(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

(Winging to the farm to see Mable)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrives on silent wings instead of a noisy, dis-repaired motor bike as he had previously traveled to the farm. He changes to his usual form and walks down the driveway to call out, "Hello the house!" lest he surprise anybody.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable opened the door, "Hi. Come on in. I didn't hear your bike." Mable gestures to come in and join her.

"Just me and the cats, and they promise to ignore us." Mable gives a light laugh because as they have grown they tended to ignore most people.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you, Ma'am, Keeper Wood." Dirt Nap says, "I am getting about more quiet like these nights, under my own power."

He accepts the invitation and comes inside. "How have you been, Ma'am?" He asks politely.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable raised her eyebrows briefly, "I'm impressed. Congrats." So, he now can shift. That was a great thing for them all.

She has long since given up getting him to call her Mable. His quiet country charm is just fine with her.

She shuts the door and follows him in, "Have a seat. I'm doing well, how are you doing?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods and takes the offered seat, "Thank you, Ma'am." He says. "I am still getting acclimated a bit to all the changes since I was on my little trip a few months back. Specifically, me being the only official Dragon around. Also, I have been learning the tunnels and undergrounds hearabouts in Sacramento parts, and had someone tell me the Brood were using them back in the day and to be careful. That sounded like good advice to me. I think I recall you saying something about it, and I remembered Lina Moretti saying something about having to collapse some tunnels on...something, I don't recall if that was the Brood or not. Anyway, I thought to ask you what you know about it, specifically the Brood and their activities under the ground?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thought about this, "Well, I don't know what Lina collapsed tunnels on or where. I do know that brood and hunters were using tunnels for meetings and secret rituals. I have gone through some tunnels and have seen a little of what was happening. Not enough to be helpful. One tunnel was connecting buildings and being used as a gun trade area. Mostly I try to stay out of the tunnels because the Nosferatu tend to take ownership of them."

"Last court I was discussing the tunnels a bit with them. What is your interest in the tunnels? Anything specific?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens carefully, obviously concentrating. He nods, and is silent for a minute after Mable has finished speaking. "Well, Ma'am, I am interested in finding a special kind of spot, like what Lina Moretti described, where magic can work better. It's more for my Covenant's valuing it a lot and my chance to advance if I discover one, than for any particular magic I aim to practice." He explains. "I also was impressed by the way Mister Davis used the tunnels that one time we were working together. I wanted to learn them at the time, before Lina Moretti mentioned the other possibilities. I didn't know another clan claimed it." He sounds concerned about possibly trespassing.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thought about this a little, "I think the best thing to do is discuss the tunnels and underground system with them as a group. I'm not sure what kind of claims they have in them if any. I just know what I have heard in snips about the necropolis and that sort of thing. I know Mr. Davis has I mean had a home in one of the tunnels."

Mable chewed her lip a bit as she thought. Maybe this was what interested Krieg or Davis was the possibility of some underground magic pool? It all felt phantom of the opera to her.

"I really think a meeting is the thing to start with. Unless you have a better idea?"

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, listening solemnly. "Thank you for your good advice, as always, Ma'am." He says. "I suppose, with Mister Krieg gone, that would be the Lady who I guess just came back, I didn't catch her name, but she seemed to be old friends with The Prince--or with Ms. Patience."

Dirt Nap pauses and then asks, "Do you think one or the other would be the best to approach?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"How is your rapport with Patience? I believe she should be the one to start with since she is the Priscus."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread