Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Things are not going well for me at the moment. After the poor introduction with the local pack I've been sticking near to the Tur. Hunting has been difficult. Such a small area to sustain one wolf, but I dare not stray too far.

I've been watching for activity of the Pure, but they seem to be sticking to their plans away from the land of the People.

I rest my chin on my front paws, and watch a line of ant spirits carrying small bits of essence back to their hive. They work together in unison, as if they have one mind. I study them for a long time, wistfully remembering the Talons I left behind to follow Father's call.

I wait for my next opportunity to encounter the People here again.

PU: 4

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is patrolling again.

The threat of the Pure and the tensions caused by the new arrival give the Alpha no peace.

So he hunts...

This time he has donned his Urhan wolf shape and has gone to scout around the Tur, anticipating... something.

Thats the thing about Cahalith - they have a habit of turning up just when they are needed.

Can you clarify if this scene is at Tur, or if it is in the Shadow nearby Mark

The ant spirit referance has thrown me a bit.

Thanks
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

just outside the Tur

I catch a scent. I raise my head and cast my gaze about, settling on Cahalith.

<Greetings>

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt is running freely, a wolf a full size larger than it ought to be, when he scents other Uratha. He investigates and definitely scents the Alpha. Then he sees them.

<<Hunting?>>

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector huffs pleasantly.

<<You stayed. Good>>

His posture shifts to open and welcoming as he draws up to Bleeds Well .

The Alpha's head tilts when Matt Joule emerges from the shadow - a huge, hulking, slab of lupine muscle. Hector pants demonstrating his excitement; if he'd been in human form one of those awful, maniacal grins would be plastered over his face. His tongue lolls, pink and wet.

<<If not before, now - yes!>>

Hector turns carefully to Bleeds Well. <<Come with us!>>

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

My ears perk and I sniff the air cautiously. The olfactory of a wolf is incredible, it doesn't just smell things, it smells them through time. I can tell how old a scent as fast as I can identify it.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-06 23:18:19 Bleeds Well rolls 13 to Tracking (10 Again) 8, 3, 1, 5, 3, 1, 1, 1, 4, 1, 10, 3, 1, 8 3 successes
    2019-11-06 23:18:01 Bleeds Well rolls 13 to Catch a prey scent (Wits+Surv+wolf+Spec) (10 Again) 3, 5, 6, 2, 5, 8, 6, 3, 4, 3, 2, 8, 9 3 successes

My lithe body is built for this and I begin an easy trot, following my nose. It only takes a few steps and I'm sure I'm headed in the right direction.

I don't bother to look back, this is my chance to show how I can fit into the pack. What I can contribute. With confidence I let a low growl escape from somewhere deep inside.

<Prey.>

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt restrains an eager, mad howl and moves quickly to follow the Alpha and keep pace and eyes on the new Rahu!

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-07 23:08:52 Matt rolls 4 to restrain an eager howl and not run ahead of the Alpha with the new Rahu (Resolve + Composure) (10 Again) 7, 9, 1, 1 1 success

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector huffs quietly, tongue lolling in excitement.

The Alpha lets Bleeds Well surge ahead. He keeps pace with Matt as the hulking Rahu keeps his exuberance in check for once.

Slowly, slowly, Hector eases off and lets the Talon lead the way.

Hector wants to study the two Rahu.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-08 04:41:13 Hector to learn about Bleeds Well rolls 5 to Wits + Empathy + Wolf Form (10 Again) 8, 2, 1, 4, 1 1 success
    2019-11-08 04:40:38 Hector to learn about Bleeds Well rolls 4 to Wits + Empathy + Wolf Form (10 Again) 4, 3, 1, 9 1 success

Wasn't sure if the perception bonus kicks in for something like this. Hope I'm using the right skill: Hector wants to assess Bleeds Well skill and how well he can work with an established member of the pack.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I slow my pace as the scent gains strength. We’re getting close. There is a thicket of foliage just ahead. I stop and smell the air, I smell the ground, I stand perfectly still and listen. A steady stream of small ant spirits walk past us, carrying essence that reeks of pain and decay. Ahead, past the oversized undergrowth I can hear the chittering of a rat, but it’s footfalls are too heavy, it’s tittering too loud.

I look at the giant wolf and quietly pat the ground. I sit back on my haunches and make a half circle with my muzzle.

Trusting I am understood and move back the direction we came a short ways before slipping into the bushes. Rats are notorious for their ability to escape, so we will rob it of a place to run.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-10 11:49:56 Bleeds Well rolls 6 to Disappear into the brush (10 Again) 4, 6, 4, 6, 3, 2 failure

I scatter the ants as I break through some brush. I just hope he’s too distracted to notice.

I’ll post the spirits perception after everyone else’s action

16. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt stares hard for a moment, and then HUFFS and takes a posture of preparing to jump on and tear fleeing prey once it's been flushed, acknowledging sound tactic if not giving authority.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread