Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe rolled her eyes with a huff of disappointment as neither Seraphina nor Sonnie were willing, "Yesh it ain't like I'm askin' fer somebody ta get shot. I'm not THAT kind of Summer," white locks wave in the air as she shakes her head. The Summer probable Queen was confident she knew what it was she'd harvested.

"Ah," she points at Reed, "There is the courage! Good on ya Reed," she nods and puts down the tool box. "Okay, there's a reason why I asked if I'd pissed off anybody. Here is how it'll go. Reed?"

Black and red eyes gleam in amusement as she spreads her arms wide, "Ya get a free punch. And don't claim ya ain't thought of it, I TRY ta be a pain in the ass. As the head of Summer I am totally givin' the okay ta punch me. So come on," she motions inwards with her hands, "Lay one inta me and we see if I'm right about the flower, or have ta grab some ice," ears and eyebrows waggle as the Summer has managed to coax another Court into an act of violence.

Using her position as a Sovereign meant it was okay to her unless the acting boss said otherwise. Though if Rhodes tried to stop it she would argue about it.

Circe is not trying to dodge or block in any way so no defense applies. Reed is getting a free shot.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Scene's closing tomorrow, get your last posts in while you can

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie watched Circe and Reed excitedly, waiting to see if one really punches the other, and if the Autumn King would be a party-pooper and put a stop to it.

"Fight, fight, fight!" she chanted softly, her tail twitching. Even Fugly looked up to see what was happening.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread