(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

An empty, hollow laugh, "We'll see indeed. The night after all is, young."

"Yes," Alice says, a hand raised, a fingers draws the length of her arm. Bone pale, and leather white. "A replacement for a jacket I lost, long ago. I think when I first came to Sacramento." when she has been self conscious and impressionable.

She wonders then, for what to say, thinking of what the Court, Ale's Court, is thinking, this strange new coming, calming seeking out the Prince, speaking with the Prince. No, greed, no demands.

"How has Cain been?" she settles on asking, having heard the hound's claws against the floor. "Any word on Abel?"

Alessandra Orianna
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage laughs as well, but hers a little livelier, “That it is.” Though things had been quiet after the trouble left.

“It’s very lovely. I might have to bother you to tell me where you got. One can never have too many leather jackets.”
    The addition of more leather to her outfits had been a new thing. Pants had been a staple. But skirts and tops? New. “I’m sorry to hear you lost a jacket. I hope it wasn’t a favorite.” Then it was just a shame.

The Hell Hound knew his name, and there was a slight flicker of his attention. Though he was still rigid, tense, ready to kill. “He seems to be doing fine. As to Abel?” a hint of humor in her voice, “That hasn’t been decided yet.” Having a second Hell Hound wasn’t something she was sure of. Nothing could replace having Twist at her back.

“And how have you been?” she asks, debating asking Alice if she wanted her to tell her who was present this evening.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you," hand running against the leather, "Online, I'm afraid I don't know if they have a physical store in Sacramento. Another purchase by Lyssa. The style is something I didn't think to chose, but one that I now enjoy." a moment to consider, "It could have been, given enough time, but I was...hesitant to wear it, after, someone, gave me....advice, to its...color."

A strings pulled nod, "That's good, wouldn't want him to be out of sorts." a breath she didn't need and a laugh that was too empty, "I'm sure many fear the night that a positive answer is given."

"Busy, Your Grace." Alice ducks her head, string lax and taut, "I've restored what I could give this time, there is still much to do." she says, vaguely, knowing Ale would understand she was speaking of the Necropolis but not wanting to bring it's revival to the spotlight within Elysia, there were just too many untrusted ears about.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She watches as Alice once again touches her coat, and wonders if there is a heightened sense of touch with the loss of vision.

“Well, she certainly has an eye for what looks good on you.” No need to lie about that, Lyssa seemed to thrive on making sure Alice stood out. Not a bad thing. “Advice about its color?” confusion in her voice, “If it’s due to the paleness of your skin, I then I hope you told them to get lost.” Yes, there was something else she wanted to say, but she toned it down. “I always hated that some people feel the need to decide what looks good on someone and what doesn’t. If you like it and it’s comfortable, screw them.” But maybe that was Ale’s confidence in her own attire.

Part of her felt…insensitive? She was eager for the day that Cain would be able to tear someone apart. Yet she had seen what a Hell Hound could do. To her friend. So she keeps quiet on that part. “He seems to get the point across quite well on his own.” Though he really wasn’t needed in Court. Twist had things secured here. And Ale would always trust the Daeva’s skills to protect her over Cains. “But, we’ll see.” She teases quietly.

A nod is given, more out of habit then anything, “What is that saying, Rome wasn’t built in a day?” she asks, though fairly certain that was it. “I believe some of the greatest things take time and effort. And if anyone is capable of making something better than it once was, it’s you.” Alice seemed determined to rebuild the Necropolis into what it was once, and then into something more. “If there are any road blocks, you only need to call.” An offer, not an order.

Then looking back at Court, “Forgive the offer if it’s offensive, but without Lyssa here, did you wish me to advise you who is currently here?” there would be no offense if the Haunt said no. But it seemed like something to offer. “The nights have been quite quiet in here the past couple months. It’s been quite nice.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A sound that might have been a snort were it not for the effect of Alice's curse. "Some nights I worry I am naught but a mannequin to my own ghoul." she waves her hand, moving onto the rest of the words, "I never did get that chance, but earlier in my nights within the Domain....you remember yes?" ostriches, and mice. She told Gilroy she'd barry her head in the sand. She wanted no power, no responsibilities, she would care for her own unlife and run were it threatened. Now, though, "If I was faced with those words now, well." Her smile is sharp and fierce, for all it's hollow, empty, lacking.

"I'm sure he does. Should I advocate just how powerful such a creature's jaws are?" It was morbid, and twisted, but Alice laughs, her hollow empty laugh, "Yes, I suppose we will."

She ducks her head, "It wasn't, nothing is." though things can be destroyed in a night. "I will. Call." she says, a murmur as her mind, travels over plans, and detailed schematics, edges raised.

"It is not an offence, please. Tell me who's here. I know you, and Keeper Wood, and I think....Her Grace...?"
    Alice wasn't certain as for the last one, but as Ale hasn't raised a fuss about what that male voice has said about violence and live tests, she assumed the Archon was present.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A pleasant-sounding chuckle follows Alice’s comment. “A mannequin that she obviously holds in the highest regards.” They should all be so lucky. “Ah, yes.” Alice was quieter than, not outspoken. “I’ve heard your sharp tongue on more than one occasion in Court. I would say I’d feel bad for whoever is on the receiving end, but that would be a lie.” The Haunt had come into her own, and it had been quite a thing to see.

For once in a very long time, Ale wasn’t sure what to say. While Alice appears to have a twisted view on what happened to her, Ale did not. “I don’t believe that would be necessary. One has felt a small piece of what his jaws feel like. And I would much rather let his actions speak for themselves should someone wish to test them.”

Ale turns to look out over Court, “Well, lets see. You are correct, there is Keeper Wood and Archon Twist. Priscus Lenora Black, she is a Lord, and worth speaking with if you get the chance. Grand Wyrm Dirt Nap, who is a Gangrel, and Mr Seth Kind, a Shadow, who seems to find himself in a bit of bind with Archon Twist and Keeper Wood.” there was a hint of irritation in her voice. Ale was pretty sure Alice picked up on that conversation. “He’s shown himself quite capable of digging himself into hole after hole.” She adds. “But the night is still young, so I expect more will make their way in. Any introductions you wish me to make, or are you content to observe how the night will unfold?” Ale wasn’t trying to get rid of Alice, no, quite the opposite. She’d be happy to speak with her all night, but wanted to give Alice the chance to mingle if she wished.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I suppose," Alice says, wondering if Lyssa's regard was true. If her devotion was real, or if it was just the blood. "Hmm," Alice hums, were they remembering different things, or were her memories....not - No. Alice needs to believe in the truth of her mind. She is Awake and sound of. Remembering latter nights, it had to be. Had to be. "It's been some time since I have been able to....exercise that muscle."

Alice bows her head. Sting lulling then pulled taut. "Would it be wrong of me, to lament my lack of eyes now, if I am to be denied that sight." The both had to know that Caine would be called to action sooner or later.

Alice listens, making note of names and clans. Covenants if provided. "I will meet them all in turn, no need to rush." That was a faut she had before those twisting, tearing jaws. "Oh? Is Mister Seth Kind a Carthian by chance?" she asks, she could have not assumed, but time after time, had proven that they, well. There was a reason she atekilled Bea..

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Perhaps you’ll get the chance to exercise it sooner than you think.” Replies the Savage in a knowing voice. Maybe Ale had something in mind? “I don’t believe those muscle ever lose their ability to function."

Then she laughed, a true laugh, one she hadn’t felt in a while, “You’re very perceptive Miss Hart. He is indeed, a Carthian. His joining their ranks was rather,” a pause, seeking the words, “attention seeking.” Disgust in her voice, perhaps there was more to the history between her and Seth? “He very loudly declared it in Court one night, like anyone actually cared which Covenant he joined. Though the Carthians seem quite fitting.” Ale hated attention seeking behavior. It was tiring and served no real purpose. “The Carthians numbers are what they have always been, growing, then shrinking, never really stable for any amount of time.” It just seemed to be how it went here in the Domain.

“Though someone thinking the security of Elysia needs to be tested is a little disconcerting. And it makes one wonder if perhaps he is hoping for a weakness. Which would of course not be there.” Her voice was low, calculated and a bit dangerous. Could Alice see, Ale's dark eyes were watching the interaction. Taking note of what was said and by who.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice laughs her strange hollow laugh at Ale's knowing tone. "Perhaps they don't, hard won things are rarely lost through a lack of exercise." wondering after Ale's thoughts, once she might have known them. But time a part, her to the dark to the pressure deep, and Ale, continuing, growing, have had them drift apart.

Alice smiles a real, fake smile at the sound of her friend's laugh, "He wants the light." She says, considering, "If he keeps this behaviour up, soon, he will be burned." What claim did the damned have upon the light? "Though such an announcement would have made for quite the...sight. Hmm?"

Alice hums, noddin her jerking strings pulled nod, "Security is dealt with, assuming nothing....apocalyptic has happened between my last night here as Seneschal, and now?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

While some might find the Haunts laugh unnerving, Ale found it comforting. It reminded her of easier times. “That is true. So I believe you and I will have some things to discuss at a later date.” Meaning, in private.

“If the light is what he seeks, he goes about it the wrong way. Flamboyant displays are often the wrong way to show one’s worth and usefulness. Unless someone is seeking a fool.”
    And there were always errands for fools. “It probably did, I paid it little mind as I had important matters to give my attention to. I’ve tried not to let the whines of one distract from the pleasantries of others.” In other words, if people paid his announcement any mind, she didn’t know.

Shaking her head, purely out of habit, “No. Nothing apocalyptic has happened. The most has simply been Kindred with big mouths seeking to be a disruption. Though you might have enjoyed an overzealous Bishop who thought he could declare a Monomacy. I would say it was comical had it not disrupted a night set aside for selecting a Keeper. But otherwise, just the usual noise. Dick measuring contests and clashing personalities.” So nothing important.

Though she does catch what Lenora was saying. And an amused smile graces her red lips as she offers a nod to the Lord. Seemed this one was going to worth getting to know better. Perhaps it was time for a meeting. See what else she had to say and had observed.

“Seems the night is growing late.”

11. Likes Stray liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread