Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Mission Impawsible) Furocious Fracas

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

0 Scenes

Circe waits outside, keeping a wary eye on the crowd she's egged to violence. Shouts carry through the air, indistinct but for the Wrath wrapping them, the sound of skins slapping skin, breaks through the din. Cloth rips. And what fruit had been thrown lays mostly forgotten.

Eventually the police arrive, siren's ringing and lights flashing.

A number of the riotersprotesters flee at the noise. Scattering like frightened mice, several people are trampled underfoot. The squeal of tires are heard, and several of the arriving cop cars peal off to follow. The remaining officers move to contain the scene, detaining the protesters, and calling in the EMT.

Origins

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

(Dice Roll boost that failed)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well looks like a job well done as far as Circe is concerned. She'd have to make herself scarce, maybe rejoin the group?

Hopefully not get noticed by the cops and questioned. She was just somebody messing around on their phone off away from the riot. Nothing to see here.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-02 22:40:40 Circe rolls 9 to Nothin' to see here (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 10, 5, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 2, 1 1 success

Or just claim she'd come to give friends a ride who'd come to adopt and wasn't going to risk getting in the middle of a riot. Or use glamour to bullshit through.

ooc: as the riot is over and gone Circe will try to join the others if she can get past the cops
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Please include the Att + Skill you're rolling when you roll.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-03 09:58:12 Cops rolls 6 to Noticing Circe (10 Again) 8, 4, 9, 9, 5, 6 3 successes

One of the cops, uniformed with a flak jacket, calls in something on his radio, while his head turns in time with Circe's attempt at sneaking away.

"Freeze!" hand moving to his belt.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She probably should have put her phone away. Paid attention to what she was doing instead of sneaking and texting at the same time.

Circe did stop but kept typing on the phone as she looked up at the cop with sigh. "Yeah? What can I help ya with officer?" Circe made no move to hide her annoyance. Because clearly like everybody else her phone was more important than life itself.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

"Ma'am?" the cop approached, caution in manner, "Were you a part of this...." he seems to reconsider, "Did you get any video evidence of what happened?"

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No and yes. The brawl?" She laughs, "Fuck the Hell no. My friends wanted ta adopt a puppy but unlike them I wasn't gonna try ta go past those nuts until they calmed down."

Circe then waggles her phone, "But I did get some pictures of it from over here. Ya want an email or were ya hopin' ta get my number?" Circe looks the officer up and down. And licks her lips as she mubmles, "Hmmm, not bad."

0 Scenes

"Smart," he says, nodding to his fellows are they attempt to clean up the rest of the protesters. "Were you here before it became physical?"

"Ma'am."
    The officer grunts, shifting uncomfortably at the attention, "I'll need to see those pictures."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shrugs, "Eh, kinda. My friends got past 'em while they were throwin' stuff at a family. Family had a kid with 'em too," Circe doesn't hide her scowl or the disdain in her tone. "Who attacks kids? Like I said I couldn't get past 'em but I did shout at them that they should be peaceful because, ya know," she nods, "the only people that don't do that are the mask wearin' anachronisms. They always try ta cause trouble at rallies. I mean the president said that so it has ta be true." Circe gives another firm nod of her head at this, playing the moron.

She pointed behind her with her free hand, "I made my way over here ta try ta call my friends and just kept movin' when the name callin' and shoutin' started behind me."

There was no hiding the twinkle in her eye from making a cop uncomfortable. "Sure thing, sure thing." Circe looks at her phone, fingers flying. No date stamps was easy to have with settings, so Circe wasn't worried about that, just playing up the moron act. She was silent for a moment before looking back up at the cop, "So uh, which? Did ya want me ta like email or text ya?"

0 Scenes

If you want to convince the cop of this version of events/ the moron act, please roll Manipulation + Subterfuge,

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

(Fairest Blessing)Glamour 3 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

3 Suxx Ditsy Blonde
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-07 10:54:37 Circe rolls 9 to Manip 3+ Subt 2+ SL 1+ Glamour (10 Again) 9, 4, 1, 7, 9, 9, 5, 3, 5 3 successes

ooc:is there any bonus for flustering the cop or does he get a distracted by the sexy penalty?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread