Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"Killing another of the People is never easy," Brigit said, agreeing with the younger pup's sentiment, "but I am glad you understand sometimes we ain't got a choice. The Gauntlet must remain and each of us has to take on the burden of our watch."

She offers the Crescent a rare, soft smile as he speaks of redemption.

"I am proof that it can be done, Nate," she said. Certainly, she was not wholly redeemed and welcomed by the fickle nature of Mother Luna. "Their are certain stains all Anshega must endure when they come back to Luna, but it is well worth our trials to be placed back on the right path. None are irredeemable, Nate. However, you can only show them the door. They have to walk through it. There is always a choice, but the choice is not ours to make for them."

A nod follows as the young Crescent affirms his dedication to the cause. The smile remains as she sees Nathaniel's relief.

"As it should be," she offers, "and you're always welcome here, Nate. I may not always be the most comforting in our weird little family, but I'll listen."

Noting his awkwardness, Brigit turned her attention to the television, turning it one via the remote to a football game.

Fishing out her smartphone she glanced back to Nathaniel.

"If you wanna hang out, suit you're more than welcome. I ain't got shit to do today," she said, her tone edging on the side of friendly, "You like pizza?"

Great scene! I feel like we are winding down here. Unless Nathaniel has anything to add, I think we're clear to move to closing posts. Typhuzuzu13 Nathaniel Dormur

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

This had been nice. A part of Nathaniel was still upset at Brigit's idea that being fully redeemed was beyond, but much of what he learned put her choices and beliefs in a new light.

The glimmer of hope that this could end without sin and blood was enough to perk the cub up just enough, lifting his spirits. He would try... If it were possible at the time. Maybe without the malicious spirit whispering in their ears, they could see reason just long enough. But their duty came first- the Gauntlet must be repaired, the Pure must be held back, the balance must be maintained.

Nathaniel was glad he had managed to get closer to another member of their family. Screwed up as it could be at times, he was certain that if push came to shove the crescent would protect it with his life. "you've been more comforting than you know- and... You've helped me see things in a different light. Thank you."

At the prospect of Pizza, Nathaniel laughed lightly at the realization that every personal meeting with the family had ended with food- in all this he found that fact remarkably funny. So he smiled, and made a note to bring food of his own next time. "Pizza sounds wonderful, sis."

Sounds good! Thanks for the scene!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bookmark. Closing the scene for reals this time.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3