Infections

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

As both Matt and Nathaniel approach they catch a glimpse of darkness beyond the door and a pair of tiny yellow eyes glaring hate up at Bleeds. For his own part Chris runs towards Bleeds and the other. Trying to get yourself killed isn't a good first showing guy.

Bleeds Well Mark is up!

Matt 21 (near the door), Nathaniel 17 (at the door), Chris 14 (a move away from the door), Bleeds Well 13 (at the door), Brigit 10 (alley rear entrance) Hector 7 (just inside the alley), Yellow Eyes 7 (inside of the door), Antigone 5 (Farside alley entrance)

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I leap through the doorway, into the room. It’s time to go to war. I expend a bit of spirit energy, the essence allowing me to grow into the mighty, fearsome Gauru. My body mass increases as it contacts the poor, ridden creature beneath me. I give this opening gambit all of my focus and all of my rage. My teeth bite savagely into it, the vile taste of rat filling my mouth. My pack is behind me somewhere closing the distance, I will keep this creature entertained until they can come rend it to pieces.

6 successes before defense is applied
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-12-27 10:18:07 Bleeds Well rolls 14 to Bites the Rat (str + gauru + brawl + 2L + wp) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 10, 4, 5, 10, 10, 5, 9, 5, 1, 2, 4, 9, 6, 9, 1, 3 6 successes

PU: 4

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

failure if it’s needed
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-12-27 10:34:34 Bleeds well rolls 2 to Resolve + comp -2 (10 Again) 6, 6 failure

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

5. Bump Mark "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

With the alley finally reached, Brigit continued her move, picking up the pace a bit as she heard agitation and what sounded like fighting ahead. The Hunt was on and Brigit needed to be with the pack.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector stalks down the alley. He is intent on following - and catching up with - Bleeds Well.

He spare's the cowering herd a glance as he moves through the space.

"Scram!" The Dalu formed Cahalith snarls mercilessly. The Herd do not need to see this. They have probably witnessed too much already.

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-03 06:27:18 Hector to scare the vagrant Herd rolls 7 to Presence + Intimidation (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 10, 9, 1, 6, 8, 8 5 successes
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Teeth slam shut and pieces of filthy disgusting rat fall from Bleeds Well's mouth. Well some of the piece, others... well they can't fall out just yet. The only sounds in the room is heavy breathing that Bleeds Well recognizes as his own, and maybe a few errant drops of something hitting the floor. Weird thing though, there's a tunnel dug into the concrete floor. Through the reinforcing steel bars and down into what can only assumed to be underground but there's no light down there. The path dug through concrete and steel and dirt fades into inky blackness.

Speeding down the alley Brigit easily reaches the door and sees inside.

At first there's only stillness then a heartbeat later the huddled Herd start to move and as quickly as they can, which isn't necessarily fast, they shuffle and limp their way out of the alley and onto the sidewalk. Each walking as intently and purposefully away from the alley as they can. In fact what alley? Nope.

The rat takes 4 Lethal so Bleeds Well does not need to roll for Kuruth. This combat is over. The rest of the pack can catch up to Bleeds Well and find the entrance way to the tunnel.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily follows up Brigit down the alleyway and peeking into the room. "Bloody hell. Doesn't that look fun..." She says cheekily.

"Well. Lets see if we can get down there, I guess."
    The Ithaeur shrugs and tries to change in a less embarrassing way.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-04 13:26:42 Emily rolls 5 to Shapesift! Sta2+Surv1+Spec+PU1 (10 Again) 7, 5, 2, 10, 1, 4 1 success

Fortunately this time a silvery-haired Unhan appears where Emily once stood.

At least I didn't eat floor cupcakes this time.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The Tunnels continue here.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread