(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice ducks her head, strings lulling and snapping taut, would they speak in the backroom of another bar, or would the locked door of her office suffice? "Of course."

Another hollow hum, "He'll be burned. Most are. Whether he learns from it or not is truly the test." bland words perhaps, platitudes to some, but for Alice she had grown bold and had been bitten. She has learned. Would others?

She laughs, strange and hollow, "Then, not much has changed, has it?" the Danse was the Danse, there were the steps, in time, and the fumbles of those inexperienced. Their continuing to the music only allowed by the leave of who's toes those fumbles had stepped on.

"Truly?" she shakes her head a small for Alice smirk appears, "I suppose there must be a Bea in each Covenant, and Goddess preserve me, but they must make their way to Sacramento."

The're a small beeping from Alice's pocket, her hand slides in and silences, it. "Hmm, I suppose so. Shall I call this good night Your Grace?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

They seemed to share the same thinking on that matter. “I figured as much, and that it was only a matter of time. But it has provided some entertainment here and there.” So at least there was that.

She laughs as well, “No, not much has. Every Kindred will attempt to exert their power or what they perceive to be their rights. Maybe testing those around them, seeing what they can get away with, or where there is a weakness.” A sigh, “But, as you said, nothing has changed. It’s the way it’s always been and always will be.” It was annoying, but it was the way of their society and world.

“Truly, I wouldn’t lie about that. It caused quite a stir that night.”
    Thinking a moment, “Maybe, perhaps. His line of thinking wasn’t completely wrong, he just went about it the wrong way. If you were curious about it, I could fill you in, perhaps when we have our meeting.” The night was late. “I don’t fault them. They seek power, seek respect. They just go about it the wrong way.” She always saw respect and power as something earned.

Chuckling, “Seems I’m not the only one aware of the hour.” Assuming it was Lyssa contacting her. “But yes, a good place to call it a night. I’ll give you a call to setup a meeting later this week. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Another hum from the Haunt, "Might I catch a show some night then," she says, with a tilt to her head.

"Perhaps not always. There is a cycle to things Your Grace, it might take years and more to move, but it will move." Comes Alice's voice, with it's faux contemplative tone.

More humming notes, haunting in their emptiness, "Perhaps I will ask," though she didn't know if she would. She didn't know if she cared about a Light seeking Carthian. "Many do. It's a....fault of youth, hmm?" and wasn't that wild for Alice to say that. Tilting her head, she listens to the voices around her wondering if she's still the youngest in the Domain.

A duck of her head, jerking and strings pulled. "Yes, one must keep aware, lest you're burned." she murmurs. Tied towards the time and the ever moving daystar and the Carthian would sought more than he should.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread