Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Huh." Dirt Nap looks surprised enough that it is a moment before he adds, "Thank you, Ma'am. I did not know the Bishop was also the Priscus. I believe we get along alright. I will take your good advice and reach out to her to ask about the Underground being her Clan's stomping grounds."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives him a grin, "Then again, with Alice back, that could change."

Out of the blue Mable had a thought..."I have a question for you, what are your thoughts on Seth Kind? I'm interested in your take on him."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, Alice, that was the name. "Ma'am, was Alice around when you fought the Brood?" He asks.

He is quiet when Mable asks her question and for a minute after, apparently thinking it over. "He's been cordial enough to me, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says. "I can't say as I have had any real dealings with Mister Kind. He and I seem to be comfortable enough with the idea of spending time in the Barrens, probably not for the same reasons, but I do feel like we understand each other as far as not being too tied down to having a place to stay or a lot of things to keep track of."

After a long moment, "I can't say what my instincts are worth, but I don't feel like he's out to kill anyone, at least for now." Dirt Nap says, "I can't say as I've ever seen him really angry, even when he's had cause."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you for your candid thoughts. My instinct is he doesn't mean anything really bad. He has been a bit touchy when I have reached out to him. But I think that he doesn't really get me. I mean, I know I'm not like so many other kindred. I think you are the only one in the domain right now who truly understands that I don't have ulterior motives." Mable thinks aloud.

"Anyway, I am willing to give him a chance. I really think he wants to help."

"Have you had a chance to get to know Lenora Black? What are your thoughts?"
    Mable was finding it interesting to get Dirt's thoughts on the others.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at Mable's thoughts on Seth Kind. He can see this is important to her. When she asks about Lenora Black, he is quiet for a long minute.

Then Dirt Nap says, "I haven't had much doings with her at all, and that seems to be fine with her. The Priscus seems to be one to judge whether someone is going to be useful when she decides how much time or effort to spend on 'em, and I get the feeling that I don't seem too useful to her for now."

Dirt Nap pauses and then adds, "I can't say I much mind."

"Ma'am?"
    Dirt Nap asks Mable, "Could you maybe give me a little bit of your thoughts or what you know about Alice? Seems like she goes back a ways; did she fight the Brood here with you?"

8. Likes Stray liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

bump

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks thoughtful, "Yes, I can see that with Priscus Black. Interesting."

"Alice. Well yes we did fight the brood together. She was supposed to be protected by Mr. Cross, however he didn't. I was the next closest and when I saw she was in danger I tore two hell hounds to shreds. I was too late or so I thought. Her assistant took her away. Thankfully she is back."

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap raises a brow at Mable’s vivid description! “Thank you, Ma’am, that’s exactly what I wondered. Sounds like I should ask her about them too, if you think she’s sociable about it?” He asks.

I’m enjoying the scene and frankly have no others right now, but this one is well over a month old; good to close for now? Thank you so much for the enjoyable scene!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded,"It never hurts to ask."

"Did you have any other questions?"
    Mable smiled at her friend.

We should probably wrap this one up.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Ma'am, I don't. Thank you kindly for your time and it's been a pleasure." Dirt Nap says. "If you don't mind, I have to get along now. I have some following up to do on your kind advice." He stands and nods in a half bow of respect, and lets himself out.

Thank you SO much for the scene! I really appreciate it! I'm closing now, but open to any more scenes together any time.

15. Likes Psychangel liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread