Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hi again.

Just wondering if people are ready for another PrP (or two, given we seem to be getting some more people in the Venue).

I has ideas but given how versatile Mage can be, I was wondering if anyone has anything in particular they'd like to do (focus on the Realms Invisible, a particular Arcana, Abyssal manifestations, Mage enemies, etc). Given the breadth of things that we can do, I felt it might be better to ask before I (or anyone else) cooks up something that isn't going to "fit" with the available player base.

I'll probably put something up shortly (because I'm nuts and I think it will be reasonably short) for those that are interested.

Post below if you have any thoughts on the matter

Hello everyone!

Saber Sloth and I are also wanting to run some PrPs for you! We talking about trying to co-run some PrPs and see how that goes, and we decided (after some careful consideration) that we wanted to use two recurring Antagonists for the PrPs!

So, prepare for some deliciously horrifying, mind-bending plot options on the horizon. They will likely feature the Abyss, Killer Machines, Artifacts, and whatever else we come up with.

Hopefully, this will give Campanella a chance to get in on some plots, too

In the meantime, check out the thread En Pointe, and settle in for what is sure to be an entertaining Prelude. Below I've included a link for the soundtrack

3. Likes Travisc06489, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

OK. I got two plots that are ready enough to go. Not sure which to use so I'll outline them both and you players can decide

HEAVENLY CREATURES
    This is a story about little monsters and Tass. And possibly some ethical choices / risk management. Cayce there is the strong probability of PCs coming away with a small consumable reward from this story.

ANOTHER PAPER CHASE
    I've done one Paper Chase storyline for Vampire already :P
    This is a so-not / different storyline thing...

Campanella wants a book of Arcane lore removed from Sleeper hands. He is looking for mages willing to bend / break / sidestep certain legal fictions to obtain said book before the item vanishes back into the antiquities black market...

Any interest for a tale of this type?

5. Likes Cayce, , Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Aurora would be interested in the paper chase one!

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    E
    ErlangShen

Samael is down for recovering artifacts!

0 Scenes

Let's get Lacuna plotting! Heavenly Creatures! Pappa Trails! Sloth be having plot / mage withdrawals!

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Ooh! Fun! I think Sand would be up for Heavenly Creatures.

Something about an opinion! Erhm, right, this is where I give mine. Hamia is very much a combat-forward Magey, so whichever of the two plots has violence will suit her nicely!

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

ANOTHER PAPER CHASE is now up!

I'll get to the other one, HEAVENLY CREATURES in a bit.
    Travisc06489 Hamia is welcome to join. The first part of Heavenly Creatures is envisioned as more investigative / mystical but it could turn toward combat at a later stage.

I'll think about a more combat oriented story in a while as I might be reaching my tapped out point

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Langdon is in town and looking to learn things. Meanwhile I'm looking to see what happens when I use a non-combat Mage

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread