Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector senses what Bleeds Well is about given he has been studying the other wolves intently by this point.

Rather than barrel in with the two Rahu against their intended prey, the Cahalith attempts to flank their quarry.

Hector is almost in position when he discerns that Bleeds Well is already making his move...

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-12 04:39:48 Hector to be sneaky rolls 7 to Dexterity + Stealth + Wolf Form (10 Again) 5, 10, 3, 3, 3, 7, 3, 6 1 success
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I make my way through the underbrush, attempting to circle the Nihhilim.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-12 21:07:38 Nihhilim rolls 10 to Perception (finesse + Resistance) (10 Again) 6, 7, 9, 10, 9, 5, 6, 1, 4, 3, 6 3 successes
    The rat teeters at me.

<Mine! Mine! Mine! Food! Mine! Mine! Mine!>

Strange behavior from a spirit that should be fleeing at the first whiff of my scent.

I prowl closer, slowly breaking through the underbrush and I am greeted with a ghastly sight.

A dormant tree spirit, so grey as to be seemingly devoid of any color, is the center of this small break foliage. All around the trunk are the dormant spirits of animals, affixed to it. There must be dozens of them. Some are splayed out as if crucified, others have been eviscerated. From many of the spirits drips tiny motes of pain, decay, death and disease. The newly birthed spirits are being quickly devoured by the largest Nihhilim I've ever seen. Stray pieces of essence fall like crumbs from this rats hellish buffet, quickly scooped up by the hard working, single-minded ants.

I stand shocked for a moment at the sight before me.

<Matt!>
    I growl loudly for my pack mate. This is why the wolf must hunt, and we found prey indeed.

PU: 4

3. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

(essence for reflexive shift to Urshul)Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Matt moves without any hesitation for the plan of laying in wait and quickly enters the scene, ● and launching to the throat of the FOE! There is no question of what the other Rahu would be calling on Matt to do.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-17 11:03:16 Matt rolls 12 to bite Nihhilim (STR 4 + Urshul ST +2 + Brawling 4 + Bite 2L) (10 Again) 6, 9, 4, 9, 8, 2, 2, 1, 7, 9, 4, 1 4 successes

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

The Cahalith could tell something was wrong; very wrong. The dawning horror only grew each step the wolf-shaped Alpha took as he drew closer. Already his lupine lips were peeling back from his teeth in a rictus of disgust and contempt.

Hector was still manoeuvring into position when Matt simply bursts into action...

How about me check for Initiative before this combat takes off and make things easy for Mark to run

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-18 04:32:34 Hector for Initiative rolls 1 die for initiative 2

Hector will have Initiative: 9! He is really slow off the mark this time!

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Matt nets three successes dealing 3 corpus damage to the overgrown rat. Please give roll init for further action and post defense.

rat initiative 12
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-19 10:01:25 Rat rolls 1 die for initiative 2

Bleeds Well Initiative 10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-19 10:03:25 Bleeds Well rolls 1 die for initiative 2

<Noooo!> The rat's squeek is surprisingly deep, it squirms away from the painful jaws of Wolf-Matt. Swiping at the monstrous wolf with razor sharp claws the rat racks his muzzle.

at least one success to hit Matt and initiate his escape.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-19 10:21:21 Rat rolls 12 to attack Matt + wp (10 Again) 6, 4, 2, 8, 6, 1, 1, 4, 9, 4, 9, 1 3 successes

Breaking free of Matt the rat scrambles with incredible speed darting off to the side, attempting to reach the brush.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

My apologies! Matt's Defense is 2, so I think he took 2 Lethal, and his Initiative is a total of 10 for Initiative;

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-22 06:11:25 Matt rolls 1 die for initiative 6
    2019-11-22 06:11:25

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

So... I think Initiative goes as follows: -

The Rat (3/?) 12 - Bleeds Well 10 - Matt Joule (2/?) 10 - Hector 9

Bleeds Well Mark is UP! Tapping Kelreth as well so we have an impartial monitor.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The oversized rat is fast, but I’m faster. Much faster. I leap across the clearing my jaws clench down on the back of the grotesque spirit.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-22 23:20:17 Bleeds Well rolls 5 to Bite +2L -defense (10 Again) 5, 3, 1, 10, 10, 7, 1 2 successes

I can feel it’s corpus being shredded by my teeth. The three of us will make quick work of the monster I’m sure.

Rat is down 5 corpus

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

(Full Moon Gift of Clarity +5 Initiative)Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Matt reflexively reaches for the Gift of Clarity as the huge, ravening wolf launches himself after the over-sized rat, tearing at it with his powerful jaws!

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-29 16:51:13 Matt rolls 12 to bite oversize rat (STR 4 + Urshul ST +2 + Brawling 4 + Bite 2L) (10 Again) 8, 9, 5, 3, 6, 1, 10, 3, 1, 10, 5, 3, 8, 7 5 successes

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last