Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Shane LadySin

Am I good to close down Hunter Hunted?

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Yes, I made my final post in there after Shane removed the evidence.
    I am gonna give a report about the object to Phoenyx after the scene closes though to inform about the object but Skye is not gonna argue to let Guru take it for now hoping he is not stupid enough to use it.

0 Scenes

Flatline
    There's something terrible about the stone. The more you look at it, the more you feel like you've been staring at an endless pit.
    But the worst part is ignorance. The Negation of Wisdom. The fist sized coal exists, it pulsates with its corrosive influence, yet you don't know its purpose.

Continuation of the Temple plot, trying to link the several Scelesti line, consulted with Yumyumcrow beforehand.
    Plot for 4-5 active characters, 2 slots are already reserved. Some action, some investigation. Preference given to characters who were already involved in the plot.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I'd like to play Kaze in your player run plot please!

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

I am interested but can take a backburner seat if there is room over, focus on newer players or those who is already involved in the plot before me.

7. Likes Ruach, Shane liked this post

Interested. Same as LadySin, I can give others already involved the priority.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

I'd say the same thing as everyone else; interested but give it to prior and newer players first!

Twist Scenes

I am "hesitantly interested" but as a newbie I am concerned I may bite the dust. How dangerous would it be? I also agree that chars with prior involvement in that storyline (That neither I nor my character know anything about so far) should go first.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

0 Scenes

So far we got Kaze, Sky, Crystal, Guru and Corn. Gonna start in a few days.

13. Likes Aeolus, Yumyumcrow, Ruach, Shane liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Campanella is looking for up to four mages to explore Astral Space.

This PRP follows from a similar exploration last year, where Briar Rose and Star explored an Escher-like structure linked to an OBELISK that the Consilium had acquired during the Time War.

Please post your interest below.

I intend to start the PRP early in March.

Thanking you

15. Likes Aeolus, Xander liked this post
Page 8 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread