation. “Huh.” Was all she said.

“Teach you? But you’re the go to in the Freehold for Dreams. I’m just able to enter them a bit more easily and heal someone in them.” Not that she could really teach him.

She was far from perfect, but now wasn’t the time for that discussion. “But you do! You do more then your fair share.” There was more to a relationship then finances, at least to her. “But you’re right, and I don’t want to hurt your pride.” Men had fragile egos, and even more so when said man was a Fairest. But she’d never want to step on that, and would let him do what he needed. “That’s smart. There’s a few I need to focus on, got a little sidetracked.” Entitlement and all. She needed to get back to training.

The kiss and the touch made her heart race, “Well, there are a few options.” She begins, as she lightly rain her fingers and nails through his hair, “We could try a new place, or go back to the restaurant we first went to together.” The fingers continue down his neck and shoulders, “As to how to pass the time?” a small shrug, “I’m sure I could find something that needs to be done around the house.” She teases.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks a little awkward. "Well, I promised myself I wouldn't try to control you - it has seemed to me there are those that would tale advantage of your kind nature. And being tied up.... well. All changelings were prisoners once. We joke, but it always seems an uneccesaary risk of triggering a reaction." He offers a shrug and a smile.

The Flowering chuckles. "Exactly, darling. Healing is a talent often underestimated. And it is very, very difficult to do so in dreams for the standard Oneiromancer. Not things I have as a talent. But entitlements do strange and powerful things."

A pause happens as a smile draws slowly across his lips. Sera never thought she was perfect, but not arguing with him about it was a small yet noticeable change. "You know I love magic. If you need some assistance, come find me. I happen to know quite a few nowadays." His head rests on her arm, and he sighs happily.

It wasn't the first time the beautiful Nyx had tried to avoid choice. Rhodes grinned. "As I said, Lady's choice. I will go along with the place you wish, darling." Her touch feels gentle and pleasant. "Mmmm.... I didn't notice anything... you did a very thorough job of tidying the other day. There may be no chores left to do...." a single finger traces along her spine.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Kissing his forehead, “And that’s part of the reason I love you so much.” Only a tiny part. “You’re not wrong, there have been, but you’re different. But while we were prisoners, my triggers are different.” But that was her. And triggers had never really been discussed before.

“I’m hoping that paired with what I can do with Spring Contracts that it makes me useful to the Freehold. Not that we’ve seen much combat, but, you never know. And don’t I know they do strange things.” Her hands being the main one. “Those strange things weigh heavily as I learn more and decide how far I want to take it.” She wasn’t sure yet about it. But the drive to help others kept her wanting to push it further.

“I’ll keep that in mind. It’s just the struggle of focusing on one aspect while there are so many others to chase. So much to learn and improve on.” Too many things sometimes.

“Lady’s choice huh?”
    her fingers continued to run through his hair, “That can be dangerous you know. But I think we should go where we had our first date. Many good memories there.” Plus she loved Italian food. Pulling back slightly, “You didn’t? Then I must have done a good enough job with the rest of the house for it to be overlooked.” She teases as she runs her fingers along his jaw and down his chest.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. "We've seen a little of than in each other. But let's think on happier things, hm?"

A chuckle, and his hand slip around her hip clasp together there. "Makes you useful? Sera, my love, as long as I have been here you have been a key part of this Freehold; as a right hand to Ingrid, motivator, supporter, undeniable beauty, and now the Spring Queen. Anyone here knows if they need help they can ask you. Your Entitlement only adds extra strings to your bow." He leans back a little, taking her all in. She was so stunningly beautiful, if was very distracting.

"Oh, always. Always new things to learn." The Flowering agrees."You juggle so many things, I'm sure you can manage this as well. And if not, I can help you. In secret, of course." He chuckles. She may have joked about his pride being hurt, but he knew Sera held herself to very high standards, and not meeting them was a fall as wounding as any ego took.

"Dangerous? Really? How so?" Eyebrows raise. "Lady's choices are so often the most fun. Your choices so often work well for me, it's hard to say." He nods. "Of course. And so it will be." The Dread Lord leans into the tracing of fingers, and his begin to slide over her gilded body again. "You don't know how hard it is to notice anything else in any room when you're in it. Especially when you're dressed as you are now. I'm afraid all my thoughts run away to another place. Not that you ever complain." Gently Rhodes pulls her in for a long, slow kiss.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Part of her knew he was right. She had always gone above and beyond to do whatever needed to be done. But it never felt like enough to her. Though she does laugh, “I don’t see what my looks have to do with anything. But thank you. I just want to do more.” Do it all.

“And new things to learn are always exciting!”
    it was no secret she loved to learn. “Thank you for the offer, it means a lot.” Leaning in she gives him a kiss. “But moving forward with the Entitlement is going to mean more changes, and I’m not sure I’m ready for them yet.” It was hard to accept the current changes as it was.

Smirking, “Fun, yes. But that could also mean putting you out of you comfort zone. Like on Halloween. So it can be dangerous.” Though she was grateful he went out with her that night. Making the effort and making quite the handsome pirate.

There was a sly smile, “Well I can’t help it if you are so easily distracted.” Sapphires briefly look down at herself, “Oh this old thing?” a spark of mischief in her eyes as they return to his, “Not that you ever complain either.” She toss back, returning the kiss, making it last just long enough. “But if you find what I wear distracting, I can always change into something more appropriate.” She offers innocently.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread