Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Halloween had come and gone. Now Thanksgiving and Christmas were taking over Sacramento. Stores were already decorated for the festive time of year, garland and twinkling lights strung up every where the eye could see.

And Pavilion Shopping Center was no different. Both shops inside, and out, were decked out for the upcoming holidays. Reds, greens, golds and silvers all blended together to create a magical atmosphere for the shoppers. Animated reindeer moved their heads as you entered the mall, and kids squealed with delight. But this mall was not only inside and out, it also had its own skating rink! Complete with skate rentals and booths selling hot chocolate and other holiday treats.

Near the skating rink was where the Nix was. Her hands filled with many bags from various stores. Seemed she had been here for a while shopping, which was no real surprise. Today she wore a burgundy suede wrap skirt with a fitted, bell sleeve black shirt. Her boots were the finishing touch, though a bitch to put on. Sapphires watched with joy as people skated around, kids laughing and falling, everyone having a great time.

To Changeling eyes, the lights of the season danced across the golden scaled skin and long hair of the Fairest. Her hands, translucent, which only enhanced a ring on her middle finger. New, as the Nix rarely wore jewelry.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

All this holiday splendor, naturally the Spring Court's resident monkey was present to partake of the festivities!

As opposed to the Emerald Monarch's sophisticated style, the Claviger was here in a ridiculous Christmas sweater, blue jeans and her Hedgespun red leather boots. Sonnie Wu's hair was in pigtails, and unsurprisingly, she had already availed herself of the holiday treats for sale. She currently munched on a large cookie, shaped and frosted to look like a snowman (she had already bitten the head off) and carried a shopping bag in her other hand.

It was usually not hard to spot a Fairest in a crowd of mortals. They shone like lighthouses in the night.

So it was that Sonnie slipped over to Seraphina and grinned, "So this is where you went! Aren't I supposed to be guarding your body?"

The Nix hardly needed jewelry, that was true. Thus the ring almost immediately caught the Beast's attention. "Eh? Wot's all this, then? Bit of th' ol' bling?" she asked, in a terrible British accent. Cockney, maybe?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A wide, happy smile appears as she sees Sonnie,

“You know me! I can’t resist a good sale!” evident by the numerous bags. Though technically she didn’t need any more clothes. “Just don’t tell Rhodes.” She jokes in a whisper, mischief sparkling in her eyes.

Giggling, “I saw it at a store and had to buy it. Not sure why, jewelry usually isn’t something I wear, but it was so pretty and sparkly.” And to mortals, it was the only thing that sparkled on her.

“But you! Where did you get that sweater?!” she looks the Beast up and down, “It’s great! And we should have a Christmas party this year! Like, a fun one! With a bounce house or something.” it was going to be Winters season, but it didn’t have to be all depressing.

“So what brings you out?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Sweater?" Sonnie looked down at her festive top and the Santa buttcrack is displayed. "Ohhhhh! This old thing? I found it in a store here, and they let me take it in exchange for some dollar bills. How incredible is that? I offered them a sheep and two ducks, but they told me barter is passé these days."

She winked, "And don't worry, I'll never rat you out to Captain Flowers. You have my undying loyalty!" She snickered, and held up her shopping bag and cookie.

"Why else? This is the best time of year to be at the mall! The decorations, the sales, the smelly crowds of desperate people looking for that one perfect gift. They desire it so strongly. Isn't that what draws you here?"
    The mall at Christmas certainly was a potent hunting ground for Glamour of the Spring Court's preference.

That ring on Sera's finger, though. It drew the Beast's attention to the Nix's hands. The translucent hands. Sonnie blinked in surprised, then rubbed her eyes and peered a little harder. She looked up at the Fairest's face, expression confused, as she reached out and prodded her friend in the shoulder. Not hard, but firm enough to confirm Sera was physically solid.

She raised her eyebrows questioningly, "Ummm...?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well it’s great! And only in exchange for some dollar bills?! You got a great deal!” she plays along. “Eh, I would have gone for at least two sheep. It is a nice sweater after all.” She adds with a nod.

“That’s awesome! Cause since having to share closet space, I’ve had to get a bit more creative with new additions to my clothes.” Not that she thought he really cared one way or another, but this was still fun.

“Some of it does. But I also enjoy shopping for others while here.”
    A knowing grin on her face. There might be something for the monkey in one of those bags. “Though it is hard to resist the desire people have for the sales.” She admitted.

The confused look was returned, then the poke in the shoulder. Sera was confused.

An eyebrow was raised, “Ummm…what?” then she looks at her hand and it clicks. This was one of the first times she wasn’t wearing her gloves. And Sonnie was seeing the Entitlement, well, the side effect of it. “Oh!” not really a good way to explain it here. “Ummm, it’s fine. Side effect from a form of medicine I’ve been studying. Something for the club. I could probably explain more about it later, at like, the Tavern or something if you wanted.” The others knowing about would be a good thing. They’d know she could heal if needed.

“So, what are you getting Fugly this year? He’s obviously been a good boy.” Obviously. “And you? Anything special you’re hoping for this year?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"If I had two sheep, I could knit my own sweaters!" she chuckled and straightened the sweater in question, "Thanks, I like it!"

Sonnie nibbled on her cookie thoughtfully, "Does Rhodes have that big a wardrobe? How much closet space does he need?"

Suspicious of the grin, she eyed those bags the Nix held curiously. An eyebrow raised up, "Hm, is that so?" She smiled and nodded, looking around at the movement of shoppers around them. The Beast slowly took in a long breath, as she reached out with her feelings to get a sense of the crowd and their desires. The eagerness, the yearning, the greed. It ebbed and flowed around the pair of Lost, and Sonnie grasped some of that energy and let it soak into herself.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-27 22:17:49 Sonnie Wu rolls 5 to Glamour Harvest: Wits 3 + Socialize 2 (10 Again) 9, 6, 5, 6, 9 2 successes

"Ah, there it is. Fulfilling!" She laughed.

Seraphina's explanation of her hands wasn't as fulfilling, but the monkey girl accepted it for now since more was promised later. She nodded slowly, "Mm, okay, then. We'll have hot cocoa and you can tell me all about it!"

She grinned widely, "Well, there just might be an adorable doggie Christmas sweater in his future. Also squeaky toys." As for herself? Sonnie pondered, "I'm not sure. I'm usually grateful for any gifts I get. I'd say food, but that sort of gift doesn't last long. What about you?"

2 successes +1 Court bonus because it's Desire = 3 extra Glamour for the scene. Sonnie is full up!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “If you really could knit, I’d be buying you sheep.” She teases. “I should find a fun holiday sweater.” She was always about getting something that was fun and not serious.

Shaking her head as she laughs, “Not really.” Not when you compared it to her own. “The problem is I don’t like get rid of anything.” A helpless shrug.

A solemn nod, “Yup. Some important things in these bags.” True story.

The Treasured preferred to get her fix from smaller crowds. Finding it easier to focus on one target. Plus, it was fun to play with them a bit.

“Well, when you add hot cocoa into the mix, it sounds like fun!”
    she laughs, “Which means we’ll need cookies too. Cause you can’t have hot cocoa without them. I think it’s a sin or something.” Probably. Maybe. She wasn’t sure, but it sounded good.

“Awww! He’ll look positively adorable in a Christmas sweater! Going to get one of those head bands that are antlers too?” cause cuteness overload!

“Well that is true about food, gift certificates to your favorite restaurants can be the gift that keeps giving.” Not that got her a gift certificate, too impersonal. “Me?” and she looked thoughtful, “You know, I’m not really sure. I’m so focused on everyone else that I haven’t really thought about it.” Which wasn’t a surprise, given how the Nix was always going out of her way for others. "So I might have to get back to you on that one.” A smile and shrug.

“Ever been ice skating?”
    she asks, “I can honestly say it looks like fun. Though painful.” Falling would certainly cause bruises.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie gestured vaguely down the mall thoroughfare, "The store I bought it from is down that way, I think. They got a bunch of silly ones! I was thinking I should go back and get another soon."

She smirked, "I'm sure everything in those bags are important for a shopaholic."

"Oh, cookies, yes!" She waved her half-eaten snowman cookie in the air, "There's a cookie place by the food court here that's selling these Christmas ones. I should also go back and get another soon." The Beast then bit another chunk out of her holiday treat.

On the topic of Fugly's outfit, she pondered the idea of antlers a moment while she chewed. "Hmm, maybe. At what point does dressing up your dog cross over into animal cruelty? Where's the line?"

Sonnie laughed, "I guess we're both hard to shop for!"

Her eyes turned to the rink, a wistful smile on her face, "Not since I was a kid. My mom once had aspirations that I'd be the next Kristi Yamaguchi. But I was only good, not great." She shrugged like it didn't matter, though a parent's disappointment never truly went away. "Don't sweat about falling down. It's like walking a tightrope. Don't look down. Focus on moving forward."

The Courser looked down at her monkey feet, "Haven't tried since.. you know, coming back. Ice skates, like shoes, are uncomfortable for me now. But I can manage it for a while if you wanna give it a go."

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

A short, barrel chested, fellow lurked openly in the shopping centre. So far the security hadn't appeared to mind and the general press of swirling humanity seemed to barely notice as he slouched and plodded along. Not even his generally sarcastic demeanour, or the insolent set to his mouth, hidden under the prickling layers of his immense beard, got a raise from the self absorbed masses. They were just too busy, or else wrapped in the soft warmth the Season engendered, to notice the short man in his ugly and oversized suit with his dirty, nay mismatched, sneakers.

At best he could window shop, staring with coveting green eyes at the precious objects on display. Oh! To be able afford the proper accoutrements of a gentleman!

At least he could - barely! - afford the hot chocolate. Mouth parched by his Durance, the heat of liquid did not bother him. And it tasted good - the nearness of his awful Durance was still close, still uppermost in his mind. Impoverished though he was, the hot chocalte was a treasure to savoured.

He saw them while he sipped his drink, chunky hands cupped around the beverage tenderly. The Treasured and the Monkey. How could he not? The first of his kind he had seen since he left his previous home - and the small group he had joined on their daring Escape.

He didn't want to move. Not yet. He didn't know if he wanted to get dragged back into the swirl of Freehold life.

He was a Wizened, fashioned as stunted Dwarfen Tinkerer of Yore. The body was not his own. His Durance had robbed him of family and fortune. Even the name on his identity documents was made up.

He was a liberated figment of something else's dream. And he had no place of his own.

11. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An eyebrow arched playfully, “Are you tempting me with another store?” mischief in her eyes.

Laughing, “Well, I’ll make sure we are properly stocked with cookies. Everything from snowmen to Christmas trees! I’ve been curious, do you think people prefer the ones completely covered by icing, or ones with only a little to decorate? I try and have both at the coffee shop, but I always wondered if one was better then the other?” of course she’d ask Sonnie that, she trusted the Beasts opinions on food and treats.

“Huh, that’s a good question. I suppose the line would be where he decides it is. Like if you tried the headband and he hated it, then I think that’s it. But if he doesn’t seem to care,” a shrug, “then I think it’s ok. I’d be more worried with his comfort.” Just her thoughts.

Oh, she used to skate. Interesting.

A solemn nod, “Parents.” Some were hard to please. “But I bet you were great.” But she tended to see the better in others. “I was never allowed to even try as a kid. Bruises were a no no. And isn’t a thing that when you tell people to not look down, it’s the first thing they do?” she says with another laugh.

Sapphires look at Sonnie’s feet, nodding, “Sorry, I didn’t think.” Then shakes her head, “No way! I don’t want you to hurt. And anyways, I’d rather not try something new in a skirt.” Even though it would probably be funny to everyone else.

But then she notices the man. Or dwarf, depending on a few things. He was new, not someone she had seen around before. With his beard, he seemed a perfect fit for the holiday. His suit was, well, not her taste, but being oversized made her wonder if he could afford anything else.

Looking back to Sonnie, “I think we have a new face for the club. We should probably introduce ourselves and make him feel welcome.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread