Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The house had been immaculately decorated for the holidays. The greenery made him a little uncomfortable, but the Eternal Garden was always summery, so it was tolerable. Plus, it made Seraphina so happy. Rhodes had heard her sing. Willingly. Happily. And that meant the world.

Every morning the Dread Lord woke up next to the most beautiful, kind-hearted woman he ever knew. The woman that had helped him love again. The woman that loved him. Even after all this time they could barely keep their hands off one another.

The hardest part of doing anything to surprise his girlfriend was the fact that Sera was such a light sleeper. When she slept at all. So, Rhodes had been grateful the morning he slipped out of bed and the golden-scaled form was still dozing behind him.

Breakfast in bed. Flowers. An envelope. He set the tray down on the dresser, sat on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed the Nyx's shoulder, a hint of an icy breeze whistling through the air.

"Sera, darling? Wake up sweetheart. I've got a surprise for you."

His long fingers softly cradled the other Fairest's face.

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Something Sera had been slowly learning, was that meditating to practice her Entitlement had made sleeping a bit easier. Not always, but enough that she was using it more often.

It was that fact that made her not upset when Rhodes woke her up. Not that she’d be upset anyways, but sometimes you just wanted to keep sleeping.

There was a sleepy smile as she hears his voice, eyes slowly opening.

“Morning.” she murmurs, pushing herself into a sitting position, long hair covering her. “Hmmm? A surprise?” asks the Nix with a slight shiver before stretching
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes gives her a warm smile, and brushes some of the hair out of her face. "You are so beautiful.... I made you breakfast."

He stands, places the tray over her lap and leans over to give her a gentle kiss. "And yes, a surprise. Do you know what today is?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eyes close briefly as he brushed the hair out of her face and she smiles. “Beautiful? I haven’t even brushed my hair yet.” She teases, but her heart swelled. He was the only one who could tell her she was beautiful that she believed.

Then surprise, “You made me breakfast? I thought you couldn’t cook?” she then eyes him with playful suspicion, “You’ve been holding out on me.” It was all in good fun.

When the tray was set down, she was a bit shocked. He really did make breakfast. Then the question. Today? It was December, almost Christmas. Oh!

“You really did! It looks delicious! Thank you!” the kiss returned. “I’ve never had anyone make me breakfast.” Unless you count a restaurant, and that didn’t count. “Today? Hmmm.” She playfully ponders while watching him. Then a hand reaches out and holds his hand, “Of course I do, I would never forget our anniversary.” The smile warm and caring.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering leers playfully. "You're always beautiful to me."

He chuckles. "I can't! However it turns out I can follow simple instructions and not burn our kitchen down." There is a thoughtful look. "Well, maybe I will try to do it more often."

Rhodes perches on the edge of the bed, smiling warmly. "You had me going for a moment. You were so excited in decorating I thought I might have slipped your mind." Never. Sera never would. "But yes, I thought we might do something together that we have talked about a few times." He taps the envelope and smiles.

Inside the envelope is a leaflet for a small, fancy-looking hotel. In Paris.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The leer was meet with her playfully sticking her tongue out at him, “You know, one of these days I’m going to test that.” There was a wink and smirk. And of course, a hint of a blush.

Laughing, “Well, I appreciate you not burning the kitchen down. As does the insurance guy too.” Enjoying the banter this early. Worth getting waken up for. An eyebrow raises, “Oh? We could always take cooking classes together, might be fun. It could be fun to watch you trying to cook.” She’d be entertained anyways.

Smiling softly, “I’d never forget such an important date. And I was only excited because I’ve never had this much space to decorate! Plus, I like to think my classes are paying off.” She sounded a bit proud. School was exhausting, with everything else she was doing, but she loved it.

She shots him a suspicious look as she picks up the envelope. “Something we’ve talked about a few times?” that was a lot of things. So she had nothing. Opening it, she looks at the leaflet, sapphires widening in shock before looking to him, “Paris?” disbelief and excitement in her voice, eyes looking at the leaflet once again, then back to him, “Seriously?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Test away." The Flowering chuckles. "It never has from all your recent changes, darling." Sera's new hands took a little getting used to, but she was still the same woman. The jewels as they emerged hadn't changed a thing.

A small nod. "It would be nice to learn together, wouldn't it? Do you think you could make the time? You've been so busy lately. Though you do always make it up to me." A smile appears, emerald eyes twinkling.

"I know you wouldn't. That would simply not be you," Rhodes says lovingly, placing a hand on her leg. "And it was more than that. I heard you singing as you decorated - it was beautiful. I haven't heard you just sing as you do things before." He nods. "I'm sure they are. Where are you up to now with your course?"

The Fairest frowns. "Of course I'm serious. I never joke," he says in a perfect deadpan. "Of course, if you don't want to go...." he teases lightly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The mention of the recent changes causes a faraway look for a moment. Would his words hold true when her Entitlement spread? It was a thought that worried her. But soon enough, she smiles, “This is going to be fun!” her mind already working ideas out.

“Of course, I can make the time. Especially if it’s for you or doing something with you. You’re top priority.”
    No question there. Then a nod, “Busy is good for me though. Trust me on that, I go crazy if I don’t have something to do or something going on.” When she wasn’t busy, her mind wandered, and it was never good when that happened. Memories were brought, and they were hard to deal with. The smile was returned, “Though I suppose it couldn’t hurt to cut back on a few things and spend more time where I’m most happy.” And that was with him.

She felt her cheeks flush when he mentioned hearing her sing, “I didn’t realize you could heard me.” It was always one thing to know you’re performing for someone, another when you don’t. “Not sure it was beautiful, I was just caught up in the moment. But thank you.” She then places her hand over his, smiling. “We’re working on lighting and the principles of it. Not all that exciting, but I guess you need to take the boring classes with the fun ones.” She probably didn’t even need the classes, but she wanted them. Wanted to push herself and get a college degree.

An eyebrow arches, “You joke all the time. But don’t worry, I won’t tell people about your charming sense of humor.” She teases.

“I never said I didn’t want to go.” She protests, “I’m just really surprised! So we’re really doing this?” looking at the leaflet once again.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes shakes his head, smiling. "Sometimes I think you won't be happy unless you're doing something for someone else. It makes me happy to do things for you, too, sweetheart. There's very few that I do this for." He roles his eyes. "I know you do. I still haven't forgotten trying to get you to rest. God forbid you get the flu," he teases again, chuckling.

Her fingers are squeezed lightly. "Once I heard, I didn't want to disturb you. I could tell you were happy - That's always enough for me. And yes, there's always a dry part to any class."

The Flowering shrugs. "I do for you. I love to see you smile. And of course we are! I wanted to do something special for our anniversary, and we always talked about traveling. Why not do it together?" He leans back against the headboard and slips his arm around Sera, placing a kiss on her cheek. "After all, I hear Paris is such a romantic city. Or we could go to Venice, Rome, Madrid..." Rhodes turns to her, smiling.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a nod and shrug, “You’re probably right.” Though she wondered at times where that need came from. “I know, and I’m working on letting you.” It had been baby steps for her in that regard. Sapphires narrow playfully, “There better be very few.” She teases. “Well, the meditating has been helping me rest. And getting to cuddle with you every night helps me rest too.” Smirking, “I don’t get sick. But even if I did, you think that would keep my from doing anything.” Of course, it wouldn’t.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “Yeah, I guess I was happy.” It was almost like she was realizing it for the first time. Looking to him, “I have you to thank for that.” It was amazing how someone could open so much for you. “I’m not so sure every class has a dry part; I haven’t noticed anything boring learning about Dreams from you.” It was true. She could listen to him talk about Dreams all day.

“We do talk about traveling, but I never expected something like this! But there’s no one else I’d rather travel with.” After the kiss, she moves the tray to be able to move and face him, her long legs tucked under her, “It certainly looks like one in the pictures I’ve seen.” Laughing, “Lets start with Paris. But this is so extravagant! Are you sure?” spoken like someone not used to gifts.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread