(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

Two new chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was also a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale sat behind the desk, and Cain laid at her feet, between her and the door. And while he might look relaxed, he was ever on high alert, ears twitching, eyes watching. Ale wore a black high collared vest, no shirt underneath, tattooed skin on display.

Hanging on the back of her seat was her holster, two guns nestled in it.

The office door stood open, she was expecting company.
    Patience unlimited sink
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

When Patience lived, the Lord blessed her with suffering. Brought her the torment of His divine regard. Marked His attention in her flesh. Now that she is dead, the Lord tests her by the absence of suffering. He does not visit upon her the wounds and afflictions He once did. Damned, Patience has returned again to the mystery of Faith, that holy state: persistent belief in the absence of proof. Though every night she is tempted. Tempted to work upon herself the tribulations once visited by the Lord.

It is presumption. A sin. And one she avoids, for this evening at least.

Resist Gethsemani Weakness, 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-26 07:09:11 Patience rolls 6 to Composure + Resolve (10 Again) 7, 9, 9, 6, 7, 2 2 successes

The Bishop appears at the Prince's open door, dressed in what passes for her courtly finery. It is a dress the Prince has seen before. Though it appears recently laundered, likely in preparation for this evening. A welcome development, no doubt.

She knocks once and then stands, perfectly still, framed in the doorway. Her body seems disjointed. Each part of her form is at odds with the other. Nothing quite matches. Her posture is too rigid. Her dirt brown hair falls loose, past her shoulders. Her face is drawn, the outlines of her skull apparent beneath waxy flesh.

She does not speak, does not enter. She waits for her Prince to acknowledge her presence, silently weathering the turmoil of her Beast; its terror before the stronger predator.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage’s Beast reacted before Ale’s dark eyes see the Haunt in the doorway. It rose up within her mind, claws and teeth bared, itching to rend the woman. As her Beast was reacting, Cain had raised his head, his murderous gaze settled on Patience, muscles tense. A tightly coiled spring ready to end her with a single word.

Ale looks over, a smile settling upon her red lips, “Miss Patience, please, come in.” greets the Italian, closing folders and a laptop. Her Beast was pushed back into its corner. The outfit? She wasn’t sure what to make of it. Was it a religious thing? Or a comfort thing? Now, fashionable wasn’t something the Savage was known for, but even she knew that wasn’t the latest fashion. But, to each their own.

Standing, she motions to the chairs, “Have a seat.” And once the Haunt has seated, Ale sits as well, “Thank you for meeting with me. How’ve you been?”

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

The Haunt drops a curtsey in the doorway. It is like someone has dropped an armful of stick, limbs protruding at obscene angles. Somehow, her neck and head remain stiff, her gaze on Alessandra.

"Blessed evening, Your Grace." She straightens herself, bones audibly cracking, and steps into the room. Dead eyes sweep the space, the decor. Her foul attention lingers on the butterflies and the painting in turn. She does not acknowledge Cain. Nor does she seem to notice the music.

Finally, she seats herself where the Prince has indicated. The simple movement is made somehow unsettling by her curse. She perches more than sits. Like a bird of prey.

"Thank you for the invitation Your Grace," her face twitches, just below the left eye. "It is an honor. And I am fine. Yourself?" It is clear Patience does not consider her personal well-being an interesting topic of conversation.

"Butterflies," Patience states, her tone slightly puzzled. "Why?" she asks, genuinely curious but blunt as always.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her dark eyes watch as Patience enters the office. The way the Haunts body moved was….off. From the cracking of the bones to how her body seemed to move at odd angles. It was fascinating to the Savage how the Curse affected each Haunt differently. No two were the same.

The smile remained, “Oh, I can’t complain too much. The endless joys that are paperwork seem to keep me busy.” Running a crime empire and Domain were not as easy as some might think.

Patience might not think herself interesting, but Ale does. “How is the Necropolis coming?” she can be to the point as well.

Her eyes look about the room for a moment, deciding how to answer. “It’s complicated. I wanted something beautiful in a world such as ours.” She begins, “But I also was seeking something that would require my full attention, something that wasn't Kindred related or work related. And not to mention, I find it relaxing.” A single shoulder shrugged.

“Have you had a chance to visit the Moore House yet?”

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse

NOS
    PRE

"Paperwork?" The Bishop is sincerely baffled, even incredulous. Doesn't the Prince have someone to attend to such matters? "I hope you find ample time to hunt, Your Grace." Coming from the mouths of others, this might be a joke. But Patience pronounces the words in all seriousness. She is speaking of their Divine Mission and the Prince must remain a Predatory Paragon. The ideal image of the Holy Wolf.

"It is a work in progress," she replies frankly concerning the Necropolis, tilting her head in a reptilian manner, eyes wide and unblinking. "I believe you are familiar with its former glory. Alice," she refers to the Doll as an intimate, she is blood; and, apparently, she and Ale are close as well, "has gone a long way toward restoring the Caldarium. I have managed to unearth the Temple once established by the Bishop Gilroy. Praise God." She takes a moment to let all that sink in. "There is still much to be done."

Patience listens to Ale's discourse on the butterflies. Eyes bulge as her gaze sweeps the different examples hung upon the walls. "But to bring them into our world, they had to be pinned. Tortured unto death. Do you think they were more beautiful before, when they lived. Or has their suffering made them exquisite?" In other words: what, exactly, is the source of the Prince's relaxation and pleasure here?

The haunt clasps her hands in front of her: two, pale deep-sea creatures intertwining. "I have yet to visit the Moore House, Your Grace. My focus has been the Underground. But soon, I assure you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “I have my personal businesses, other than the Domain, that I run night to night.” There was then a smile, a little more genuine, “I do, that isn’t a worry. But thank you for the concern.” It was a bit surprising, not something that had been brought up before. Hunger wasn’t something she had experienced in quite a few years.

“So I’ve heard. And yes, I am quite familiar with it. A remarkable place when I last saw it.” She could only image what it looked like now. The intimate use of Alice’s first name was noted, but not spoken on. “She had put a lot into it before, and I imagine it won’t take her long to bring it back to its glory. I’ve never seen the Temple, but I’m glad you’ve managed to find it. I offered assistance to Miss Hart should she want it, and I extend it to you as well. But won’t take any offense if it’s not needed.” Her words honest. It was the Haunts place after all, she wouldn’t intrude without an invitation.

“They don’t arrive at my door alive; they’re already preserved. I don’t pretend to know of what another suffers, or if they do. I haven’t seen a butterfly alive in more years than I care to admit. Some of these are reminiscent of a different time, a time when I could feel the sun on my skin. What makes them exquisite is the memories they evoke, ones that would be too easily lost as the years tick by. Ones the blood and the Beast seek to rip away.” A shake of her head, “There is no suffering on their end. They are dead before the pins pass through their wings.” It was rather simple to her. “Why the concern over a butterfly?” why did she care, was there an angle?

“Well, that makes two of us, I haven’t been there myself. Though I know it shares territory with the Chapter House and that has caused some strife in the past. Something I’m hoping can be avoided in the future. What are your thoughts on the matter?”

Closed Thread