Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 29 of 29 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Puck Scenes

I forgot to mention it, but your characters are allowed as quest givers only when you run something. We've had a few people that used plots to toot their own characters horn, so you have to bow out now at some point as a rule.

This would apply to Chambers in this case, but you were on top of that so I wanted to mention for public and future reference. Mostly because I will absolutely forget a second time otherwise.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

2. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

First and foremost I will keep Chambers around for the time, but he will not be allowed in any plot I run. So please continue to hop into socials, submit PRPs and really get stuck in

So plots:

Die young live fast: Will continue as is no changes needed there that I know of.

NEW PLOT: Fallen Power
    Harringwood community centre a run down shambles of a building in Parker Holmes a rough part of town. Has been on the rise, springs of good fortune have dogged this small building through the media for the last year or so. Until recently -- The recently up and coming local Soccer team beat the local favourites financed by Big Table media a local larger tech and communications company. Now the company is making a bid to buy the centre with plans to demolish it and put a shopping mall in its place under the guise of creating jobs, gentrification and boosting the local economy.

Centre manager Simon Cartwright has fought tooth and nail to stop this happening including a televised protest. This is the part that might catch a mages attention. Simon first then others carved their names into the bricks of the building and each who has done so seems invigorated, zealous, tireless in their protest. Its a sight that in some corner of every mages mind they have a sickening familiarity with.

NEW PLOT: Squeaky choir
    Conner Wilson died last night. After being ill for days he went home from The Sacramento area sewage district where we works apparently complaining of severe stomach pains. The News station goes onto repeat during each of the daily broadcasts. He sat down down to eat with his family coughed up blood and then a live rat came crawling out of his mouth killing him gruesomely. The rat has not been caught for examination and a number of his colleagues cannot be reached anyone who knows workers in this area are being urged to report to local authorities if their whereabouts are unknown.

Personal plots: Are open with the following criteria
    ---Submit what you want to me on your character sheet and I'll look it over.

---If your request is approved You need to recruit at least 1 fellow mage IC to do whatever it is you are after (Bribe, beg, threaten, steal their soul stone if that's what it takes). But you must have a buddy.

---Once you have your buddy let me know and I'll then write something and begin the plot within a few days.

Ley lines and Hallows mapping:

I have ideas, but I know it is up for discussion in Consilium so I want to wait and see what comes out of that before putting anything concrete in place this

Suggestions:
    What do you want to see/ play drop suggestions and I will see what I can do.
    Reuban Brigh

X

Twist Scenes

That sounds amazing, ReubanBrightwood. I`m down with everything. All the plots you mentioned. Looking foreward to working with you. I`m a huge fan of your work in the PRP so far. Not going to go into new personal plots for the time being, but amazing.

5. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

I don't think we are allowed in all plots, are we?
    That said, I am also interested in everything but I will have to think where and what to go for.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

7. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

If I had enough players for that to be a concern I would give priority to players not already in plots

However I currently have 4 mages, so as long as you have have the scenes to do it you can join as many as you so desire.
    Reuban Brigh

0 Scenes

Both outlines are interesting for a Guardian. The second one is gritty and more up my alley.

10. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Alrighty then so we have:

Fallen power: Philip. (Corn might join part way once Die young is finished time dependant), Salem

Squeaky choir: Philip, Corn, and Winter, Salem.

I will open the plots tomorrow so if there are any last minute changes to the plan you have a little time
    Reuban Brigh

12. Likes Fedup liked this post

Twist Scenes

I will go to the gritty one too - the squeky choir. Which is not up my alley.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

14. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Both seem like fun and I'd love to throw Salem at both of them.

16. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Awesome, post yourself into them asap

make sure to read my opening post for each in full.
    Reuban Brigh

Page 29 of 29 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
+ Reply to Thread