Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit arrives, though not in typical fashion. The text Chris had sent spoke of rats and thus there was no need to move as the Herd did. Tonight was meant for the hunt and so the Redeemed dawned the skin of the Pale Wolf, it's scared hind and back legs marking her presence to the pack if her scent did not.

The Wolf-That-Is-Brigit does not lurk on the periphery, instead choosing to close the distance and come to a stop beside Emily. Her eyes, though, remained locked on the newcomer. Though she did not growl, the Pale Wolf's alert expression was enough to speak of her want to defend the pack - and her confidence, newfound as it was and lacking in the meekness the Once-Pure formerly boasted.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-05 00:54:21 Brigit rolls 5 to Perception (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 5, 7, 5, 2, 7 failure

Brigit does not see the movements or Chris, therefore her focus remains on Antigone

2. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

That...that fucking grin. Never get use to it no. Chris nods with a frown at Hector's words. Ya.. that's not going to be a good conversation. The Irraka throws a nod towards the hulking Rahu then shifts to look at this Anti..gone..? Is that a Deedname?

Rolling with the soft punch Chris can only grin back at Emily. "I would prefer the mud by far trust me. Humans get very confused about how the world works when they wear suits." He looks towards the shadows Emily had whistled at before grinning even more as Brigit arrives ready for the party.

"Good to see you again Brigit." Chris doesn't doubt that his packmate has been making a mark. Then the Irraka takes a look at Antigone then back to Hector and Emily.

"Pretty sure its Beshilu. One of the damn things tried to jump me. I thought it was a mugging until the thing tried to bite me with long face full of whiskers." Hands rise to show off the wraps. "So I got ready for a two legged party but haven't looked taken a look down there yet. Don't feel like being food."

Having moved Chris has broken the Gift he was using and is fully visible.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach, Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's huge grin is shrinking by stages as he listens to Chris. When Emily and Brigit make their combined presence felt, he allows himself to shift subtly on his feet so he can give them a little sign of acknowledgement: for the most part his attention is still caught between Chris, the alleyway, and Antigone (more on the newcomer).

"Nasty fuckers. Good call Chris," Hector says as his face turns more serious still.

A slight pause.

"Well I guess we're all going down that alley. Antigone, I am Hector. Farsil Luhal. Cahalith. Matt is our big Rahu. Irraka Chris has dug himself a hole in the herd, where he watches for all sorts of trouble. Then there is Emily and Brigit, a Blood Talon. And I suppose that is Bleeds Well... somewhere back there..."

No Hector does turn, following Emily's motions - he had not noticed Bleeds Well at all and felt honor bound to recognise that with a most formal nod.

"Our Totem spirit teaches to use whatever comes to hand, so if you want to hunt with us Antigone, we welcome you."

Hector turned back, eyeing both Chris and Antigone together.

And I'll give a space for anyone who wants to post before Hector marches straight off down that alley...
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I step from the shadows and cross the street to join the others.

"I hate rats,"
    is all I have to offer. The last time I met new wolves I didn't hold my tongue and failed to make a good first impression with the members of Clarion's Call. Antigone must be a new comer to the area, but I'm sure Chris is the owner of the old scent I had picked up around the Tur.

I don't pause when I reach the group.

<Nu Bath Githul.>
    I utter as I walk straight into the alley, I can't help myself. It seemed so reckless to walk openly on the streets of man in the flesh of wolves. I wait until I'm several steps into the alley, letting the darkness envelope me.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-06 23:36:16 Bleeds rolls 4 to Get Stealthy again (10 Again) 9, 9, 1, 9 3 successes

Then I grow.

Shift to Dalu

PU: 4

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Antigone

Antigone's head jerks toward the sound of the approaching engine. She watches the new arrival emerge, saunter over, blowing bubbles with her gum. The Elodoth is both annoyed and intrigued. Par for the course really.

But when Emily offers her hand, Antigone takes it and gives it a firm shake. "Antigone, Half Moon Iminir. And I was." Her gaze is intense, measuring. She's sizing up these other wolves. "Glad I found you." Hazel eyes flick to Wolf-Brigit and then back to Emily. Not dismissive, just keeping an eye on everyone.

Chris's words bring a scowl to the new arrival's face. "Seems like I'm just in time for the party."

A nod to Hector. Antigone is ready to go.

Sorry for the delay!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Gang's all here... Unless anyone else new wanted to join their motley crew, they were as ready as they'd ever be.

And with so many members, the wolf was perhaps just a bit confident in their ability to take on a threat-as well as more than a bit wary at the number of ticking time bombs around. Hopefully it wouldn't be a repeat of before.

<<Separate them?>> The pup was comfortable sticking in wolf form for now. And now that the group was bigger, they might be able to engage in something more preparatory than past events. If they could split the vermin, take them out one by one... Well, it was preferred to the idea of a giant brawl in the middle of the night- granted at the end of the day he'd follow the pack's lead. Maybe such a fang fest would be just the team building exercise for the new arrivals?

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily gives Brigit a gentle friendly nudge on the furred cheek with a hand. "Hey, B."

Chris' description gets a nod, as does Hector's input. The Ithaeur thinks, carefully.

Anti-gone gets another smile. "Cool, cool. I guess proper intros can wait."

"Spiders are worse," she chips to Bleeds Well. "Well. To me, anyways."

A look around the assembled pack rests on Hector. "Mmkay. Soooo.... how we wanna do this? 2 sides, wolves and walkers? Howling fury? What're we doing?" The little punk starts sounding keen, shifting from one leg to the other on the spot.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

While some of the pack talks and some watch. Bleeds Well walks straight into the alley. By the time Bleeds grows he can already smell the alley. It smells like left over humanity, unpleasantness, and something worse.

Not only does it overpower the smell of the unwashed humans around you, humans who certainly would much rather be elsewhere and washed. Bleeds feels the smell in a way that most smells don't. It feels like hate.

None of the humans acknowledge the hunting wolf, all keep to themselves with occasional moans and shifts of their bodies. Stepping close to one will tell you something that would be obvious if this alleyway was lit. They are very very ill.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector makes a face (annoyance, confusion, hunger) as Bleeds Well stalks right into the alley.

He takes a foot forward, then stops.

"Chris, Kelreth where does the alleyway lead? Can our four-legs get there quickly, while we two-legs walk in there?"

Urgency bubbled in his voice.

Hector did not want to loose sight of Bleeds Well.

And this Glory branded Alpha wanted to get to grip with the rats as well...
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

A huff in greeting is given by the Pale Wolf at Chris' and Emily's words. Emily's touch is not protested, with Brigit leaning lightly into the nudge.

Bleeds in turn receives as much of a frustrated scowl as a wolf could muster, though she understood his want. She too bore a brand of Glory, but that Renown met nothing if one walked to the maw of the enemy unprepared. Brigit would wait, though a glance to te alleyway elicited a small whine of want as it drew the Redeemed's attention.

19. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread